Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,236 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Popular Ipcapital Investment Crashed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Popular Ipcapital Investment Crashed (825 Views)

Daddy Freeze Talks About IPCAPITAL Wow � / Ipcapital-never Say Never Again! / MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Ipcapital Investment Crashed by playnaija(m): 10:11am On Mar 31, 2022
Dear nairalander, if you have invested with this company share your experience so others can learn, they have stopped paying, balances reset to zero.
Re: Popular Ipcapital Investment Crashed by Mrshocker(m): 10:19am On Mar 31, 2022
Re: Popular Ipcapital Investment Crashed by Fibonacci88: 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
Mrshocker:
I have 7 accounts.
Not yet crashed. They are paying off investors in some countries where The site have been ban due to forex trading sanctions. My brother I refer in U.S got both his capital and profit paid off. Because the site won't trade for U.S anymore. That's why they frozen others account to avoid panic withdrawals and congestion.
Keep consoling urself. Which forex trading is banned in d US?

1 Like

Re: Popular Ipcapital Investment Crashed by smeag0l(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2022
They only paid US and Canadian residents off because they know their government will work to fish out the perpetrators of this scam if they scam their citizens. Secondly, they were running forex trading in US and Canada without being regulated by any securities or forex regulatory bodies in those countries and this is a very serious offence in the US. As for people from all other countries, they'll get nothing from IPC because they're gone. Long gone. It is a faceless scam that was incredibly perfected by blinding investors with stupendous bonuses so that they will bring other investors in and won't notice all of the schemes being perpetrated
Mrshocker:
I have 7 accounts.
Not yet crashed. They are paying off investors in some countries where The site have been ban due to forex trading sanctions. My brother I refer in U.S got both his capital and profit paid off. Because the site won't trade for U.S anymore. That's why they frozen others account to avoid panic withdrawals and congestion.
Re: Popular Ipcapital Investment Crashed by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 02, 2022
The funniest thing is if this same IPC restrategize and come up with a new company name, mouth watering ROIs and bonuses, people go still fall mugu.
I think Nigerians are aware of these ponzi schemes and they all key in hoping to cash out before such schemes collapse. angry
Re: Popular Ipcapital Investment Crashed by 111P3kdudu(m): 7:24am On Apr 03, 2022
LIVINGICON:
The funniest thing is if this same IPC restrategize and come up with a new company name, mouth watering ROIs and bonuses, people go still fall mugu.
I think Nigerians are aware of these ponzi schemes and they all key in hoping to cash out before such schemes collapse. angry

Thats true
Re: Popular Ipcapital Investment Crashed by Gamesmart: 11:26am On Apr 03, 2022
Mrshocker:
I have 7 accounts.

Reeeeeetard! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A fool is soon parted with his money in a scam. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Popular Ipcapital Investment Crashed by playnaija(m): 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
From the look of things, this is making third week they are not paying and trading....thinking they are gone.
Re: Popular Ipcapital Investment Crashed by Nobody: 7:59am On May 06, 2022
Thank God I dodged them, I almost committed huge money.
Re: Popular Ipcapital Investment Crashed by Gamesmart: 9:10am On May 06, 2022
Mrshocker:
I have 7 accounts.

You are a pure cretin for labelling yourself and type "investors".

You are "mugus"!
Re: Popular Ipcapital Investment Crashed by OKB35(m): 9:16am On May 06, 2022
Why not invest your hard-earned money in a business you will also involve in running it?

Let's talk about investing in Transportation Business (Keke Napep), this is a genuine and your Investment and Return is guarantee with peace of mind.

(1) (Reply)

FTMO 10k Challenge Fee Sponsorship Offer / CLIMATE CHANGE: How To Earn From The $100b Global Carbon Trading Industry / How Can I Find A Stock Broker?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.