Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Ggfffd - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ggfffd (1944 Views)

It's A Suicide Mission To Be An Igbo In Nigeria Army / 19-Year-Old Eseosa Odemwingie Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) / Female Kidnapper Caught In A Mission School In Abia State - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ggfffd by Rosulala(m): 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
He Ggfghjkkjb BC cf xx xxfff
Re: Ggfffd by eddie1211(m): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
Not worth it
Re: Ggfffd by Bilabong(m): 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
Find something doing... What is all this lamentation about?

1 Like

Re: Ggfffd by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
You are making no point here can you hit the nail on the head and stop beating around the bush?
Now tell me what do you want from nairalanders? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ggfffd by MoneyGoDrop: 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2022
Coward!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ggfffd by lilvicky68(m): 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2022
I'm not am..
Re: Ggfffd by yuping(m): 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2022
Problem
Re: Ggfffd by Deborah98(f): 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2022
You guys should stop this hateful comments... Please my dear there's no situation or condition ever known to man that someone else hasn't passed through. Chat me up on WhatsApp through the number on my signature and dm your location. Bless up

6 Likes

Re: Ggfffd by SportsHD: 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2022
Rosulala:
the riches fails to help the needy,...they prefer to help their fellow fully satisfied than a useless poor man like me.
Life might not be smiling at your side now but, don't be an entitled bitch. No one owes you nothing. You can rise from whatever situation you are. Don't be here, whining like a bitch..

Nevertheless, I wish you good luck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ggfffd by Botking: 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
Comrade OP, the road to success has no direct map, but having life challenges yes you know you're on the right track

1 Like

Re: Ggfffd by Mrsoft3(m): 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2022
Rosulala:
Am tired of still breathing in these wicked world,..i think living these world will solve my problem,there is no love anymore in these world,.....the riches fails to help the needy,...they prefer to help their fellow fully satisfied than a useless poor man like me,.....i have series of talents and idea,...which I can't even take into consideration,.... because i don't have the money to" my father's dead since 2006,..i live in a small room with my mom,...who hawks and sells pure water in around lagos state road,.....with a sad expression everyday seeing my own mum going through all these��,.....girls, children,elders, brother's,aunt, neighbours they all see me as nothing,.. except as a snail shell that has no benefit to anybody,...even less to himself,....i don't have good shelter even the one i trust most later betrayed me/my love for her,...my financial issue is too bad,....am writing these so that the wealthy,.riches,... influential people on nairaland can be emotioned by the pain a poor man,Goes through,....Am heartbroken am totally depressed,..am i in these world to come and face failure alone without money these life is meaningless,...it may be meaningful to others,...but not for me have already seen enough bad things in these life ����������

OK Thank God you have identify issues surrounding you.

How many books have you read that has shaped?

Are you valuable? You think money falls from heaven? Money is a reward for a value that was provided. You can never chase money but you can become valuable and money would chase you.

Did you help your mum to sell pure water rather than watch?

The rich people you are talking about, are they the ones that brought you to the world? You think they don't have people who need the money in their family? The money they have did they bring it from heaven? This rich people do they have two heads more than you?

Why are they poor? Why are you rich?

That question is simple go and read what you have posted and go and read what elumelu posted today, you will see the difference.

If you like kee yourself, God dey watch you

2 Likes

Re: Ggfffd by Mrsoft3(m): 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2022
Deborah98:
You guys should stop this hateful comments... Please my dear there's no situation or condition ever known to man that someone else hasn't passed through. Chat me up on WhatsApp through the number on my signature and dm your location. Bless up

It's not really a hate comment to say the truth, the op has entitlement mentality, he needs to be told the truth. Help comes from God and not from a man. If God doesn't touch a man to help you nobody can do that. He talks about the rich with disdain and you think riches will come to him? Let us call a spade a spade. Op is really not understanding how things work in life.

2 Likes

Re: Ggfffd by FuckDModz: 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2022
Go learn work. Maybe mechanic, it's not too late.

However, suicide is still a good option.

1 Like

Re: Ggfffd by Crenzywilliams(m): 3:39am On Jan 02, 2022
Rosulala:
Am tired of still breathing in these wicked world,..i think living these world will solve my problem,there is no love anymore in these world,.....the riches fails to help the needy,...they prefer to help their fellow fully satisfied than a useless poor man like me,.....i have series of talents and idea,...which I can't even take into consideration,.... because i don't have the money to" my father's dead since 2006,..i live in a small room with my mom,...who hawks and sells pure water in around lagos state road,.....with a sad expression everyday seeing my own mum going through all these��,.....girls, children,elders, brother's,aunt, neighbours they all see me as nothing,.. except as a snail shell that has no benefit to anybody,...even less to himself,....i don't have good shelter even the one i trust most later betrayed me/my love for her,...my financial issue is too bad,....am writing these so that the wealthy,.riches,... influential people on nairaland can be emotioned by the pain a poor man,Goes through,....Am heartbroken am totally depressed,..am i in these world to come and face failure alone without money these life is meaningless,...it may be meaningful to others,...but not for me have already seen enough bad things in these life ����������
Guy go and work and stop this ur silly life...it's really annoying dude, it's the first day of January and u don de lie, don de beg. Go and work and stop complaining. If u get sense, as u no de like see ur own mama like u put a de hawk the pure water u for carry am go hustle by yourself...
The other post I claimed Ur baba mama left the house with and left all her responsibilities for u, at least try de consistent for ur lies, if ur penis do u reach to bang u suppose de get sense enough to know it's ur duty to take care of ur child, and the child's mother. Pls man, go put ur hands to work and stop looking for who to help u.
It's better to ask for opportunities to hustle than to beg for money to eat. I would also suggest u try this instead of begging... Open a new thread, with ur actual moniker, not the scam u're using for this... Tell us ur location, and what types of skills u can do, u might just be lucky. And even if u don't have any skills, there's lots of restaurants that hire workers for a day's work, they feed u and pay u a stipend for that days work...so paddy, abeg this na 2022, go hustle stop to beg

