Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Ipcapital-never Say Never Again! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ipcapital-never Say Never Again! (4573 Views)

Popular Ipcapital Investment Crashed / Daddy Freeze Talks About IPCAPITAL Wow � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipcapital-never Say Never Again! by Ayodeb(m): 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2022
A friend who was very passionate about forex introduced it to me many years ago. I studied all the trading indicators for technical analysis. I tenaciously followed the news for fundamental. Eventually, it ended up in tears. I vowed never to return to Forex Trading again in 2011 after i lost $10,000!.

But almost ten years after i returned to trading again. New lesson learned: "Never say Never Again!" What could have brought this change?

It is Intelligence Prime Capital! The difference here is that i don't need to do any trading on my own. Our major obstacles in trading is emotion and greed. But now Artificial intelligence has caused a revolution in trading. Even my 18 years old daughter is now a successful trader. Thank to the "Genius Bot" from Intelligence Prime Capital.

Intelligence Prime Capital is also a broker regulated by Canada, US and now Australia. They have a very high rating in wikifx. Make your own independent research.

This bot was tested for 3 years before it was released 8 months ago. The results are amazing: 97% profit and 3% losses. Sometimes this bot go a whole month without a single Lost.

I believe IPC will be one of the biggest opportunity in 2022. I sleep and wake up daily to see dollars in my wallets. Passively without lifting a finger.

Withdrawal is fast to your Binance because this trading is done with USDT.

Set up takes about 20 minutes and it is done. Secrets of those BIG BOYS (banks) now exposed. Making dollars daily is now a fun.

Check my signature!

1 Like

Re: Ipcapital-never Say Never Again! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ayodeb:
A friend who was very passionate about forex introduced it to me many years ago. I studied all the trading indicators for technical analysis. I tenaciously followed the news for fundamental. Eventually, it ended up in tears. I vowed never to return to Forex Trading again in 2011 after i lost $10,000!.

But almost ten years after i returned to trading again. New lesson learned: "Never say Never Again!" What could have brought this change?

It is Intelligence Prime Capital! The difference here is that i don't need to do any trading on my own. Our major obstacles in trading is emotion and greed. But now Artificial intelligence has caused a revolution in trading. Even my 18 years old daughter is now a successful trader. Thank to the "Genius Bot" from Intelligence Prime Capital.

Intelligence Prime Capital is also a broker regulated by Canada, US and now Australia. They have a very high rating in wikifx. Make your own independent research.

This bot was tested for 3 years before it was released 8 months ago. The results are amazing: 97% profit and 3% losses. Sometimes this bot go a whole month without a single Lost.

I believe IPC will be one of the biggest opportunity in 2022. I sleep and wake up daily to see dollars in my wallets. Passively without lifting a finger.

Withdrawal is fast to your Binance because this trading is done with USDT.

Set up takes about 20 minutes and it is done. Secrets of those BIG BOYS (banks) now exposed. Making dollars daily is now a fun.
nairalanders should be very wary of this Ponzi scheme. No bot anywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Ipcapital-never Say Never Again! by Ayodeb(m): 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2022
Bodmum:
nairalanders should be very wary of this Ponzi scheme. No bot anywhere.

Why did you jump to that conclusion?
Bring your proof online for discussion! I don't address emotion and sentiment. Let us know why you reached that conclusion!
Re: Ipcapital-never Say Never Again! by smeag0l(m): 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2022
I use IP capital but I can tell you that what he said is true
There's no bot anywhere and what they post on mt4 are fake trades. I also read your post where you said they're regulated in US, Canada and Australia but the truth is that they're not regulated in any of these countries. At least, not by a forex regulatory body. If you want to know that the trades are fake, keep your focus on your mt4 for the entire duration at the time they trade but you'll never see any live trades. You'll only see trades in profit in your trading history. And usually, when you trade with bots, you'll always see the bot name or trade ID. You'll never see that in your trading history with IPcapital. Besides, they pay you 10% of the capital of the person you're bringing in. We all know this model isn't sustainable and when they start getting less snd less new people, the bubble will burst. There are several other things I can tell you about IPcapital but let me just stop here.
Ayodeb:

Why did you jump to that conclusion?
Bring your proof online for discussion! I don't address emotion and sentiment. Let us know why you reached that conclusion!

