Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate (29543 Views)

Bala Mohammed Emerges PDP Governors' Forum Chairman / Ondo 2020: PDP's Chances Boosted As Six Aspirants Team Up With Jegede / Governorship Poll: How Disunity Marred Pdp’s Chances In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by wingmanIII: 6:17am On Jan 02, 2022
Osilama1:
you don see am but Ina want APC to zone presidency to Igbo when PDP that Igbos have supported from 1999 till date no want give Igbo ticket... So those crying Igbo presidency should just shut up oooo

So wike is now PDP?
This is just his opinion and not party position

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by Lindodo20: 6:20am On Jan 02, 2022
Dovegrey:

https://punchng.com/pdp-chances-brighter-if-bauchi-gov-emerges-presidential-candidate-wike/?amp

No be that guy wey carry government money go marry Lebanese wife?

Wike is insane I swear. Stark raving mad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by Victorclean1: 6:24am On Jan 02, 2022
Am beginning to think this wike is on something. He is getting off track recently.
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by Bigpapi: 6:28am On Jan 02, 2022
babasolution:
These southern people are slaves sha

I swear they are traditional slaves

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by Bigpapi: 6:28am On Jan 02, 2022
Smithkafors:
Is it a crime if someone from South south or east becomes president?.

See me see trouble ooooo
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by Laggafin: 6:29am On Jan 02, 2022
So what was the noise about when they all gathered as Southern Gov forum last year to declare power must Return South You see why Nigerian politricians are hell bound candidates who should never be trusted

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by Dawnofhope: 6:29am On Jan 02, 2022
If another northernes becomes the president , the president the north will totally be eliminated from the face of the earth .
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by Tareq1105: 6:30am On Jan 02, 2022
Smithkafors:
Is it a crime if someone from South south or east becomes president?.

See what we're saying concerning this idiot called Wike.

Who told Wike that Bala was Director in the Ministry? Which Ministry?

He was a Store Officer from Bauchi State, he transferred to Federal civil service on GL 14 but Fed civil service commission regularized him back to GL 12. Bcoz he saw it as a disgrace, he left for ministry of Aviation to become PA to Yuguda, Aviation Minister then. That's how he technically left Federal Service.

So, when did he now become a Director?

Wike is disgusting. He's made himself a second class in his own country.

What is it that Bala did that Wike hasn't done 10 times of it?

Stupid Wike begging for Vice President. Let's see how it will end.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by ekhai(m): 6:36am On Jan 02, 2022
Laggafin:
So what was the noise about when they all gathered as Southern Gov forum last year to declare power must Return South You see why Nigerian politricians are hell bound candidates who should never be trusted
HEAR ME AS I HEAR THE LORD: PERSONAL INTEREST OVER RIDE ANY OTHER INTEREST IN POLITICS. BY THE TIME OUR YOUTHS REALIZE THIS FACT, THEY WON'T DIE FOR ANY POLITICIANS ANY MORE. WIKE IS OFFLINE. SOMEBODY SHOULD CALL HIM TO ORDER. BALA MOHAMMED OF ALL PEOPLE IN NIGERIA? HMMMMMN.

3 Likes

Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by tunjilana: 6:37am On Jan 02, 2022
Wazobia2216:

You know how much or wetin them don use take lobby Wike

It's very possible they offered him the post of the VP! Very many of these politicians are over ambitious and selfish!

I have never heard this Bala Mohammed proffer any solution on the insecurities ravaging the North na nation him go know how to take care of

Don't mind him. If u review the back n forth between Bala Mohammed and Ortom during the grazing route convo, u will be shocked at Wike's comment...Instead of the SE/SS to look for a credible candidate and support him, they are looking at how to second the North, out of selfish interest...yet they are all over screaming marginalisation....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by 77up(m): 6:37am On Jan 02, 2022
So Atiku is not cumming again grin ? It's a win win for APC

BAT 2023 kiss

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:37am On Jan 02, 2022
basty:

Then sponsor your mpurunmiri brother to be president then.
I don't have an Mkpurummiri brother like you

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by emmykk(m): 6:39am On Jan 02, 2022
Wazobia2216:

You know how much or wetin them don use take lobby Wike

It's very possible they offered him the post of the VP! Very many of these politicians are over ambitious and selfish!

I have never heard this Bala Mohammed proffer any solution on the insecurities ravaging the North na nation him go know how to take care of

Some of you come to Nairaland to rant.
You want southern president right but it should be Tinubu ,but unknown to you guys south east,north east and north central have not yet produced a president since 1999.
Do you think and person from the north vs Tinubu you think Tinubu will be successful in the election.

Let APC produce TINUBU then let PDP produce a Northern let's see who wins.
We should stop casting wike or any person suggesting a northern.

The north still have genuine claim to the presidency since Obasanjo and Jonathan did 14 years on the presidency.

So if bala Mohammed from the north east is presented against a south west whatever happen will be satisfactory to all.

