Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Dear African Men, No One Woman Can Meet All Your Needs! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear African Men, No One Woman Can Meet All Your Needs! (1123 Views)

How Can I Stop One Woman I Know From Suicide? / Letter To Married African Men And Women By Temi Badmus / My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear African Men, No One Woman Can Meet All Your Needs! by AboveTheRadar: 10:24am On Jan 02, 2022
I have given much thought to this. I have come to realise that in this our present dispensation, no one person can meet all our needs.
Take relationship for example. People stick to people for different reasons.

A man may get a wife who is homely and quiet. She meets his societal and family needs (cooking, childbearing and marital status).
But she might not be funky when it comes to sex. There are some sexual activities he or his wife may not be comfortable doing together.
He may have another lady who he can explore sex with in all manner of ways and he would enjoy it. That lady meets his sexual needs to a higher level.

Now, he may have another lady that he can talk about some of his interests. She offers him companionship that his wife and FWB may not offer. She meets his emotional needs.

The African Man is naturally polygamous. You see, when we copy the Westerners and let go of our culture, we sometimes experience big problems. In fact man is naturally polygamous.
Look at our fathers in time past. They married more than one wife and these wives apart from sex met some sort of need of our fathers.

The white man who preaches monogamy has one of the highest divorce rate. They will divorce and remarry. Now isn't that hypocrisy?. Instead of doing this, why don't they just come out clean and be polygamous? Divorce and remarrying is the dark form of polygamy.
Adultery came from them because to a black man, why cheat with a different woman when you can just marry her?
Baby mama and Baby daddy are perverted forms of polygamy. It still points to the topic above.

Finally, I believe that just as we have different shoes for different occasions, a man needs three categories of women and they are:

1. Women who meet their Family and Societal needs.
2. Women who meet their sexual needs.
3. Women who meet their emotional needs.

Seeing as women are more than men in this world, with monogamy, some women will never marry, some will marry but either to widowers (so some women need to die for their fellow women to marry), divorcees (some women need to be divorced before their fellow women can marry), some to married men as second or third wives and only a few percentage will get married to never married men.
The rest will end up as baby mamas.

So men, don't let the society guilt trip you when you find these categories of women. The society has been westernised but that does not negate the truth that not one woman can meet all your needs.
I love our Muslim brothers. They understand this truth. Christians will never admit this truth.

So, get your side chicks but never bring them close to home. Let it remain outside else it might prevent the woman who meets your societal and family needs from doing so.

RoyalRoy, Lalasticlala
Re: Dear African Men, No One Woman Can Meet All Your Needs! by AboveTheRadar: 10:26am On Jan 02, 2022
Re: Dear African Men, No One Woman Can Meet All Your Needs! by Hathor5(f): 10:35am On Jan 02, 2022
Dear African Women,

no one man can meet all your needs.

"So, get your side chicks toy boys and sugar daddies but never bring them close to home. Let it remain outside else it would prevent the woman who meets your societal and family needs from doing so."

17 Likes

Re: Dear African Men, No One Woman Can Meet All Your Needs! by Mariangeles(f): 10:39am On Jan 02, 2022
[s]
AboveTheRadar:
I have given much thought to this. I have come to realise that in this our present dispensation, no one person can meet all our needs.

A man may get a wife who is homely and quiet. She meets his societal and family needs (cooking, childbearing and marital status).
But she might not be funky when it comes to sex. There are some sexual activities he or his wife may not be comfortable doing together.
He may have another lady who he can explore sex with in all manner of ways and he would enjoy it. That lady meets his sexual needs to a higher level.

Now, he may have another lady that he can talk about some of his interests. She offers him companionship that his wife and FWB may not offer. She meets his emotional needs.

The African Man is naturally polygamous. You see, when we copy the Westerners and let go of our culture, we sometimes experience big problems. In fact man is naturally polygamous.
Look at our fathers in time past. They married more than one wife and these wives apart from sex met some sort of need of our fathers.

