Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate (29526 Views)

Bala Mohammed Emerges PDP Governors' Forum Chairman / Ondo 2020: PDP's Chances Boosted As Six Aspirants Team Up With Jegede / Governorship Poll: How Disunity Marred Pdp’s Chances In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by Lovenorth: 7:54am On Jan 02, 2022
Nice one
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by danilmo: 8:02am On Jan 02, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

So we should rather have another Yoruba man to rule for another 8 years? How exactly is that different from another fulani ruling?

Wen an ipob talk u go must know, very immature, inconsistent, irrelevant hence politcally dumpy.
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by Sedonxavi: 8:10am On Jan 02, 2022
To hell with Wike and PDP after 8 year of Buhari menace this one still want us to elect another Fulani.
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by Aksnoopy: 8:14am On Jan 02, 2022
This bastard thinks he can be vice-president through the votes of his minority ikwere group.

Wike just because the Igbos in River state voted for PDP doesn't mean they will vote for you as vice president.

Wike you are just fooling yourself, you can never and will never become a presidential material until you apologise to your Igbo brothers.
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by Theoarhics: 8:24am On Jan 02, 2022
Wetin concern God and PDP primary ? Nothing concern God with these criminal politicians. The only thing that concern God is His judgement of how you treat the people who you supposed to lead.
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by morule20(m): 8:27am On Jan 02, 2022
Wike is a mad man for him to say dis, how on would wike be thinking of bala Muhammed becoming d president of dis country? Most of our leaders don't have sense shaaa...
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by kellyace(m): 8:29am On Jan 02, 2022
This one dey find vice president position.. Mumu grin
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by Sunday2021: 8:30am On Jan 02, 2022
Smithkafors:
Is it a crime if someone from South south or east becomes president?.
Gej is from where?

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by Munzy14(m): 8:33am On Jan 02, 2022
cpu2006:
Wike just want to be vice president by all means. He has even dump Tambuwa for Bala Muhammed grin
He knows that if power come to south, he can't become president.
Tambuwal is from North west, just like Buhari...It is not proper..

Even if a northerner must come in, it must not be north west...

PDP Governors are scheming to hijack everything in the party...After all they are the ones financing the party currently.

2023 will be Interesting...My stand is anything can rule but not a clueless person as the current one.

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by KelvinHerbert: 8:33am On Jan 02, 2022
Tambuwal if from the same zone with Buhari (North West)
So he can't be president 2023
Presidency is not their fathers property were one will use and pass to another
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by Sunday2021: 8:35am On Jan 02, 2022
itsme01:
cool

PDP just desperately want power,..

They don't care about national coercion and unity through power rotation, they don't care about economic progress ,if not they should have backed SouthEast..

Bala Mohammed's antecedents as FCT administrator was full of corruption, nepotism placing his sons above others and supporting Fulani supremacy.. governing Bauchi State he has done nothing meaningful like Zulum, Ganduje and El Rufai, even Masari and Buni has more projects, he was even promoting ak47 for miyetti Allah..

If PDP won't zone Presidency South and exclusively SouthEast, then Buhari should never sign the new Electoral Law, we can't make laws to enable and favour only Fulanis always

What has Adamawa State achieved that would make me vote Atiku?! What is Bauchi enjoying that would make me vote Bala Mohammed over , Lagos State Administrator like Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, Babatunde Fashola

what has any one of the Eastern states achieve that will make me vote someone from that region as a president.
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by Afonasa(m): 8:39am On Jan 02, 2022
Why na wike,I taught we all agreed that it should go to the south this time.

Check my signature guys
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by Sunday2021: 8:44am On Jan 02, 2022
southsouthking:
Off all art and craft made by men, politics seems to be the worse.

Wike I'm an Edo Man, but it's high time for the Igbo man to become president.
why? We have more than 300 tribes in Nigeria. Why talking about Igbo only? What of the Tiv, idoma, kataf,bajju, Calabar,isang auchi, Igala, etc?
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by maxzzo1(m): 8:46am On Jan 02, 2022
Wike is a real politician, i know very well that Wike will prefer Tambuwa or him self just watch out
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by maxzzo1(m): 8:46am On Jan 02, 2022
Wike is a real politician, i know very well that Wike will prefer Tambuwa or him self just watch outout.
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by maxzzo1(m): 8:48am On Jan 02, 2022
Wike is a real politician, i know very well that Wike will prefer Tambuwa or him self just watch outout.......he thinks ahead
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by Tranquill: 8:57am On Jan 02, 2022
naikeboy:
Hypocrite wike no follow sign with southern governors make the next president come from South..... Believe or die for any politician Oyo is your name...

