Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) (40114 Views)

Funke Akindele Shows Her Zazoo Zehh Dancing Skill In A New Video / DJ Cuppy's Outfit To BET Awards (Photos) / Funke Akindele Shows Her "Shaku Shaku" Dancing Skills (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Cokahot: 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
Must they bleach
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by godimento: 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
She want to show us her legs not only award.
Rubbish.
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
This woman go sweet ooo
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by TheRealOwner(m): 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
Antell95:
This guy is on the Run, his name is Jacob.

https://www.nairaland.com/6911613/uniuyo-student-declared-wanted-over

Bro, please put a short description of what he allegedly did too in this comment. It'll make more people interested
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Agricmoney(m): 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
congrats to her.She has tried

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
This woman wey dey chop pidgin like suya.
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Starz825(m): 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
Lattop:
Forget money this madam is not beautiful jare
She's Average looking and rich, man
That's the most important
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Antell95(m): 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
TheRealOwner:

Bro, please put a short description of what he allegedly did too in this comment. It'll make more people interested

Alright, he is a murderer.
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Usihyelda(m): 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2022
Awesome
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Lattop(m): 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2022
Starz825:

She's Average looking and rich, man
That's the most important
That's just it

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by tiger28: 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2022
badaru911:
This is the kind of woman that the song "black skin girl" is referring to.... Truly ebony... Black is beautiful...
Sadly, our men won't stop salivating over these Sulphur-smelling Bleachers all over the place .....You can hardly see a dark skin girl in any party.

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by compton11(m): 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2022
badaru911:
This is the kind of woman that the song "black skin girl" is referring to.... Truly ebony... Black is beautiful...
not those bleached ass bitches.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by YorubaIsCursed: 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2022
Na so Yoruba women fine reach.
I no understand this type of beauty, e get as e be.
Anyways, beauty is in the eye of the beholder angry cry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

Terry G mama pikin, you go craze oh

3 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
If me and this gel enter oza room I no go feel the urge to knack her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by omooba969(m): 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2022
isioma010:
Congratulations

Please note that a sun rising country is coming closer than ever

Who will head the sun rising country?
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by omooba969(m): 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
Revolution2022:
If me and this gel enter oza room I no go feel the urge to knack her.

Must everything be about sex sex sex...haba? undecided

What's wrong with you Nigerians??

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
Money Is Really Good
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by lowaist101: 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
I remember the girl on the set of 'i need to know'. She has become a name in nollywood.
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by TheRealOwner(m): 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
Antell95:

Alright, he is a murderer.

Modify your comments in the previous threads to include that part
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by omooba969(m): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
samwillyco1:
This woman go sweet ooo

Be like say she get sugar or honey.

Oniranu
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by McLizbae: 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
Beautiful lady?
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Antell95(m): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
TheRealOwner:

Modify your comments in the previous threads to include that part
Did that. thank you
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
Atleast she get sense.
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
Una no ge tell am now

Make she just dey mumu her self na
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Ouchbabe(f): 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2022
Abdulazeez99:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYKasKtNoRu/?utm_medium=copy_link
Congratulations ma. This is a woman with her own money. God please bless the works of my hands too Amen
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
Dollywood:
She take style ugly small, and she so successful in the industry.
Say it with your chest na grin

We all know she isn't that regular beautiful lady..

But, I enjoy her works and reading up her stories here and there...She moved from nobody to a somebody..
She soo much believed in herself despite the competitions in the industry.

4 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2022
Dollywood:
She take style ugly small, and she so successful in the industry.

What's the definition of ugly?
Re: Funke Akindele Shows Off Her Awards (Photos) by NnolimNzubechi(m): 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
Lattop:
Forget money this madam is not beautiful jare
Wetin concern you if she beautiful or not?she dey contest for beauty pageant?mumu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Reunite In Ghana As They Party Together (Video) / Nafisat Abdullahi Goes Bald With Special Effect By Onilogbo Hakeem (Pic, Video) / Seun Akindele To Wed, Releases Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.