Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,203 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) (41502 Views)

KWAM1 Celebrates His Wife Emmanuella On Her Return From Hajj As An Alhaja / KWAM1 Celebrates 66th Birthday As His Wife Emmanuella Surprises Him / King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by Bayyajidda(m): 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2022
marlboro007:
people failed to foresee those impending generational tussles

Some do, but sexual greed won't let them be. They just end up buying polygamous battles for their children

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by georgeakins: 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
Does he really need all these women in his life? Which value do they add to him?

He is not a politician or pastor who lives off people, so I don't know why he is using his hard earned wealth to acquire liabilities.

2 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by Bayyajidda(m): 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2022
BleedTears:

How

You won't know how till you find yourself in a polygamous family, and experience what it is to be in polygamous battles and know that life can be very difficult and frustrating once you're caught up in such battles

2 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by Cokahot: 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2022
Did she bleach

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by ednut1(m): 4:44pm On Jan 02, 2022
How can a woman marry someone who has been married over 8 times with 30 plus children. Money

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2022
Happy birthday Emmanuella
Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
BleedTears:

How

U dey ask how? U be small pikin?

Common sense suppose tell u na.
Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
grin grin grin your first phrase Sha eh
Timoleon:
Dem don use make up panel beat the babe. Happy birthday sha!
Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by newoffer: 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
We men don suffer. U try make up u be gay. We no get adjustment other than good cash or u remain like that...
Akakanfirstclass:
Women should put additional offering just to thank God for the invention of makeup cosmetics, because if not..... Them for don cast tey tey..

2 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
Forget in this world, If you get money you go Bleep succulent fresh hairy pussy of a fine lady

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by Tolani045(m): 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2022
These women can’t do without makeup??

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by Gospel367: 4:49pm On Jan 02, 2022
Na makeup help this one life

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by SirRoberto(m): 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
My Yoruba brothers with their craze for anything yellow whether bleached or natural. It is pushing our yoruba sisters to get yellow at all cost. sad

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
As bees to nectar, flies to shit... So are the finest women to money and the good life!!!

This year 2022... Every young man with a brain will chase his dreams and career instead of love and women! E get why!!! cool

2 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by nnamdi640: 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2022
Make-up in action.

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2022
The way this nation abuse makeups eeh! The govt should ban them from using it grin

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by afadi2410: 4:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
Bayyajidda:

You won't know how till you find yourself in a polygamous family, and experience what it is to be in polygamous battles and know that life can be very difficult and frustrating once you're caught up in such battles

My brother,I dey inside o,no be small battle
Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by Mancrossfire: 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
This woman is a mother of 4 and a divorcee

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by BleedTears: 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
Bayyajidda:

That is story that people believe blindly. Siblings who want to fight will fight regardless of being polygamy or not. I would have mentioned names but you won't know them because they're not famous.

But P-square you know that has been fighting dirty are they from a polygamous family?

I've seen polygamous families who lived in unity more than people who only married one. Every family has their own ups and downs. Is how you inculcate love among your children and allow them to grow in that love matters.

4 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by Timoleon(m): 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
You sef see am na. You know as motor wey Dem just do bodywork for Dey shine after e just commot for panel beater shop, Na so she Dey shine with the make up
Vickyvice:
grin grin grin your first phrase Sha eh

2 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by Timoleon(m): 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2022
This makes a lot of sense.
BleedTears:

That is story that people believe blindly. Siblings who want to fight will fight regardless of being polygamy or not. I would have mentioned names but you won't know them because they're not famous.

But P-square you know that has been fighting dirty are they from a polygamous family?

I've seen polygamous families who lived in unity more than people who only married one. Every family has their own ups and downs. Is how you inculcate love among your children and allow them to grow in that love matters.

2 Likes

Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
Shameless idiot still gallivanting and stomping upandan stage at his age, instead of nurturing another budding musicians among one of his band boys undecided.no wonder the old original band members all ditched his stupid ,disgustingly stingy and selfish ijebu asshole.. Bloody yorrobanza moosleem demon cradle robber! Ijebu ati ahun buruku! I fukking HATE those set of Yorubas.. Never like having anything to do those devil incarnate.. Na just two dem know.. Adultery (chasing anything in skirt or wrapper) and swoop shayo(free drink)!

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by lukency(m): 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
This baba will not allow the brutal Iyas to be.
Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by flakkybakky(f): 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2022
sisisioge:
Wow.....and the babe fine like daaku! Happy birthday o aunty madam kiss
which one be aunty madam again
Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by nijanigga: 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2022
We shall see how this one will end ,going from history read the story of Emmanuelle in the attached

Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by flakkybakky(f): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
Shameless idiot still gallivanting and stomping upandan stage at his age, instead of nurturing another budding musicians among one of his band boys undecided.no wonder the old original band members all ditched his stupid ,disgustingly stingy and selfish ijebu asshole.. Bloody yorrobanza moosleem demon cradle robber! Ijebu ati ahun buruku! I fukking HATE those set of Yorubas.. Never like having anything to do those devil incarnate.. Na just two dem know.. Adultery (chasing anything in skirt or wrapper) and swoop shayo(free drink)!
seems true but y d tribal hatred
Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
only One word fit that yellow bar hoe.. DISGUSTING!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by GUNITGuy: 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
My brother do you love yourself and your children live poly alone this men are just catching cruise especially Yoruba men then through music or whatever means stumbled to wealth this is what leads most of them to think that Polygamy is the coolest thing to live for ...A life they already know the trouble it would bring but would ignore it just because of one yellow pawpaw after they are tired they find another one again then more problems for innocent children to deal with in later years .... .........
BleedTears:

Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by jnoz23(m): 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
Na war o!
If my pikin see this egunu, na to Japa sure pass o!

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by sisisioge: 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
flakkybakky:
which one be aunty madam again

Na double respect nau grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Shakara Involved In A Ghastly Accident (Photos) / Lil Kesh Deported From USA - Headofsocials.com / Olamide, Phyno And Paul Okoye Hangout Together (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.