Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,328 members, 7,853,493 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

Working Visa For Usa I Need Advice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Working Visa For Usa I Need Advice (629 Views)

USA: I Need Help On How To Live And Work In U.S. / Qatar 5 Years Working Visa - A Deception, A Big Fraud! / Please I Really Need A Working Visa To Kuwait,oman,bahrian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Working Visa For Usa I Need Advice by mumum: 4:24pm On Jun 16, 2011
I need advice on working visa in USA I have someone who is whilling to do it but the person don't know how to go about it,please what can she do how can she apply for it
Re: Working Visa For Usa I Need Advice by anfanio: 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2011
Working visas (H-1B, H-2A and H-2B) are tough to get the standards are higher; your chances are good if you are a skilled professional, like a doctor, nurse, pharmacist etc. Who is the visa for, you or her? Are you are professional?
Re: Working Visa For Usa I Need Advice by mumum: 11:00pm On Jun 16, 2011
Am the one who is in need of the working visa and am not a professional so in this case what can I do?thanks
Re: Working Visa For Usa I Need Advice by Kennetheno: 10:26am On Dec 01, 2023
Good day and Happy New Month
I'm currently residing in Nigeria and a Nigerian citizen as well, I'm at the verge of being offered a job at the United States but my potential employer is asking that I get a temporary I-551 stamp on my Nigerian passport or temporary I-551 printed notation on a machine readable immigrant visa. Attached with this mail is the document sent to me by my potential employer with what is required of me encircled. Please can anyone guide me on how to go about this and what are the requirements needed for me to attain this status.
Thank you so much as I look forward to prompt and favourable response.

(1) (Reply)

Medical School Admission In Europe/usa With A First Degree In A Nigerian Univers / Pls Help - Shortest Way / Multiple Accidents In Karu Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.