6 Likes

Re: Ipcapital-never Say Never Again! by jabolo(m): 12:40am On Jan 02, 2022
smeag0l:
I use IP capital but I can tell you that what he said is true
There's no bot anywhere and what they post on mt4 are fake trades. I also read your post where you said they're regulated in US, Canada and Australia but the truth is that they're not regulated in any of these countries. At least, not by a forex regulatory body. If you want to know that the trades are fake, keep your focus on your mt4 for the entire duration at the time they trade but you'll never see any live trades. You'll only see trades in profit in your trading history. And usually, when you trade with bots, you'll always see the bot name or trade ID. You'll never see that in your trading history with IPcapital. Besides, they pay you 10% of the capital of the person you're bringing in. We all know this model isn't sustainable and when they start getting less snd less new people, the bubble will burst. There are several other things I can tell you about IPcapital but let me just stop here.

Please don't stop. You have provided comprehensive insider proof that this is just an MLM Ponzi operation.

The OP and others pushing this Intelligence Capital scam are only chasing commissions from their affiliate program. Any pretence at trading is bogus.

2 Likes

Re: Ipcapital-never Say Never Again! by Fxmanager(m): 1:37am On Jan 02, 2022
Follow the link below, for the top forex investor's controls that makes you a smart forex investor.

https://www.nairaland.com/6911605/top-forex-investors-control-makes
Re: Ipcapital-never Say Never Again! by Fxmanager(m): 1:39am On Jan 02, 2022
Does a verified myfxbook trading statistics prove actual trading?

A verified myfxbook trading track record is a trading track record where you will see on the myfxbook trading performance page that the trading track record and trading privilege is both verified with green ticks.

In answer to the question about verified myfxbook trading statistics proving actual trading, the simple answer is yes and no. Yes, if the trading was done in a government licensed, regulated, audited and monitored forex brokerage firm. No, if the forex brokerage firm is not known to be licensed and regulated by the government of its jurisdiction. In our many years of experience in the forex market, we have come across verified myfxbook trading statistics from unlicensed and unregulated forex brokers. This verified myfxbook trading statistics were use to sell fake trading robots, some were use to promote ponzi/schemes as this unlicensed and unregulated forex brokers partnered with the ponzi scheme promoters to provide doctored, manipulated and cooked trading statistics right from the broker's mt4 trading server to investors, thereby deceiving them to invest their funds. Investors were later on scammed of those funds.

We can't blame myfxbook for this, as there are limited to getting the trading statistics from the unlicensed and unregulated forex broker's mt4 server, they have no means of knowing if actual trading took place or not. As an investor, your saving grace is not to rely only on verified trading statistics from myfxbook, but also most importantly see to it that the broker is a popular, well known government licensed, regulated, audited and monitored forex broker. The reason why you should not overlook this most important issue of government licensing and regulated of forex brokers is that this regulated brokers are subjection to periodic auditing and monitoring of their trading activities to ensure that actual trading is taking place, in other to protect traders/investors. This cannot be said about an unlicensed and unregulated forex broker.

You should also be careful of brokers obtaining another business registration and using same to pose as been government licensed and regulated. It is very easy to search/Google about the government regulatory body regulating forex trading in a brokers jurisdiction, and get informed. Don't be fooled by those business registration certificate. Don't allow a ponzi/scam scheme to use a bureaux de change certificate to claim that its forex trading/investment activities are regulated by the government of its jurisdiction. In USA and Canada, another name for bureau de change is, currency exchange, money exchange, foreign currency exchange, etc. There is a very big difference between foreign currency exchange and foreign currency trading done through government licensed and regulated forex brokers where big banks and liquidity providers are executing trades in the interbank foreign exchange market.