The white man who preaches monogamy has one of the highest divorce rate. They will divorce and remarry. Now isn't that hypocrisy?. Instead of doing this, why don't they just come out clean and be polygamous? Divorce and remarrying is the dark form of polygamy.
Adultery came from them because to a black man, why cheat with a different woman when you can just marry her?
Baby mama and Baby daddy are perverted forms of polygamy. It still points to the topic above.

Finally, I believe that just as we have different shoes for different occasions, a man needs three categories of women and they are:

Seeing as women are more than men in this world, with monogamy, some women will never marry, some will marry but either to widowers (so some women need to die for their fellow women to marry), divorcees (some women need to be divorced before their fellow women can marry), some to married men as second or third wives and only a few percentage will get married to never married men.

So men, don't let the society guilt trip you when you find these categories of women. The society has been westernised but that does not negate the truth that not one woman can meet all your needs.
I love our Muslim brothers. They understand this truth. Christians will never admit this truth.

So, get your side chicks but never bring them close to home. Let it remain outside else it would prevent the woman who meets your societal and family needs from doing so.
[/s]

T for Trash!

Should we also make a list of a woman's needs and how no one man can meet them all?

2 Likes

Re: Dear African Men, No One Woman Can Meet All Your Needs! by AboveTheRadar: 10:48am On Jan 02, 2022
Mariangeles:
[s][/s]

T for Trash!

Should we also make a list of a woman's needs and how no one man can meet them all?
The focus is on the African Man.
I have modified my post though. But you should know that the consequences for same actions from both genders differs.

1 Like

Re: Dear African Men, No One Woman Can Meet All Your Needs! by OssyMalik: 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
Women don suffer for NL

1 Like

Re: Dear African Men, No One Woman Can Meet All Your Needs! by pussymonger1: 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2022
LOL TOY BOY IS HERE MADAM grin
Hathor5:
Dear African Women,

"So, get your side chicks toy boys and sugar daddies but never bring them close to home. Let it remain outside else it would prevent the woman who meets your societal and family needs from doing so."
Re: Dear African Men, No One Woman Can Meet All Your Needs! by pussymonger1: 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2022
Y'ALL ( MEN AND WOMEN } BE TRYNNA SKIP THE STRUGGLE BUT THAT IS WHERE THE CHARACTER IS BUILT
OssyMalik:
Women don suffer for NL
Re: Dear African Men, No One Woman Can Meet All Your Needs! by AboveTheRadar: 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2022
pussymonger1:
LOL TOY BOY IS HERE MADAM grin

grin grin
People are beginning to realize that modern marriage is a scam.
If you can service them, more oil to your rod.
Re: Dear African Men, No One Woman Can Meet All Your Needs! by greenie77: 2:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
AboveTheRadar:

grin grin

Can you create a thread on "Dear African Men, No One Can Develop Africa Except Us To Stem Brain Drain" , so Africans won't be keen to migrate to regions where men and women of other races have developed working systems. Don't limit African men to sexual activities and his thirst for ego massaging......give me an intellectual piece to ponder over.

2 Likes

Re: Dear African Men, No One Woman Can Meet All Your Needs! by AboveTheRadar: 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
greenie77:

Can you create a thread on "Dear African Men, No One Can Develop Africa Except Us To Stem Brain Drain" , so Africans won't be keen to migrate to regions where men and women of other races have developed working systems. Don't limit African men to sexual activities and his thirst for ego massaging......give me an intellectual piece to ponder over.

I'll someday.
For this day this shall be the focus.
Re: Dear African Men, No One Woman Can Meet All Your Needs! by greenie77: 3:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
AboveTheRadar:

I'll someday.
For this day this shall be the focus.

For your mind, you will someday....if I hear! When women and sex are the low-hanging fruits for you guys that attracts your kind! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear African Men, No One Woman Can Meet All Your Needs! by AboveTheRadar: 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2022
greenie77:

For your mind, you will someday....if I hear! When women and sex are the low-hanging fruits for you guys that attracts your kind! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'll someday.
For today, this is the subject of focus.
Re: Dear African Men, No One Woman Can Meet All Your Needs! by greenie77: 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
AboveTheRadar:

I'll someday.
For today, this is the subject of focus.

