Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Iphone 6s: Should I Sell It Or Give It Out To A Nairalander ?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Iphone 6s: Should I Sell It Or Give It Out To A Nairalander ?? (1653 Views)

A Nairalander Prepares For Wedding With These Prewedding Pixs / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life / Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iphone 6s: Should I Sell It Or Give It Out To A Nairalander ?? by DannyXpress: 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
MummyMalik:

Let me buy it for 15K I want to give it out as giveaway on behalf of a nairalander

To understand better, check my moniker

To explain to you fully, I've sent you a PM

Kindly reply
Noted
Re: Iphone 6s: Should I Sell It Or Give It Out To A Nairalander ?? by CentiLion(m): 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2022
DannyXpress:

Noted
Hello Sir, You can sell it to me at a giveaway price. My current phone is something else. How much? Thank you.
Re: Iphone 6s: Should I Sell It Or Give It Out To A Nairalander ?? by biddostandard: 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2022
DannyXpress:
Okay.
So a few days ago, as part of celebration of the festive season (even though i'm not much of a religious person), one of business partners who i run an affiliate marketing deal with promised to gift me an iphone 8.

Now i'll be having three phones, an infinix hot 6s, infinix hot 10 and an iphone 8, it's too much. I almost got arrested and called a yahoo boy yesterday for holding two phones, what will now happen if they see me with three.

I feel like giving out the iphone 6s to any lucky nairalander after getting the iphone 8, but on a second thought, i feel like selling it at a giveaway price

What do you think nairalanders!!!!
if you dash me I go happy ,my phone got stolen last week
Re: Iphone 6s: Should I Sell It Or Give It Out To A Nairalander ?? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mhykel217:

All d money u get from giveaway u still use that kinda phone...nigga!! angry
Lol u dey monitor am ni
Re: Iphone 6s: Should I Sell It Or Give It Out To A Nairalander ?? by somto811(m): 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2022
Op happy new year
I have no phone, it got stolen before 25th dec ..i'll be grateful if you consider me.(right now, i am using a java phone)
Re: Iphone 6s: Should I Sell It Or Give It Out To A Nairalander ?? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
i use an itel2171..

u can browse d phone to check d phone.. It's a button phone. Reason i type in shorthands/abbr..

this would go a long way please.
Re: Iphone 6s: Should I Sell It Or Give It Out To A Nairalander ?? by OwoukoUrua(m): 12:00am On Jan 02, 2022
I'll be grateful Sir if you fling it my way.
It'll go a long way in helping me with my academics.

Thanks
Re: Iphone 6s: Should I Sell It Or Give It Out To A Nairalander ?? by christianjoy(m): 12:55am On Jan 02, 2022
Wow people really amazed me but you have to help someone who really needs you no qualms the answer is within the OP
Re: Iphone 6s: Should I Sell It Or Give It Out To A Nairalander ?? by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 02, 2022
people need to upgrade their mentality. anything free is not worth it.
Re: Iphone 6s: Should I Sell It Or Give It Out To A Nairalander ?? by SPOLO(m): 1:47am On Jan 02, 2022
DannyXpress:
Okay.
So a few days ago, as part of celebration of the festive season (even though i'm not much of a religious person), one of business partners who i run an affiliate marketing deal with promised to gift me an iphone 8.

Now i'll be having three phones, an infinix hot 6s, infinix hot 10 and an iphone 8, it's too much. I almost got arrested and called a yahoo boy yesterday for holding two phones, what will now happen if they see me with three.

I feel like giving out the iphone 6s to any lucky nairalander after getting the iphone 8, but on a second thought, i feel like selling it at a giveaway price

BEcause of God dash me see my recent post about having issue with my phone
Re: Iphone 6s: Should I Sell It Or Give It Out To A Nairalander ?? by SPOLO(m): 1:50am On Jan 02, 2022
MummyMalik:

Let me buy it for 15K I want to give it out as giveaway on behalf of a nairalander

To understand better, check my moniker

To explain to you fully, I've sent you a PM

Kindly reply
please consider me when you want to give it out
Re: Iphone 6s: Should I Sell It Or Give It Out To A Nairalander ?? by Ayobiggie59: 3:39am On Jan 02, 2022
DannyXpress:
Okay.

A boy close to my house who is an orphan has been on my neck to get a phone for him. He just got admission now and he'll need a phone. I don't have much to get him a new phone. Let's put a smile on his face by selling for me for 10k so I can give him. I'll tell him to call u after to thank u as well.

Let's make a difference this new year pls.

5 Likes

Re: Iphone 6s: Should I Sell It Or Give It Out To A Nairalander ?? by Mhykel217(m): 5:04am On Jan 02, 2022
JLexus:
Lol u dey monitor am ni

Him face show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iphone 6s: Should I Sell It Or Give It Out To A Nairalander ?? by Dshocker(m): 5:17am On Jan 02, 2022
DannyXpress:
Okay.

Sell it,use the money to buy food items and take to an orphanage home...Those children needs it more than anybody on nairaland.
Re: Iphone 6s: Should I Sell It Or Give It Out To A Nairalander ?? by tobxy: 5:59am On Jan 02, 2022
If you want to sell it, dm me on this number let me buy it
Re: Iphone 6s: Should I Sell It Or Give It Out To A Nairalander ?? by ultimatenath1(m): 6:08am On Jan 02, 2022
Kindly Keep us posted on your next decision..
Re: Iphone 6s: Should I Sell It Or Give It Out To A Nairalander ?? by Benard5050: 6:47am On Jan 02, 2022
Ayobiggie59:

A boy close to my house who is an orphan has been on my neck to get a phone for him. He just got admission now and he'll need a phone. I don't have much to get him a new phone. Let's put a smile on his face by selling for me for 10k so I can give him. I'll tell him to call u after to thank u as well.

Let's make a difference this new year pls.

God bless u, the joy that will be in the boy's face when u get it for him is worth so many things.

Op kindly go with this and if you don't agree on the 10k that was offered by this person I can add a little amount to it. A boy that lost both parents at a tender age needs all d happiness we can offer.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6s: Should I Sell It Or Give It Out To A Nairalander ?? by dnawah(m): 7:46am On Jan 02, 2022
DannyXpress:
Okay.

I no get money now I for buy am.i don't suffer for itel and Tecno phones.
Re: Iphone 6s: Should I Sell It Or Give It Out To A Nairalander ?? by iamrosheed: 11:56am On Jan 02, 2022
Boss, my phone got stolen around mid November and I'm using my pops phone to browse since I'm home for the holidays.
I'll be grateful if you can give it to me or sell at a cheap price.
Re: Iphone 6s: Should I Sell It Or Give It Out To A Nairalander ?? by Loyalty20201: 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
DannyXpress:
Okay.

Modified: Pictures taken down

U people will just come online and write what u don't mean. What do u get from dashing people's hope.

1 Like

Re: Iphone 6s: Should I Sell It Or Give It Out To A Nairalander ?? by sleekviews: 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
Loyalty20201:

U people will just come online and write what u don't mean. What do u get from dashing people's hope.

I wonder
Re: Iphone 6s: Should I Sell It Or Give It Out To A Nairalander ?? by wumi2017(f): 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
Ask ,and it shall be given

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do White People Smell and look Like Milk / Video Of Guys Ch0pping Level 100 University Girl In S³x Gala / Unable To Sleep Watch This Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.