There is a big difference between a ponzi/scam scheme using a bureaux de change/money service business registration certificate as it is called in USA and Canada to present as being licensed to run a forex trading/investment firm, and a true government licensed and regulated broker with actual trading taking place in the brokerage firm by traders/investors. Beware, don't fall for their scam. That verified myfxbook trading statistics is cooked right from the mt4 server, no actual trading is taking place, by any human or trading robot. If you are defrauded of your funds, you will not hold myfxbook responsible as they are limited to getting the trading statistics from the mt4 trading server alone, metaquote is limited to selling its mt4 trading platform, FINTRAC and FINCEN will not help you as that bureau de change/money service business (MSB) registration certificate does not cover those ponzi/scam investment that you are investing in. You can only report to the the CFTC or NFA of USA, and IIROC or CSA of Canada as these bodies regulates forex trading and investment in USA and Canada, respectively. What will also give you the right to report to these regulatory bodies as there never regulated the ponzi scheme in the first place?

Let us stop here, as some members of this forum are so gullible, they can killed us for trying to educate them on things like this, even some so call experience forex traders are falling for these scams. There will always look for someone to come and be crucified on their behalf in trying to exposed Ponzi schemes like these. We did the same on MBA investment, now, we are putting our neck out again.

Go through the link below to get educated on doctoring, manipulation and cooking of fake trading performance direct from real mt4 server.

https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/951164-mt4-real-server-scam

https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/951164-mt4-real-server-scam?page=2

https://forums.babypips.com/t/can-a-broker-fake-a-metatrader4-account/531522/18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkq9qb7eSDw

Do you need more?
Re: Ipcapital-never Say Never Again! by Fxmanager(m): 1:43am On Jan 02, 2022
You people are allowing this company to go around registering a business/company name on another line of business, very far away from being called a forex brokrage firm, and using same to front as having a government forex regulatory status, while running away from presenting themselves as a forex brokerage/trading firm that they claim to be, and getting the required government license and regulatory status.

For your information, government regulatory status means the activities of the company, especially their financial/trading activities are monitored and their financial books are being audited by the government that regulates them. Business/company name registration is to get a business name and register it before another person gets the name, and also to tell the world the true nature of your business.

This are the deception by the company: Getting business/company registration from Canada, USA, and Australia, which is the same thing as our Nigerian CAC business registration, the registration that offers the weakest level of protection for investors.

What happens to them getting a government forex license and regulatory status from CFTC or an NFA from USA, the government regulatory bodies in USA? Why are they running away from getting a forex brokerage/trading license and regulatory status from the IIROC or CSA of Canada, the government bodies regulating forex brokerage/trading firm in Canada? Investing your millions with a CAC registered company in Nigeria and a SEC registered company in Nigeria that is subjected to periodic monitoring and auditing of its financial/trading books/activities, which will you prefer?

What we have observe there is that the company registers its company name, and is issued a company number, this does not mean that the company is license and regulated to offer any financial/trading/investment services. Companies that are licensed, regulated authorised to offers financial/trading/investment services are issued an Australian Financial Service License (AFSL) Number, of which we are yet to see any number beyond six digits 000000.

We have visited several Australian forex brokerage firm, of which all of them are issued an Australian Financial Service License Number of not more than six digits yet. We have actually search and confirm thier listing in the Australian Financial Services Licensee register.

How to search for a forex brokerage firm's Australian Financial Service licensee status or Australian Government forex license and regulatory status. Visit

https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/RegistrySearch/faces/landing/ProfessionalRegisters.jspx?

Where you see "Enter Keyword(s)", in the space where you see "License or registration number", input the forex broker's six digit Australian Financial Service License number obtained from the broker's website, in the page where you see "In", to select the register to search from, select " Australian Financial Service Licensee", and finally go to the bottom of the page and click on the search button. See the screen shot below.

