Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,364 members, 7,822,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

What You Should Know About 2022 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What You Should Know About 2022 (515 Views)

What Men And Women Should Know About Life (photos) / What You Should Know About Vagina Dryness During Sexual Intercourse / PHOTOS: Top 5 Ghanaian Female Celebrities With BIG ASSS You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Should Know About 2022 by Mercisharelove(f): 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
2022, the year to pray and expect answers from GOD ALMIGHTY.

The year to know whether HE'S LISTENING TO YOUR VOICE OR YOU ARE JUST TALKING TO THE AIR.

THIS IS THE YEAR TO KNOW WHOM YOU ARE.

2 Likes

Re: What You Should Know About 2022 by Mercisharelove(f): 11:51am On Jan 06, 2022
The truth
Re: What You Should Know About 2022 by Ocholu: 12:00pm On Jan 06, 2022
Let me be real with you OP;

I agree with you. May God Almighty help us. Amen

1 Like

Re: What You Should Know About 2022 by Mercisharelove(f): 2:41am On Jan 07, 2022
Ocholu:
Let me be real with you OP;

I agree with you. May God Almighty help us. Amen

As ever
Re: What You Should Know About 2022 by Pumpumking: 2:52am On Jan 07, 2022
Mercisharelove:

The year to know whether HE'S LISTENING TO YOUR VOICE OR YOU ARE JUST TALKING TO THE AIR.

angry
Re: What You Should Know About 2022 by Pumpumking: 2:53am On Jan 07, 2022
Mercisharelove:

u need to be tellin our black womens to QUIT playin had to get in 2021....we dont need stress!!(no oofenese) angry

2 Likes

Re: What You Should Know About 2022 by Mercisharelove(f): 3:46am On Jan 08, 2022
Pumpumking:

u need to be tellin our black womens to QUIT playin had to get in 2021....we dont need stress!!(no oofenese) angry

You dwell too much on the natural, come spiritual
Re: What You Should Know About 2022 by Pumpumking: 4:21am On Jan 08, 2022
Mercisharelove:

You dwell too much on the natural, come spiritual

^^^story
Sweeeery we need puccccy sir!!(no oofenese) angry
Re: What You Should Know About 2022 by Mercisharelove(f): 4:35am On Jan 08, 2022
Pumpumking:

^^^story
Sweeeery we need puccccy sir!!(no oofenese) angry

Full fledged FLESH
Re: What You Should Know About 2022 by Pumpumking: 4:38am On Jan 08, 2022
Mercisharelove:

Full fledged FLESH

Dont under stand yor repky. U wanto sleep with spirit. U wannto sleep wit flesh..are u drunk please? undecided

anyways describe yor sef & wot u wearing right now? cheesy
Re: What You Should Know About 2022 by Mercisharelove(f): 4:42am On Jan 08, 2022
Pumpumking:

Dont under stand yor repky. U wanto sleep with spirit. U wannto sleep wit flesh..are u drunk please? undecided

anyways describe yor sef & wot u wearing right now? cheesy

Flesh, wake up and know who's in your body, your body isn't you, you have been crucified with CHRIST

YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW WHOM YOU ARE, WOW

1 Like

Re: What You Should Know About 2022 by Pumpumking: 4:46am On Jan 08, 2022
Mercisharelove:

Flesh, wake up and know who's in your body, your body isn't you, you have been crucified with CHRIST

YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW WHOM YOU ARE, WOW

wot in the bloooomin name of mr cork r u talking about gaddemit...i ask simple questions: wot u wearing right now & r u wereing thong..but instead, u tell story about david n golayat. Are u ok?
Wot u wereing? undecided
Re: What You Should Know About 2022 by Mercisharelove(f): 4:56am On Jan 08, 2022
Pumpumking:

wot in the bloooomin name of mr cork r u talking about gaddemit...i ask simple questions: wot u wearing right now & r u wereing thong..but instead, u tell story about david n golayat. Are u ok?
Wot u wereing? undecided

Full fledged FLESH be seeing your flesh thinking you are him no you are not, you are dead. CHRIST is your LIFE.

YOU NEED TO SEE WHO YOU HAVE BECOME NOW
Re: What You Should Know About 2022 by Pumpumking: 10:12am On Jan 08, 2022
Mercisharelove:

Full fledged FLESH be seeing your flesh thinking you are him no you are not, you are dead. CHRIST is your LIFE.

huh? I dont meanto sound rudes but u neeed sexxxx
The goood news is i can help..for free. i ask for punny & iu keeep talkin about spirit,ghost, holy jesus, 12 apostul, heaven, mohameed,samsom, jerumaya....wot in the bloooomin name of mr cork u talkin about?are u related to siofra?(no oofenese) angry
Re: What You Should Know About 2022 by Truvelisback(m): 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
Pumpumking:

huh? I dont meanto sound rudes but u neeed sexxxx
The goood news is i can help..for free. i ask for punny & iu keeep talkin about spirit,ghost, holy jesus, 12 apostul, heaven, mohameed,samsom, jerumaya....wot in the bloooomin name of mr cork u talkin about?are u related to siofra?(no oofenese) angry
Oga, free her thread na? Na wetin u even high this morning?
Re: What You Should Know About 2022 by Truvelisback(m): 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2022
Mercisharelove:

Don't mind that nuisance, continue ur Gospel msg.
Re: What You Should Know About 2022 by Veetee(m): 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
I totally agree with this
Re: What You Should Know About 2022 by Mercisharelove(f): 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
Awesome

(1) (Reply)

Can I Upgrade My Kuda Bank Account With Temporary Voter's Card? / Your Candid Advise Is Needed Pls / Kanye West Likes Kim Kardashian’s Ex BFF Larsa Pippen’s Scandalous Unmentionable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.