Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan (43833 Views)

Meet Oba Owolabi Olakulehin, The Next Olubadan Of Ibadan / Ladoja Finally Affirms Lekan Balogun As Next Olubadan / Crowd Welcomes Lekan Balogun, Soon-To-Be Crowned Olubadan Of Ibadanland (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan by Jackson105: 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed The cocaine addict now has his opportunity to return to leadership instead of waiting endlessly for a position he'll never get as the dullard's replacement.

Tinubu matters will kill you eventually

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
Olu ibadan doesn't worth dying for, he may not last 5 years
Re: Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan by Karlovych: 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
Trumann:

You are from Abia state where your mothers get paid 500 Naira for giving birth. Dogs in Yorubaland get paid higher than your mother but that doesn't concern you, it is Ibadan that is your problem.
I don't know why some of you akpu cannibals are so stupid and not bothered about your bleak future.
But I'm from Osun State, Yorubaland will always be my concern because I love my people.
Re: Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan by Karlovych: 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
Jackson105:

Tinubu matters will kill you eventually
Have you harassed bus drivers today to collect his levies?
Re: Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan by kolafolabi(m): 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
Oyinlomobambam:
Why people are deliberating what have procedure?

Did Ladoja tell you he's next?

In Ladoja line, there's even someone Infront of him

Modified...
Will Ladoja jump?

Ladoja becomes the No.3 now

Re: Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan by tfelicityk(m): 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
Until then
Re: Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan by Burruchaga71(m): 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2022
It's okay as long as Tinubu is not APC presidential candidate
Re: Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan by famouscargo4u: 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2022
LibertyRep:
It may not be automatic.
Ladoja is also up for consideration.

Hopefully, the botched coronation of some chiefs as Obas by Ajimobi won't come back to hunt and hurt the chances of some people.

Fingers crossed.

It is automatic. Senator Adewolu Ladoja is third in line and Senator Teslim Folarin is fourth is line.
Re: Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan by muheeb01(m): 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
It's now between him and ladoja
Re: Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan by Gazzy88(m): 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
gazza07:
How many human head them use
1 head which is your father's.

1 Like

Re: Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan by Oyindaberry(f): 1:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
Re: Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan by tete7000(m): 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
Una get time, wetin concern me concern Olubadan? The one wey die what impact did his tenure has on Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan by Iseoluwani: 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Heard he's Eketa(osi) to the demised Oba but wanted by Oba Saliu as his successor

Very correct
Re: Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan by gazza07(m): 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2022
They don't use igbo or any other tribe. It's your head and that of your generation is required and used.
I know you'll be regretting why you be Yoruba
Gazzy88:
1 head which is your father's.
Re: Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan by yetunsbay(m): 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2022
Bridget95:
Who cares
introvert sighted
Re: Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan by treatise: 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2022
AmericanDad:

Damnnn niggar kill you there angry

American kid abi na American wannabe or wetin be your name, wetin slawormin do you?
Re: Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan by mirinder: 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2022
allanphash7:
Ladoja is “OSI” and it’s impossible for “OSI”to be Olubadan as the battle is between the Balogun and “OTUN”
whats the meaning of osi
Re: Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan by StreetFight: 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
gazza07:
How many human head them use

15 Flat Heads

1 Like

Re: Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan by StreetFight: 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
gazza07:
They don't use igbo or any other tribe. It's your head and that of your generation is required and used.

It is strangers heads that are used for rituals. So, watch your head and that of your family

2 Likes

Re: Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan by Gazzy88(m): 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2022
gazza07:
Haven't you heard of the term, àjèjì gọ́dọ̀gbọ́? grin

1 Like

Re: Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan by mirinder: 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
kayusely70:
The olubadan-in-council has the responsibility of announcing the demise of the olubadan by informing the state government who will then announce the news. According to the laid down rules and regulations, the senator should be the next olubadan.
are these traditional rulers paid salaries?
Re: Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan by JackWolfskin: 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
Naugotaya:
Basketball Fans.. watch my reaction to the Golden State Warriors vs Utah Jazz game

Golden State WARRIORS vs Utah JAZZ | Jan 1, 2022 | JayJay YT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjDX_GGUvP4

Great energy.

Please @ me on a dead thread. I've got a gig for you.

..as for Ibadan people, "Understand thyselves!".
Re: Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan by StreetFight: 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
mirinder:
are these traditional rulers paid salaries?

5% of monthly allocation to Local Government is for Traditional rulers according to the 1999 Constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan by mirinder: 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
PS712:

Well GSW had the day. As one who follows them and the NBA in general what do you attribute their poor performance in the game before this (against the Nuggets), last 4mins plus of 1st quarter GSW didn't get even one point, despite having MVP SC on the court? That was shocking.
i've never liked basketball. I dont know why? Have tried all my best to embrace the sport but my mind keeps rejecting it and i know all the stars cos of my encyclopedic knowledge. Can you help me?
Re: Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan by mirinder: 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
StreetFight:

5% of monthly allocation to Local Government is for Traditional rulers according to the 1999 Constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria
for doing nothing
Re: Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan by aspabay(m): 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed The cocaine addict now has his opportunity to return to leadership instead of waiting endlessly for a position he'll never get as the dullard's replacement.

Too early in the year to start smoking expired ganja
Re: Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan by PS712: 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
mirinder:
i've never liked basketball. I dont know why? Have tried all my best to embrace the sport but my mind keeps rejecting it and i know all the stars cos of my encyclopedic knowledge. Can you help me?
Follow your heart, that's my advise. Sport or hobby is least of things you should pressure yourself into liking. Go with the hobby you like, like reading and researching, going by your statement that you have 'encyclopedic mind'.
Re: Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan by sammirano: 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
You can volunteer yours to complete the processes

grin grin you are fantastically correct bro. His flat brain will suit the process.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan by obinoral1179(m): 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
Pedrokush:
These olubandan no too dey last self...when Dem install am just like yesterday nah... anyway RIP baba
they are crown very old because of the way the Ascension is...

1 Like

Re: Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan by 4dor: 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2022
LibertyRep:
It may not be automatic.
Ladoja is also up for consideration.

Hopefully, the botched coronation of some chiefs as Obas by Ajimobi won't come back to hunt and hurt the chances of some people.

Fingers crossed.

Hate it when people spread fake news. It's automatic! Promotion alternates between the military and civilian lines and it's his turn. Ibadan is the only Yoruba city where nobody fights for kingship.
Re: Lekan Balogun May Become The Next Olubadan by legba1(m): 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
Karlovych:

Wetin this one dey yarn now... I know na tinubu you dey refer to but how him matter take enter Olubadan matter still no clear me....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbos Attention Needed Here For Enlightenment .... / 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. / Proverbs From The Streets Of Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.