Buying an mt4 trading server is very cheap to anyone willing to cough out the purchase amount, and use it to produce its fake trading performance track record to scam gullible investors. Only a forex brokerage firm with the government license and regulatory status secures investors/traders funds, as there are periodically monitored and audited by the government regulatory bodies.

Re: Ipcapital-never Say Never Again! by Ayodeb(m): 6:39am On Jan 02, 2022
Honestly, i really enjoyed the robust discussion on this thread as it is very educative. I am not a professional forex trader as you can see from my original post Your references open my eyes to deeper investigation to be able to educate others as well. Funny thing is that IPC is very popular not only in Nigeria but in different part of the world and people making crazy people.

Another complaint i heard from forex traders is that they really want to copy the trades and they see as read flag their inability to do so. Is it truly true that if you cannot copy a bot trade then it is a scam?
Re: Ipcapital-never Say Never Again! by Ayodeb(m): 8:08am On Jan 02, 2022
Government are there to protect people. Canadian, American and Australian Governments are not corrupt like many in Africa. All the legal documents and licenses obtained by IPC are in public domain and none of these issuers countries have raised any objections against IPC for operating outside what they are permitted to do! I just hope it is not that our FXMangers are loosing clients to IPC in their thousands and they are fighting back!!!

0-7-0-6-6-0-3-7-1-7-2

Let us keep this discussion open and robust. It will help others to make an informed decision.

I also remember too that all Forex Trading platforms carry same Disclaimer of RISK with possibility of loosing all your fund.

Then what? From experience I am also aware that any opportunity that employ the concept of network marketing is frown at. But this concept is been studied in some universities now. It cannot be wished away so easily.

0-7-0-6-6-0-3-7-1-7-2
Re: Ipcapital-never Say Never Again! by smeag0l(m): 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2022
No government is there to protect you. Ip Capital is not regulated by any forex regulatory body in US and Canada. Which means if they close shop and runaway with your money you're on your own.
Ayodeb:
Government are there to protect people. Canadian, American and Australian Governments are not corrupt like many in Africa. All the legal documents and licenses obtained by IPC are in public domain and none of these issuers countries have raised any objections against IPC for operating outside what they are permitted to do! I just hope it is not that our FXMangers are loosing clients to IPC in their thousands and they are fighting back!!!

0-7-0-6-6-0-3-7-1-7-2

Let us keep this discussion open and robust. It will help others to make an informed decision.

I also remember too that all Forex Trading platforms carry same Disclaimer of RISK with possibility of loosing all your fund.

Then what? From experience I am also aware that any opportunity that employ the concept of network marketing is frown at. But this concept is been studied in some universities now. It cannot be wished away so easily.

0-7-0-6-6-0-3-7-1-7-2
Re: Ipcapital-never Say Never Again! by Ayodeb(m): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2022
smeag0l:
No government is there to protect you. Ip Capital is not regulated by any forex regulatory body in US and Canada. Which means if they close shop and runaway with your money you're on your own.

You are discussing with adults not children. Tell me a regulated broker that is RISK FREE!
All forex brokers carry a Disclaimer that you RISK LOOSING ALL YOUR FUNDS.

Tell me another story please.
Re: Ipcapital-never Say Never Again! by jabolo(m): 1:10am On Jan 03, 2022
Ayodeb:

You are discussing with adults not children. Tell me a regulated broker that is RISK FREE!

I thought you were actually open-minded but you remind me about those folks so invested in MBA Forex they were unprepared to address facts laid before them. At least you've not gone down the coarse abuse route yet lol.

Take a read of this site...

https://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/intelligence-prime-capital-review-boris-ceo-ponzi-scheme/

If your eyes are actually open, and you're being honest, you'll recognize all the red flags they've dug up on Intelligence Prime Capital.

If there's anything there you can counter with, feel free to share it here. I'm assuming you are sticking to your word that you want an open honest discussion on this (in my words) scam.

Good Day.

