Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

How To Keep A Guy Interested - Your Rules, Your Game - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Keep A Guy Interested - Your Rules, Your Game (376 Views)

Liking A Guy For Is Money, Is Same Has A Guy Interested In Your Beauty. / See How To Keep A Guy Interested After Sleeping With Him Or Her / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Keep A Guy Interested - Your Rules, Your Game by grahamfin: 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2022
Have you ever thought of how to keep a guy interested in you? What could you do well to keep a guy interested in you? Are there steps, formulas or methods on how to keep a guy interested? Yes, there are ways, but there are no methods. Men can be predictable at times so it will be easy for them to keep them interested in you.

Here are a few tips on how to keep a guy interested in you:

Play with his mind. One way on how to keep a guy interested is by making him think all the time. Let him guess where you are, what you are doing, what's in your mind and why you seldom call. Guys love challenge. And when they are into the challenge, they do everything to win. Take things in a slower pace. Do not always call him nor send him text messages. Do not share everything to him at once. Let him do things first then you do the same back for him.

Play hard to get. Do not easily show him your feelings. Your independence will make him want to conquer you. And your resistance will make desire to be with you even more. Try showing him that you can have a life and you can enjoy every moment even if he's not around. By this, you make him feel that he needs to make you feel that he is everything to you. And, you'll notice that he makes sure that you spend more time together. Play his game. This time, try showing him how interested you are in other ways. Say, try doing things he likes to do. Learn how to play his favorite video game and try beating him. Read his favorite novel and try cooking his favorite dish. When he appreciates your efforts, he might just do the same things for you.

Play with his principles. Another way on how to keep a guy interested in you is by tickling his principles. It's not really about challenging it rather you will be feeding what he believes in and stands for. Show your guy how much self-respect you have. Make him feel that you know your limitations and you are working on things to improve them. Show him that even if your past has been so difficult, you still can stand for yourself and move forward. By doing this, you are not only making him interested in you but also gaining his respect.

What works for one guy may not work for the other. Do not focus on one tactic for different guys. Aim at your target-at that one particular guy you like the most or the guy you are with now. Study his language and body signal. Learn how he plays his game. And, take full control of every situation. Men are competitive in nature. And once you pose to them the challenge of getting you or to be with you, there's no way to stop them and you get your guy's attention.
Re: How To Keep A Guy Interested - Your Rules, Your Game by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2022
Reminds me of Robert Greene's - Art of seduction...

I read and re-read the book... Mostly for fun, but vowing to use the tips on the guy I liked then...

But every time I saw him, I remembered absolutely nothing... grin

It's easier to manipulate someone you don't have feelings for... And if I dont like him, then what's the point?

Op... Amazing points! Number 1... That's the killer, but unless you're creative... It wouldn't last... You would have to stimulate him constantly...
Re: How To Keep A Guy Interested - Your Rules, Your Game by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
Re: How To Keep A Guy Interested - Your Rules, Your Game by Blessedassuranc(f): 3:53am On Jan 02, 2022
Sorry ooh. Dont you think all those points are just stressful? For how long will a lady keep up with all those? Hmmmm!!! Some people get strength.. me I no fit try yuose nonsense just for a man... That's headache naa..
Re: How To Keep A Guy Interested - Your Rules, Your Game by Truvelisback(m): 4:46am On Jan 02, 2022
I don't waste my time on girls who plays hard to get on me, immediately, i noticed such, i don bone ur side, sharp, sharp. I may only take an hard to get behaviour from a girl i am very sure that she is virgin, for sometime. I don waste time girls that has been dicked or second hand girls.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Still Listen To Your Childhood/Teenager's Favourite Songs / Brother John Faints On Church Alter After Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal Despit / Singer Banky W And Wife, Adesua Etomi Get Into Heated Argument [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.