I'm sure you are one of those who believe the presidency must come from the "South" and not the 'South East'. If the SW has produced a president for 8 years and VP for 8 years yet don't see reason to wholeheartedly support the SE to be president then the North too should have a go.
Though I don't think the SE would get it because of how they have related with other tribes but they deserve to have it unopposed if it is officially zoned to the 'South'

Wike was just praising his host and not campaigning for him. He was just being a nice guest.
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by feeloscar(m): 9:03am On Jan 02, 2022
itsme01:
cool

Bala Mohammed's antecedents as FCT administrator was full of corruption, nepotism placing his sons above others and supporting Fulani supremacy.. governing Bauchi State he has done nothing meaningful like Zulum, Ganduje and El Rufai, even Masari and Buni has more projects, he was even promoting ak47 for miyetti Allah..

If PDP won't zone Presidency South and exclusively SouthEast, then Buhari should never sign the new Electoral Law, we can't make laws to enable and favour only Fulanis always

What has Adamawa State achieved that would make me vote Atiku?! What is Bauchi enjoying that would make me vote Bala Mohammed over , Lagos State Administrator like Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, Babatunde Fashola

Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by ComeToJesus: 9:29am On Jan 02, 2022
Of late, in spite of his development strides in Rivers, Woke has become a a cheap rabble rouser, an agent provocateur and a nuisance. I love his balls certain times but this is clearly over the bar.

He's projecting the same Bala who once said that all fulanis everywhere have a home in Nigeria and can come in and out as they wish; an ethnic loyalist who will obviously continue in the path of the gloomy one. A man who justified the infiltration of Nigeria’s borders by foreign herdsmen, in the name of Fulani nationalism, a man who rationalized the use of AK 47 by herdsmen. Nigeria needs a unifier, a nationalist and a sane man.

I mean, is Wike well at all?

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by bitbillionaire: 9:31am On Jan 02, 2022
Is Wike trying to dictate to God on who He should choose as president of Nigeria?

I’ll prefer that if God makes it that the ticket falls on him (Bala Mohammed),
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by Agugbadin: 9:38am On Jan 02, 2022
Is this not the Bala Mohammed that stole huge amount of money as a Federal minister or is there another Bala Mohammed who was Fct minister. We are tired of featuring theives, if he is the same person then the country is doomed. If he is a Chinese he would have been executed for stealing public funds by now.
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by countryman13: 9:44am On Jan 02, 2022
Dovegrey:

https://punchng.com/pdp-chances-brighter-if-bauchi-gov-emerges-presidential-candidate-wike/?amp

Oga Wike i disagreed wt u on ds for d first time. Is it a must we ve our president from PDP?APC? Bala Mhmed is a junk. Another bastard cowboy who had shown his full support for them bn a president. Have u forgotten so soon. U guys are behaving as if u know it all while u no little. Better reset ur brain to factory setting.
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by Easy5265: 9:51am On Jan 02, 2022
Nonybb:
Just because he is a FULANI and you have the chance as a VP. Some of you think Nigerians are fools. Look at Bala Muhammad, the first governor to openly declare love for bandits herdsmen. This country has no future at all in term of future good leadership. We are in a mess for a long time because religion and ethnicity is still playing a huge role on our national lives

Primarily selfishness of the leaders we have been cursed with. With the right leaders our diverse religion and ethnicity would indeed be our strength
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by Alamuro1(m): 9:51am On Jan 02, 2022
So with all these suffering from North, Gov Wike still has confidence in Gov Bala Muhammad. PDP knows that,it is the only in the North they can get maximum votes.
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by babafesfes: 10:26am On Jan 02, 2022
Born to Rule
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by jerosman2: 10:59am On Jan 02, 2022
It will never be well with wike for saying that. Born full
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by Jfkitchen123(m): 11:02am On Jan 02, 2022
FarahAideed:
Bala Mohammed is a hot tempered closet Islamic fanatic that will be too soft on bandits ..this is not who Nigeria needs post Buhari...We need a leader that is 100 percent non tolerant of the Bandits , we need a leader that can soothe the huge tribal and religious divisions stoked by Buhari and finally we need a leader that is pro international trade and globalization that can attract the right amounts of FDI to kickstart the dead economy Buhari will be leaving behind
You are correct � but who do you suggest ?
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by esthel(f): 11:08am On Jan 02, 2022
The one that him and his son stole Abuja dry,these politician don't rate us
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by IPIGSRHYPO: 11:21am On Jan 02, 2022
77up:
E chock you grin

E chokt them, not me..
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by Indispensable85(m): 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

So we should rather have another Yoruba man to rule for another 8 years? How exactly is that different from another fulani ruling?

The last Yoruba president was obasanjo and you know how many years ago that is right? But the fulanis are just about to round off,so it's not wise for another one to take over immediately. It may not necessarily be a Yoruba person but any qualified person from the south will do.
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by Indispensable85(m): 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
Wike will end up killing PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat / Wike: Oshiomhole And His Boy Ize-Iyamu Are Ingrates / Dave Umahi Begs Civil Servants After Locking Them Out For Late Coming (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.