1 Like

Re: Ipcapital-never Say Never Again! by smeag0l(m): 3:25am On Jan 03, 2022
If you trade forex you'll know that's the essence of regulation. Unfortunately, brokers like IPcapital lie to unsuspecting clients that they're regulated by FINTRAC. But anyone that trades forex will know that FINTRAC doesn't have the ability to provide forex regulation nor deposit protection for forex traders. It is just an anti-money laundering body.
Ayodeb:

Re: Ipcapital-never Say Never Again! by Ayodeb(m): 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
Imagine Ipcapital paying Shareholder over $15,000 and Managing Directors over $3,000 the past January. You are still reading REVIEWs of Pay Per Click on Google and watching YouTubers looking for Suscribers. I pity you o!!!
Re: Ipcapital-never Say Never Again! by lindseykibler(m): 8:06am On Feb 21, 2022
Avoid this scam like plague if you love yourself. You can never get all your money back if you invested in this shit. This is prove I have about 200plus in that account and they disabled it cos I withdrew some of my money after getting information that it is scam. Run for your dear life so you don’t fall victim of this shit site. SCAM!!!

Re: Ipcapital-never Say Never Again! by lindseykibler(m): 8:09am On Feb 21, 2022
I only invested 1,000$ after the convincing from the person that introduced me to this shit site. I
Wanted to invest 2k but I have a try with 1k first then to
Realize that you will never see a live trade. Only profit that looks shady and not convincing enough. From the look of things I wasn’t comfortable but after much research I discovered it’s pure scam and I tried withdrawing my money. First time I was able to withdraw 100$ dollar then I tried withdrawing again it’s telling me I have already withdrawn that week. Last week I was able to withdraw 700$ and my 200$ is still stuck in that shit site. This morning I open my mt4 but to my greatest surprise my account is disabled �. Avoid this shit scam
Re: Ipcapital-never Say Never Again! by kingcolearchive: 8:31am On Feb 21, 2022
Put your money where devaluation can’t reach. Invest in stable currency today. Invest your Naira, Earn in Dollars and grow your wealth. ��
Download the Xend Finance app, fund your wallet, save and start earning today.
It’s quick, easy and cheap. #XendFinance
Re: Ipcapital-never Say Never Again! by kebisky: 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
lindseykibler:
I only invested 1,000$ after the convincing from the person that introduced me to this shit site. I
Realize that you will never see a live trade. Only profit that looks shady and not convincing enough. From the look of things I wasn’t comfortable but after much research I discovered it’s pure scam and I tried withdrawing my money. First time I was able to withdraw 100$ dollar then I tried withdrawing again it’s telling me I have already withdrawn that week. Last week I was able to withdraw 700$ and my 200$ is still stuck in that shit site. This morning I open my mt4 but to my greatest surprise my account is disabled �. Avoid this shit scam
Please are you referring to IPcapital
Re: Ipcapital-never Say Never Again! by Oyindidi(f): 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2022
lindseykibler:
from the way it works, 20% of your mt4 capital is for Ipc, $200 in your case. So, since you are no longer trading, you have fully collected, if you are still trading you will be getting bonuses from time to time from that 20% after three months. Though I am not trading yet, but am critical about Ipc since your capital will be in your wallet under Ipc control and not your control. Should case i want to withdraw and they scamfully disabled it, where do I run to, who will bale me out? I am still sceptical!
Re: Ipcapital-never Say Never Again! by aycity2000: 10:21am On Jun 29, 2022
I hope those that invested in IPC have now learnt their lesson. They are no more paying since May 2022.
Re: Ipcapital-never Say Never Again! by Ayodeb(m): 4:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
Even some of the most experienced forex traders lost money here. In my over 20 years experience in online business I have never seen anything like this. Most scam companies ran away when funding dwindled. But IPC shutdown at the peak of their funding. The liquidity was high and they ran away with billions of Naira. Bitter lessons learned. Whatever I want to do now i do alone. No more recruiting into any foreign company no matter how legitimate they may look.

(1) (Reply)

Forget All You Know About Real Estate Investment / . / Cryptocurrency Signal Announcement (CSA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.