To me, is more of an impossible future tense because threads such as this seems to be your forte! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear African Men, No One Woman Can Meet All Your Needs! by Acidosis(m): 3:30pm On Jan 02, 2022
Hathor5:
Dear African Women,

Hathor Hathor grin
Re: Dear African Men, No One Woman Can Meet All Your Needs! by gistmega: 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
isn't this why they go after several women to meet their needs?
Re: Dear African Men, No One Woman Can Meet All Your Needs! by AboveTheRadar: 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
greenie77:

To me, is more of an impossible future tense because threads such as this seems to be your forte! cheesy cheesy

To you, yes to you.
Re: Dear African Men, No One Woman Can Meet All Your Needs! by greenie77: 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
AboveTheRadar:

To you, yes to you.

And you won't prove me wrong! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear African Men, No One Woman Can Meet All Your Needs! by Kobojunkie: 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
AboveTheRadar:

The focus is on the African Man.
I have modified my post though. But you should know that the consequences for same actions from both genders differs.
What consequences? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear African Men, No One Woman Can Meet All Your Needs! by Kobojunkie: 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
AboveTheRadar:
grin grin
What exactly is this modern marriage you speak of? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear African Men, No One Woman Can Meet All Your Needs! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2022
AboveTheRadar:

So, get your side chicks but never bring them close to home. Let it remain outside else it would prevent the woman who meets your societal and family needs from doing so.

Modified:
No one should have to suffer in their marriages. If as a woman, your man meets your family and societal needs but not emotional and sexual needs, please don't feel guilty if you get someone who can while maintaining your marriage.
People go into relationships with different expectations.
Know your expectations for that is what will determine your level of satisfaction and boundaries.

RoyalRoy, Lalasticlala

Oga poligamy preacher!, Are you married? how many wives do you have?.
Re: Dear African Men, No One Woman Can Meet All Your Needs! by Stargurl20(f): 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
You've said nothing but trash. No one is perfect. Even men are not. Men can't satisfy all women's needs as well. Will you ask women to do the same thing you advised men? I'm no feminist. If men wanna practice polygamy, fine. Na their way. Even when they aren't fit enough. They no dey dey satisfied. That we know since time immemorial. However, stop bringing women into this. Some men are terrible in finance, other room activities and even looks. Yet, u won't hear women ranting.
Re: Dear African Men, No One Woman Can Meet All Your Needs! by Kobojunkie: 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
Stargurl20:
You've said nothing but trash. No one is perfect. Even men are not. Men can't satisfy all women's needs as well. Will you ask women to do the same thing you advised me? I'm no feminist, if men wanna practice polygamy, fine. Na their way. They no dey dey satisfied. That we know since time immemorial. However, stop bring women into this. Some men are terrible in finance, other room activities and even looks. Yet, u won't hear women ranting.
Are you also fine with women who don't have all their needs satisfied by just one man practicing polyandry as well? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear African Men, No One Woman Can Meet All Your Needs! by Stargurl20(f): 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Are you also fine with women who don't have all their needs satisfied by just one man practicing polyandry as well? undecided
Well, that isn't as prominent as polygyny, esp not in African countries, well except In certain societies in east Africa and certain societies in India. Polygyny is acceptable in almost all societies in the world.
Re: Dear African Men, No One Woman Can Meet All Your Needs! by Stargurl20(f): 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2022
OssyMalik:
Women don suffer for NL
We don really suffer. Surprisingly, those who make these demands from women are jobless and can't even fulfill one-tenth of women's needs. They are lazy, jobless, useless, and yet want treatment of a king.
I strongly doubt if any busy man will have time composing such lengthy trash @OP put up there.

