Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate (29544 Views)

Bala Mohammed Emerges PDP Governors' Forum Chairman / Ondo 2020: PDP's Chances Boosted As Six Aspirants Team Up With Jegede / Governorship Poll: How Disunity Marred Pdp’s Chances In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by LegacyB: 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2022
Wake up Wike..... You are even a lesser evil to Bala Mohammed . Someone who has loads of Efcc case and has nothing to show for governance in Bauchi state...... Well I hope you’re not planning a work over for APC in style.
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
As an Igbo guy ,i will vote Tinubu before I vote bala Mohammed.
Which kind witchery is wike trying to sell us?

Abi Nigeria never suffer enough ?
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by FarahAideed: 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
Jfkitchen123:

You are correct � but who do you suggest ?

I actually prefer Osinbanjo but the forces against him in his own party are too much
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by stanisbaratheon: 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
FarahAideed:
Bala Mohammed is a hot tempered closet Islamic fanatic that will be too soft on bandits ..this is not who Nigeria needs post Buhari...We need a leader that is 100 percent non tolerant of the Bandits , we need a leader that can soothe the huge tribal and religious divisions stoked by Buhari and finally we need a leader that is pro international trade and globalization that can attract the right amounts of FDI to kickstart the dead economy Buhari will be leaving behind

Saraki or Kingsley Moghalu fits that bill
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by Okhuadams(m): 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by PaNnamdi: 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
Wazobia2216:

You know how much or wetin them don use take lobby Wike

It's very possible they offered him the post of the VP! Very many of these politicians are over ambitious and selfish!

I have never heard this Bala Mohammed proffer any solution on the insecurities ravaging the North na nation him go know how to take care of
Wike is just a fresh fish caught by a Casanova guy,after the north are through with him,dem go still dump am

If u doubt u can ask oshiomole
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by PaNnamdi: 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
bitbillionaire:
Is Wike trying to dictate to God on who He should choose as president of Nigeria?

I’ll prefer that if God makes it that the ticket falls on him (Bala Mohammed),
Wike is an egoistic and self centered fool who thinks he is better than God himself

Nobody is greater than God,after god lay a curse on Babylon with the proclamation"she will never be inhabited again" where is Babylon today?a ruin in iraq.even Saddam Hussein attempted to rebuild Babylon and even built a monument there,where is sadam Hussein and his family today?they ended badly

That's why no matter how proud u are NEVER CURSE GOD OR FEEL BETTER

Talkless of a little rat governor from an improverished nation of West Africa feeling and comparing himself to God.
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by emmykk(m): 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
sheriffman:

You are talking in the nonsense and it's because of people like you that the North always have hope of winning any Presidential election. I. Dnt care who PDP brings up in the North an APC candidate in BAT / PYO / BRF will defeat him. Go and write this down. Bleep the so called Northern numbers, it's shit.

As for yourself PDP felons, b prepared for another 8 yrs of opposition to cos there's technically no way Ur party can win election in 2023

Alaye you see yourself very selfish set of people.
In the other comment you said bala Mohammed have not proffered solution to insecurity in the north,have Tinubu proferred any solution too or osinbajo that is in govt proffered any solution.

The presidency is open for any region stop shutting the north out.

Let the poll decides
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by executive12: 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
FarahAideed:
Bala Mohammed is a hot tempered closet Islamic fanatic that will be too soft on bandits ..this is not who Nigeria needs post Buhari...We need a leader that is 100 percent non tolerant of the Bandits , we need a leader that can soothe the huge tribal and religious divisions stoked by Buhari and finally we need a leader that is pro international trade and globalization that can attract the right amounts of FDI to kickstart the dead economy Buhari will be leaving behind

And we don't need another Fulani to succeed a Fulani President.

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by Beckobi: 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
This man dey make ogogoro look bad
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by wingmanIII: 7:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
Osilama1:
if wike a strong PDP member can drum support for a Northerner it's a party position... Don't deceive urself... Let me ask who are the igbos that have shown interest to contest presidency... Oh they want it like a gift... Mtcheew

Obviously you're senseless. Last time Wike supported Timbuwal, did he get the PDP ticket?
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by Osilama1: 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
wingmanIII:

Obviously you're senseless. Last time Wike supported Timbuwal, did he get the PDP ticket?
your entire generation is senseless idiot
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by JaroMan: 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2022
Dovegrey:

https://punchng.com/pdp-chances-brighter-if-bauchi-gov-emerges-presidential-candidate-wike/?amp
I
Nyesom Wike is a citizen of Nigeria and constitutionally has right to freedom of speech. This is fundamental.
Secondly, he went to Bauchi and journalists must have something to write about. So they probed him: do you expect to say Bala Mohammed is not qualified?
Free the man biko!!!
2023 is for South East and no matter how anyone wants to play around it, it must be South East.

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by Coolgent(m): 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
WhizdomXX:
Gov.Wike you're more qualified than all of 'em put together.
Wow my first FTC for the New Year. Thanks Nairalanders. Shower me with Likes and shares. Birthday loading this month...
BTW, TINUBU WOULD NEVER BE PRESIDENT. SAME GOES FOR ATIKU TOO grin.

I preferred Tambuwal/Wike than Bala/Wike.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Suleiman Abba Handover To Solomon Arase (pics) / PDP Will Beg Wike, We Have Made Mistakes - Governor Udom / Army Promotes Warrant Officer, Garba Abdullahi To Captain (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.