Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

If You Need Full Time PPA Or Part-time In Lagos, ILORIN, Enugu - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / If You Need Full Time PPA Or Part-time In Lagos, ILORIN, Enugu (812 Views)

Should I Continue With My Current PPA Or Change It / Nysc: Is There Part Time Program In Nysc? / One Way To Be Retained At Your Ppa...or Add Value To Yourself. X. X X X X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Need Full Time PPA Or Part-time In Lagos, ILORIN, Enugu by Itb1: 5:08am On Jan 02, 2022
Would you like to learn healthcare Tech, Coding or apply your Business skills, project management etc
you can apply to Primed ehealth, they are digitizing Lagos, ILORIN, Katsina and Bauchi state hospitals they also own a virtual hub where you can be trained on digital or coding skills.

Send an email to
primeddiagnostics@gmail.com
Or
Esther@primedehealth.com.ng
Or chat them on LinkedIn @primed e-health

You can also check the CEO
https://www.linkedin.com/in/drareabdulhafiz

(1) (Reply)

How Do I My Cyber Cafe With Nysc / How Effective Is The Multishield Health Schemes In Your Area. / Batch B Corpers: Was Anyone Posted To Private Institution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.