3 Likes

Re: Dear African Men, No One Woman Can Meet All Your Needs! by Kobojunkie: 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2022
Stargurl20:

Well, that isn't as prominent as polygyny, esp not in African countries, well except In certain societies in east Africa and certain societies in India. Polygyny is acceptable in almost all societies in the world.
Do you support only ideas that society approves of, this knowing that society only reflects the opinions of the majority? undecided

1 Like

Re: Dear African Men, No One Woman Can Meet All Your Needs! by OssyMalik: 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
Stargurl20:

We don really suffer. Surprisingly, those who make these demands from women are jobless and can't even fulfill one-tenth of women's needs. They are lazy, jobless, useless, and yet want treatment of a king.
I strongly doubt if any busy man will have time composing such lengthy trash @OP put up there.
you have said it all
Re: Dear African Men, No One Woman Can Meet All Your Needs! by Hathor5(f): 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2022
Acidosis:

Hathor Hathor grin

cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Dear African Men, No One Woman Can Meet All Your Needs! by efficiencie(m): 1:06am On Jan 03, 2022
AboveTheRadar:

1 A man may get a wife who is homely and quiet. She meets his societal and family needs (cooking, childbearing and marital status).
He may have another lady who he can explore sex with in all manner of ways and he would enjoy it. That lady meets his sexual needs to a higher level. Now, he may have another lady that he can talk about some of his interests. She offers him companionship that his wife and FWB may not offer. She meets his emotional needs.

2 Finally, I believe that just as we have different shoes for different occasions, a man needs three categories of women and they are: 1. Women who meet their Family and Societal needs. 2. Women who meet their sexual needs. 3. Women who meet their emotional needs. Seeing as women are more than men in this world, with monogamy, some women will never marry, some will marry but either to widowers (so some women need to die for their fellow women to marry), divorcees (some women need to be divorced before their fellow women can marry), some to married men as second or third wives and only a few percentage will get married to never married men.
The rest will end up as baby mamas. So men, don't let the society guilt trip you when you find these categories of women. The society has been westernised but that does not negate the truth that not one woman can meet all your needs.

3 No one should have to suffer in their marriages. If as a woman, your man meets your family and societal needs but not emotional and sexual needs, please don't feel guilty if you get someone who can while maintaining your marriage. People go into relationships with different expectations. Know your expectations for that is what will determine your level of satisfaction and boundaries.

RoyalRoy, Lalasticlala

Point 1 is MAD because if a man were to marry due to the unique needs met by a woman he will marry an unlimited amount of women. Point 2 is MADDER because you think you can reduce a man's selfish conjugal needs to just three points. Point 3 is the MADDEST because you think a person can escape suffering by having multiple sex partners forgetting that multiple sex partners with benefits could easily result in multiple sex partners with deadly flaws. Imagine the lady having multiple wife beaters as friends with benefits. She would suffer thorough beatings from multiple men.
Re: Dear African Men, No One Woman Can Meet All Your Needs! by TheeDetective: 3:34am On Jan 03, 2022
OH FOR GOODNESS SAKE; NOT ANOTHER DOS AND DON'TS!!!

@Op; there are more important topics that you could have written about and not topics such as this piece you have just written that has been written about countless of times without anything meaningful nor reasonable coming out of it.

Why not take up @greenie77's suggestion as a challenge and let's see how you get on with a topic that will be of benefit.

To think that you are even clamouring for this piece of TRASH (no offense) to be on front page is mind boggling. ENOUGH SAID.

1 Like

Re: Dear African Men, No One Woman Can Meet All Your Needs! by AutoC: 6:33am On Jan 03, 2022
Hathor5:
Dear African Women,

Eventhough I do not support wa OP wrote, there are ills to multiple women relationship which n9 matter aw smart u were will show up latter in your lifetime or after ure gone..notwithstanding, aving a side piece will destroy both ur presents n future as a woman...accept this n av peace as a woman...my one piece opinion
Re: Dear African Men, No One Woman Can Meet All Your Needs! by Hathor5(f): 9:23am On Jan 03, 2022
AutoC:

Eventhough I do not support wa OP wrote, there are ills to multiple women relationship which n9 matter aw smart u were will show up latter in your lifetime or after ure gone..notwithstanding, aving a side piece will destroy both ur presents n future as a woman...accept this n av peace as a woman...my one piece opinion

Same with men and multiple women so preach to OP.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahoo or schooling / Gifted And Talented Children / Breakingnews: Pipeline Exploded At Ogolonto Area In Ikorodu, Firefighter Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.