2 Likes

Re: Ggfffd by Leoleo1(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2022
This guy is getting depressed and no one has a word to encourage him or offer some kind of help. All I'm seeing is "get a job", stop whining". People can be really insensitive

Rosulala:

2 Likes

Re: Ggfffd by Psychokinetic: 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
Rosulala:
My own is that I don’t even understand your title. Which one is ‘personal suicide’? Is there any suicide that is not personal ni??
Anyhoo... it’s a new year with new blessings. Keep hustlin & be patient

2 Likes

Re: Ggfffd by BigYash: 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
Assuming this op is really depressed now,na like this una go take use hash comment kill am finish .. I said "assuming" cux person mention say op na scammer. Although i don't kniw how true.
Nairalanders make una dey take am jeje..

1 Like

Re: Ggfffd by ignis: 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
Rosulala:

I can support you with rope or sniper... Choose one and get back to me.
Re: Ggfffd by Kajaard: 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
ignis:

I can support you with rope or sniper... Choose one and get back to me.

Lol cheesy grin cheesy, idiot cheesy
Re: Ggfffd by Africlegend: 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
Sometimes, it gets this bad and then gets better. OP, there is a way out. Think, read, start, fail, cry and start again. You'll get there sha.

1 Like

Re: Ggfffd by Rosulala(m): 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
Africlegend:
Sometimes, it gets this bad and then gets better. OP, there is a way out. Think, read, start, fail, cry and start again. You'll get there sha.
I have do that tirelessly but to no avail
Re: Ggfffd by Digriz(m): 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
Rosulala:
What help do you need, be specific.

1 Like

Re: Ggfffd by Rosulala(m): 6:17am On Jan 04, 2022
Digriz:

What help do you need, be specific.
what can make me stop suicide is if I see anyone that can help me financially so I can start my barbering business
Re: Ggfffd by Kajaard: 7:25am On Jan 04, 2022
Rosulala:
what can make me stop suicide is if I see anyone that can help me financially so I can start my barbering business

This is what you have been looking for all this while but came with the pretence of committing suicide. What a wack way of begging. Like someone said earlier, it's too early in a new year to be begging. Go and look for something doing. If it's to carry concrete do that and stop being a nuisance.

Nobody will assist you anymore because you already used that stupid suicide line. We are too wise to fall for that crap.

You capped it up with a brand new nairaland account as well, the standard for scammers. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Ggfffd by Rosulala(m): 7:51am On Jan 04, 2022
Kajaard:

This is what you have been looking for all this while but came with the pretence of committing suicide. What a wack way of begging. Like someone said earlier, it's too early in a new year to be begging. Go and look for something doing. If it's to carry concrete do that and stop being a nuisance.

Nobody will assist you anymore because you already used that stupid suicide line. We are too wise to fall for that crap.

You capped it up with a brand new nairaland account as well, the standard for scammers. Nonsense.
I don't know why people are so cruel like these told the kindhearted here my problem,.... can you tell your own blood to go and carry concrete,....I don't want to kidnap people or kill or steal from people to survive that is why I came here because am totally depressed,... to the extent of having the intention to commit suicide,....I get my work but because of financially failure I couldn't make use of it,.....there may be possiblility I find who can help me out here
Re: Ggfffd by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:57am On Jan 04, 2022
Rosulala:
I don't know why people are so cruel like these told the kindhearted here my problem,.... can you tell your own blood to go and carry concrete,....I don't want to kidnap people or kill or steal from people to survive that is why I came here because am totally depressed,... to the extent of having the intention to commit suicide,....I get my work but because of financially failure I couldn't make use of it,.....there may be possiblility I find who can help me out here

Bros me I carry concrete, no be for anything. I am glad I did,because nothing is too hard and nothing is too easy.

No body go help you here,we alll dey lol for help. So increase your hustle.
You will be happy you no kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ggfffd by kernniejay(m): 8:00am On Jan 04, 2022
Rosulala:
Pls dont contemplate suicide! channel your strenght into finding yourself a permanent solution. This year is still fresh, restrategize and have a determination to succeed. I am also currently looking at how I can make this year better than my previous 3-5 years ago. Dont give, we will make it.
Re: Ggfffd by Kajaard: 8:06am On Jan 04, 2022
Rosulala:

What is wrong in carrying concrete? And you even have the thought of kidnapping, killing or stealing as well. You are a criminal.
Re: Ggfffd by Solofresh2: 11:23am On Jan 04, 2022
Deborah98:
You have a good heart smiley
Re: Ggfffd by Solofresh2: 11:27am On Jan 04, 2022
Kajaard:

Re: Ggfffd by Solofresh2: 11:31am On Jan 04, 2022
Kajaard:

What is wrong in carrying concrete? And you even have the thought of kidnapping, killing or stealing as well. You are a criminal.
grin grin

Re: Ggfffd by portacabin: 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2022
Rosulala:
I am 100% sure that you are a criminal, looking for an easy way to dupe gullible people. You can't can't get me again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Jailed 90 Years In US For Fathering Six Children With Own Daughters / Fake Certificates. / My Experience With A Big Time Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.