Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Strange Event I Witnessed During The Cross-over In My Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Strange Event I Witnessed During The Cross-over In My Church. (405 Views)

What I Witnessed In A Popular Pentecostal Church / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Event I Witnessed During The Cross-over In My Church. by sholikay(m): 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
Wonders shall never end..
During Cross over service in church,so many thing happens..ranging from the people that tends to attend church that night after a long while,to all manners of people trying to just join the service,either to steal from unsuspecting members or whatever..but the most weird one I have ever experienced,is what I want to share with us below..

So after the cross over service this midnight,we were to count the offering(s) received, together with my pastor's wife.(our financial secretary traveled,so we both do the counting and recording of offerings received in each church service, for the time being)..while picking the money,since pastor said no need of using the offering envelope..I discovered at the bottom of the offering basket,a small transparent plastic bag/nylon, packaged and sealed with an item that looks like WEED inside.. shocked ..me and pastor's wife were surprised,and so many were going through our bewilderment..the person dropped it,to stop an addiction,or it was mistakenly stucked to the money the person dropped..

I couldn't take pictures,as my phone wasn't with me then.but pastor's wife took it to show pastor our weird findings...
Re: Strange Event I Witnessed During The Cross-over In My Church. by chigoziri2403(m): 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
You and pastor's wife?

Re: Strange Event I Witnessed During The Cross-over In My Church. by doggedfighter(f): 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2022
Pastor had to make sure his wife was supervising the counting of their offering money so

that you guys won't touch their money.

Pastors are good business men while sheeples are ever gullible.

And the person will be looking for his weed.

1 Like

Re: Strange Event I Witnessed During The Cross-over In My Church. by MoneyGoDrop: 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
I think your pastor may smoke the weed and still preach against tomorrow morning.
Re: Strange Event I Witnessed During The Cross-over In My Church. by sholikay(m): 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
chigoziri2403:
You and pastor's wife?
she has no business with that before..those entrusted with that traveled,so she had to come in, together with me for the counting...I should have done that alone,but for sake of clarity and to avoid mistakes on my part,hence why they make it two...
Re: Strange Event I Witnessed During The Cross-over In My Church. by sholikay(m): 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
doggedfighter:
Pastor had to make sure his wife was supervising the counting of their offering money so

that you guys won't touch their money.

Pastors are good business men while sheeples are ever gullible.

And the person will be looking for his weed.

I don't know of other church..but this church I am talking about never forces people to give..even into tithe...the pastor and his wife finances most of the church ceremonies,if the church account is not enough to do that...the wife is way well to do...she works with a big manufacturing company...and I have been blessed financially, materially through them many times...
Re: Strange Event I Witnessed During The Cross-over In My Church. by doggedfighter(f): 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
[quote author=sholikay post=109013808][/quote]

You are truthful showing you still have small sense. They have not collected all brain. grin
Re: Strange Event I Witnessed During The Cross-over In My Church. by doggedfighter(f): 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
sholikay:

I don't know of other church..but this church I am talking about never forces people to give..even into tithe...the pastor and his wife finances most of the church ceremonies,if the church account is not enough to do that...the wife is way well to do...she works with a big manufacturing company...and I have been blessed financially, materially through them many times...

Oh you retyped and removed some parts?

To protect your interest?

(1) (Reply)

What Can We (christians) Do To Stop Fornication Among Christians? / Is This Proof That Black Magic Does Not Work / I'm Young But Maybe Dead,pls Help My Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.