But it seems that the south west is having feelings PDP will present a Southern.
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by mediainc: 6:42am On Jan 02, 2022
Political talks.
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by israelmao(m): 6:46am On Jan 02, 2022
If all we have left to lead Nigeria in the next political dispensation is Bala then Nigeria is finished.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by HRMK: 6:48am On Jan 02, 2022
wike always blv he has monopoly of wisdom.if bauchi gov is picked as presidential candidate,he,wike culd be the runningmate ie bn from the south!
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by Laggafin: 6:50am On Jan 02, 2022
ekhai:
HEAR ME AS I HEAR THE LORD: PERSONAL INTEREST OVER RIDE ANY OTHER INTEREST IN POLITICS. BY THE TIME OUR YOUTHS REALIZE THIS FACT, THEY WON'T DIE FOR ANY POLITICIANS ANY MORE. WIKE IS OFFLINE. SOMEBODY SHOULD CALL HIM TO ORDER. BALA MOHAMMED OF ALL PEOPLE IN NIGERIA? HMMMMMN.
My brother I'm still in shock at de news.. I still don't want to believe Wike is truely the one who is advocating for another rigid fulani Bala to rule for another 8 years.? This guy's are just lunatics and should be so dealt with come 2023

2 Likes

Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 02, 2022
Hehehehehe
If not North, Nigeria cannot move forward? The earliest Nigerians accept never to move on with some level of imbecility, the best for us.
There is a difference between I want to be a leader, and I want to be president. President only wears the rank of commander in chief, just like Buhari is for instance. And a leader is someone who looks out for his people, just like Yar Adua. Asides Yar Adua, North has not produced any reasonable leader so far. Na so so nonsense day come from that side.
In 7 years we left the road map of being the safest, best and one of the most focused countries to one dwindling in nonsense. Many of us have to live on loans. As it stands.

If Nigeria is going to move forward, take power away from the north, otherwise, let everyone split and lead separate ways. North has held unproductive power for so long.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by Navalsadiq(m): 6:53am On Jan 02, 2022
What nonsense is wike saying

and then he gets the vice presidential slot
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by SoNature(m): 6:54am On Jan 02, 2022
Solidkay:
One thing we should understand as Nigerians is that our votes doesn't really count,
These Polithiefans force on us their candidate of choice.

It's high time you people stopped fooling yourselves. If your votes don't count, why do politicians pay as high as 10k for one vote? It's okay if you don't want to vote, but please don't discourage others.

5 Likes

Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by Yebosola(m): 6:56am On Jan 02, 2022
alen4smith:
you have suddenly turned to a Fulani slave congratulations!

Before nko? That oldie is a confirmed PDP/Fulani unrepentant apologist, anywhere belle face politician.
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by 77up(m): 6:59am On Jan 02, 2022
SoNature:
In the north, the APC has more sellable presidential candidates than the PDP.

It's disappointing to see that PDP members from SE and SS have made up their minds that they won't contest the next president.
Maybe they want both PDP and APC to do handpick for them like akara grin
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by backtalkG(m): 6:59am On Jan 02, 2022
We don't want anything to do with anyone that bears Muhammad again he could be another buhari in disguise

1 Like

Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by Myexdisturbs: 7:00am On Jan 02, 2022
LegendHero:
[s]There is only one reason why I like Wike and it’s for the fact that he doesn’t care about anyone feeling, he will say his own. His dream for now is to be the VP, so he doesn’t care about any Southern candidate whether SS/SE. Seems he’s powerful than any SE politician self coz those ones are just neophytes in PDP.

If Bala is who PDP think will get them near power, it is their right as a political party to field him and they will meet the APC at the polls with their southern candidate.

Sefini, ko si ija ni’ church. That’s why it’s a democracy.[/s]
Wike is not PDP , so throwaway this trash
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by adekolaelect(m): 7:01am On Jan 02, 2022
Even a vibrant current pdp stake holders fro Dot Republic has give up possibility of Igbo presidency from pdp while noise makers online are still crying "Igbo presidency or Biafra" I hope they will go back to apc where they don't invest to ask for Igbo presidency as if na birthrites.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by Bigfish121(m): 7:01am On Jan 02, 2022
This election will be one of the easiest election for Apc.Osibanjo is the next president of Nigeria Mark my words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by 77up(m): 7:02am On Jan 02, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

So we should rather have another Yoruba man to rule for another 8 years? How exactly is that different from another fulani ruling?
Wonderful fulani slave undecided
Re: Wike: PDP's Chances Brighter If Bala Mohammed Emerges Presidential Candidate by icedbreez(m): 7:03am On Jan 02, 2022
After Buhari:

Another "Fulanis own this Country" candidate?

Hell No.

Wike pandering to anyone who would promise him a VP ticket.

A classic case of personal interest over national interest.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi Central Organises March For Bola Tinubu (Video, Pictures) / PDP Will Beg Wike, We Have Made Mistakes - Governor Udom / Ex-militants, Soldiers Clash Along Warri-port Harcourt Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.