Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) (41518 Views)

KWAM1 Celebrates His Wife Emmanuella On Her Return From Hajj As An Alhaja / KWAM1 Celebrates 66th Birthday As His Wife Emmanuella Surprises Him / King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by AceDomino(m): 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
This one na makeup bride
Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by CSTRR: 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2022
38 children from different women?

Yoruba men suppose protest.

This man is on a mission to finish all the eligibile yoruba women.
Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2022
Atimes I dey wonder where this kyne fine women dey emerge from. Who was she dating before now??
Some fit be mammy watta cheesy
Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by Iliveforever(m): 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
Dybala11:

Hell fire is your home. grin

It will never be.
Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by vannessa7(f): 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Some do, but sexual greed won't let them be. They just end up buying polygamous battles for their children

That only happen when there is no bastard money, with money like ocean even the first wife will be calling the last wife auntie, money that makes every child to be schooling abroad and each wife owning their own houses and millions, their life is like having a party everyday. Those that come from nuclear family have uncles and cousins as enemies too, I prefer this one.

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by Dybala11(m): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2022
Iliveforever:

It will never be.
Amen to that.
Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by Dybala11(m): 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
Deborah98:
not all women. I don't like make up and haven't used one all my life.
Picture or we don't believe it. grin
Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 11:55pm On Jan 02, 2022
Dybala11:

Picture or we don't believe it. grin
lol
Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by God200(m): 12:59am On Jan 03, 2022
Shey nah robot she be,I wonder why make up make her...no makeup no beauty,termite food sha.beauty upon vanity
Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by GreaterFuture6: 4:30am On Jan 03, 2022
Lexusgs430:
This man go don marry more than 4 women o ...... cheesy
4 Four women??
Are you Joking, unserious or don't know Nothing about K1
I'm not his fan, not a follower or Fuji person, but even I know that that Number Is nothing close.
Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 4:37am On Jan 03, 2022
GreaterFuture6:

4 Four women??
Are you Joking, unserious or don't know Nothing about K1
I'm not his fan, not a follower or Fuji person, but even I know that that Number Is nothing close.

So he is going against his quran..... grin
Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by GreaterFuture6: 4:39am On Jan 03, 2022
Lexusgs430:

So he is going against his quran..... grin
Read up the other Comments...
He has about 30 Atleast
Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 5:32am On Jan 03, 2022
GreaterFuture6:

Read up the other Comments...
He has about 30 Atleast

So, does he truly have so much love to give or they are attracted to his wealth.......... cheesy

Imagine having all 30 wives together, in an orgy session........ Bobo no go die, unlesi to ba darugbo........... wink grin
Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by masseratti: 7:46am On Jan 03, 2022
I don't understand this women marrying Kwam1, over 20 now If I recollect very well, why will you go and marry someone who will relegate you under two years with the others are there no more better eligible men out there? The bad part is that most of these women are successful on their own.
Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by ademuyiwa20(f): 8:08am On Jan 03, 2022
I use to wonder if make up are that necessary before you could look beautiful.
Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by Bayyajidda(m): 8:24am On Jan 03, 2022
vannessa7:

That only happen when there is no bastard money, with money like ocean even the first wife will be calling the last wife auntie, money that makes every child to be schooling abroad and each wife owning their own houses and millions, their life is like having a party everyday. Those that come from nuclear family have uncles and cousins as enemies too, I prefer this one.

Don't worry, wait till you that the polygamous family spiritual battles experience. When you start running to MFM every week for deliverance, then you will understand what I'm talking about.
Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by hkidola00(m): 10:01am On Jan 03, 2022
Bayyajidda:

You speak like you're not from Africa. In Africa people can do anything out of envy or desire to have their children to be ahead of that of cowives. They end up visiting fetish place and doing unimageable thinga in other to make the destiny of children of their cowives to be wasted.
bro ur not far from the truth
Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by vannessa7(f): 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Don't worry, wait till you that the polygamous family spiritual battles experience. When you start running to MFM every week for deliverance, then you will understand what I'm talking about.

I'm from a polygamous family and I use to run to mfm every week but not because of the polygamous family but foundation issues (family idol, familiar spirit and spirit husband) which disappeared after I became a Muslim, alhamdulilahi, I'm also the first wife in a polygamous marriage now and no problem whatsoever. Thanks

1 Like

Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
Drinokrane:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYK8i5KKX5e/?utm_medium=copy_link
Girls are trophies to this man. His major achievements are the wives he gathers.
Selfish bunch of men. This men only really care about themselves. They don't give serious thoughts to what happens after they leave. They just think to live their lives not giving a damn about their children or whoever
Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 7:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
Happy birthday to her
Re: KWAM 1 Celebrates New Wife Emmanuella On Birthday (Photos) by Bayyajidda(m): 7:54am On Jan 04, 2022
vannessa7:

I'm from a polygamous family and I use to run to mfm every week but not because of the polygamous family but foundation issues (family idol, familiar spirit and spirit husband) which disappeared after I became a Muslim, alhamdulilahi, I'm also the first wife in a polygamous marriage now and no problem whatsoever. Thanks

Oh, good for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ini Edo Responds To An Abusive Follower On Instagram (pic) / Yvonne Jegede And Olakunle Fawole Visit Bukky Ajayi's Grave [PICS] / Bisola's Outfit To BBNaija Grand Finale 2018 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.