Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

What Could Be The Causes For swollen legs And Shortness Of Breathe? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Could Be The Causes For swollen legs And Shortness Of Breathe? (1256 Views)

Shortness Of Breath, Headaches And High Temperature / Shortness Of Breath / Peru Diver Left With Swollen Body 'like Popeye' After His Air Supply Was Cut Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be The Causes For swollen legs And Shortness Of Breathe? by dboY1123(m): 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2022
Please people, what could be the cause of swollen legs and shortness of breath sometimes, stomach is hardened..
We have visited the general hospital before, and they couldn't specifically point out what the issue is after different tests..
Please help!! Any treatment or herbs that would work perfectly is welcomed.
Thanks.
Re: What Could Be The Causes For swollen legs And Shortness Of Breathe? by Massiveglory: 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2022
Have u been vaxed?

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Causes For swollen legs And Shortness Of Breathe? by Healfastijn(f): 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2022
One of your interner organs might have been affected, don't joke with it, go to any general hospital not private.

2 Likes

Re: What Could Be The Causes For swollen legs And Shortness Of Breathe? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
dboY1123:
Please people, what could be the cause of swollen legs and shortness of breath sometimes, stomach is hardened..
We have visited the general hospital before, and they couldn't specifically point out what the issue is after different tests..
Thanks.
hardened or swollen stomach isn't a good sign, it may be related to kidney problem. you can't treat this with levity, consult your doctor immediately because a life is on line here.

1 Like

Re: What Could Be The Causes For swollen legs And Shortness Of Breathe? by flexydote(m): 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
You can try STC30

Re: What Could Be The Causes For swollen legs And Shortness Of Breathe? by longetivity(m): 10:37pm On Jan 01, 2022
Visit hospital
Re: What Could Be The Causes For swollen legs And Shortness Of Breathe? by Richkid2021(m): 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2022
dboY1123:
Thanks.
when you noticed this it could be that The kidney is having problem but since u said you have ran some test and came out with nothing why not try fafrone herbal stem cell product check my signature for my what's sap number
Re: What Could Be The Causes For swollen legs And Shortness Of Breathe? by Originalsly: 11:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
Massiveglory:

Have u been vaxed?

He's pretending he didn't see your question!
Re: What Could Be The Causes For swollen legs And Shortness Of Breathe? by yomi007k(m): 5:54am On Jan 02, 2022
This case can be Kidney, Liver or Heart failure.

Go to back to General hospital.
Re: What Could Be The Causes For swollen legs And Shortness Of Breathe? by dboY1123(m): 8:12am On Jan 02, 2022
Massiveglory:
Have u been vaxed?

U mean vaccinated? No, this leg swelling just started not really long., before this, we were thinking it was nocturnal asthma(night time) that was 3 or more years ago..before corona outbreak in Nigeria..so, definitely not corona stuff.
Then, we visited the general hospital and nothing was seen or detected.. But using franol and predisonone worked fairly and that made us thought it's asthma related..
But, it doesn't appear as asthma now, it's just swollen legs and sometimes shortness of breathe..
I was thinking that we should go for xray/scan , although using one drug like that reduces the swelling to the bearest minimum.. I'm just confused
Re: What Could Be The Causes For swollen legs And Shortness Of Breathe? by mysticwarrior(m): 8:55am On Jan 02, 2022
Early stage of elephantiasis.
Re: What Could Be The Causes For swollen legs And Shortness Of Breathe? by wentroublecomes: 9:33am On Jan 02, 2022
dboY1123:

U mean vaccinated? No, this leg swelling just started not really long., before this, we were thinking it was nocturnal asthma(night time) that was 3 or more years ago..before corona outbreak in Nigeria..so, definitely not corona stuff.
Then, we visited the general hospital and nothing was seen or detected.. But using franol and predisonone worked fairly and that made us thought it's asthma related..
But, it doesn't appear as asthma now, it's just swollen legs and sometimes shortness of breathe..
I was thinking that we should go for xray/scan , although using one drug like that reduces the swelling to the bearest minimum.. I'm just confused
This could be related to Heart, Liver or Kidney.
Can you answer few of my questions
Do you have itchy skin?
Do you have smelly breathe?
Do u hardly sleep at night?
Do you loss weight or gain weight or you're just d way you are?
Any pains in your stomach? If yes, which side of the stomach?
Answer this few questions. Thanks
Re: What Could Be The Causes For swollen legs And Shortness Of Breathe? by dboY1123(m): 11:58am On Jan 02, 2022
wentroublecomes:
Do you have itchy skin?

1. No I don't
2. No I don't
3. Yes most times,
4. Just the way I am
5. Yes, at the front, seem hard when I touch it.

Thank you.
Re: What Could Be The Causes For swollen legs And Shortness Of Breathe? by wentroublecomes: 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
dboY1123:

1. No I don't
2. No I don't
3. Yes most times,
4. Just the way I am
5. Yes, at the front, seem hard when I touch it.

Thank you.

Ok.
I will suggest u check your blood pressure often. In case it's low or high.
But if it comes out normal, den your heart is okay.
But I believe you will be fine.
All the best
Re: What Could Be The Causes For swollen legs And Shortness Of Breathe? by dboY1123(m): 7:46am On Jan 03, 2022
wentroublecomes:

Ok.
I will suggest u check your blood pressure often. In case it's low or high.
But if it comes out normal, den your heart is okay.
But I believe you will be fine.
All the best

The BP is okay sir
Re: What Could Be The Causes For swollen legs And Shortness Of Breathe? by dboY1123(m): 7:50am On Jan 03, 2022
wentroublecomes:
Do you have itchy skin?

Do you think xray or scan is fine?
Re: What Could Be The Causes For swollen legs And Shortness Of Breathe? by wentroublecomes: 8:38am On Jan 03, 2022
dboY1123:

The BP is okay sir

A lot could be going on inside the internal organs.
I think the best is to find a very good general hospital especially federal government hospital.
Since the legs are swelling, definitely there is water retention. Maybe you're not urinating well or something
Also, it would be heart related if heart is not pumping very well, making the body to retain water. Likewise d liver too
Since it's associated with shortness of breath then u need to act fast.
I wish you all the best sir
Re: What Could Be The Causes For swollen legs And Shortness Of Breathe? by muheeb01(m): 11:44am On Jan 03, 2022
dboY1123:
Thanks.
chronic constipation,diabetes or kidney problem dm me for potent herbs for cure,I'm in oyo town
Re: What Could Be The Causes For swollen legs And Shortness Of Breathe? by dboY1123(m): 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
wentroublecomes:

A lot could be going on inside the internal organs.
I think the best is to find a very good general hospital especially federal government hospital.
Since the legs are swelling, definitely there is water retention. Maybe you're not urinating well or something
Also, it would be heart related if heart is not pumping very well, making the body to retain water. Likewise d liver too
Since it's associated with shortness of breath then u need to act fast.
I wish you all the best sir

Went to an hospital today, for scan and it came out that one of the kidney is not functioning well but it is still ok.. So, they suggested that I take drip(water).
Re: What Could Be The Causes For swollen legs And Shortness Of Breathe? by wentroublecomes: 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
dboY1123:

Went to an hospital today, for scan and it came out that one of the kidney is not functioning well but it is still ok.. So, they suggested that I take drip(water).

Okay.
I will suggest u go for kidney function test. It's a blood test.
That will give you d clear picture how the kidneys are functioning. I mean the % at which they function. Please, try to go for the blood test (kidney function test)
Scan alone isn't enough
Re: What Could Be The Causes For swollen legs And Shortness Of Breathe? by Adalasy: 12:55am On Jan 04, 2022
dboY1123:
Thanks.

Send me an email let's talk. Be it lymphedema or whatever else I can handle it for you.

https://www.nairaland.com/6343849/suffering-kidney-disease-adrenal-fatigue
Re: What Could Be The Causes For swollen legs And Shortness Of Breathe? by Corea4king(m): 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2022
This is exactly what my uncle suffered recently and he is better now. You better meet cardiologist or quote me so I can direct you to thesame cardiologis my uncle went to. It could be heart related or not but symptoms like this is mainly heart problem .The vein that supply blood to the heart might be blocked.
Re: What Could Be The Causes For swollen legs And Shortness Of Breathe? by dboY1123(m): 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2022
Corea4king:
This is exactly what my uncle suffered recently and he is better now. You better meet cardiologist or quote me so I can direct you to thesame cardiologis my uncle went to. It could be heart related or not but symptoms like this is mainly heart problem .The vein that supply blood to the heart might be blocked.

Oya sir.
Re: What Could Be The Causes For swollen legs And Shortness Of Breathe? by Richkid2021(m): 3:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
dboY1123:
Thanks.
chat me up on 08161127336
Re: What Could Be The Causes For swollen legs And Shortness Of Breathe? by wentroublecomes: 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2023
dboY1123
How is your health now?
Re: What Could Be The Causes For swollen legs And Shortness Of Breathe? by Alobogab(m): 11:30pm On Jun 12, 2023
Classical Signs of congestive cardiac failure (CCF)
Re: What Could Be The Causes For swollen legs And Shortness Of Breathe? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:26am On Jun 13, 2023
Congestive Heart failure
Renal insufficiency
Re: What Could Be The Causes For swollen legs And Shortness Of Breathe? by Thegamingorca(m): 4:28am On Jun 13, 2023
muheeb01:
chronic constipation,diabetes or kidney problem dm me for potent herbs for cure,I'm in oyo town

Don't subscribe to ppl who will give you toxins that will worsen your condition like this guy selling herbs.

Run for your dear life

(1) (Reply)

Dry Lips / Assisting Old People / Doctors' Strike In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.