Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State (38220 Views)

Slay Queen Exposes Speed Darlington, Leaks Chat As He Begs To Sleep With Her / Lady Begs Naira Marley To Have Sex With Her (Photos) / Onyi Alex Fan Begs To Drink Her Pee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by Fatbam003: 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
When purpose is unknown.........
Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by TuFab(f): 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
Not surprised, Lagos is their London from time.

MD:
I forgot to mention that they can dye for Yoruba deek too. Awon omo ase.. Hahaha....

4 Likes

Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by jesmond3945: 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2022
Plantiff:
Celebrity worship syndrome is becoming an epidemic in Africa and it seems as though Nigeria is its epicentre.

The bulk of Nairaland members will criticize her but they aren't different. It is because the majority are part of the whole and complicit in this negative cultural evolution that we have stories of bad influences, like Tonto Dike brushing her teeth or Mrs Regina Nwoko taking air transport, grace the front page of Nigeria's biggest forum.

It gets worse when the media amplifies their nuisance. It pushes more black children to believe that drugs, fraud, sex trading and entertainment are the only ways out of poverty and this belief correlates with the neglect of science, which inspires innovations , nation building , economic development and civilization that are prevalent everywhere else but sub-saharan Africa.

There are way more Nigerian children and teenagers who know that the ghetto musician, Portable, was gifted an old Range Rover this past day than those who know that the under-30 Nigerian founders of paystack sold the startup for $200 million (US Dollars) this year grin

More Nigerian kids therefore aspire to be like Portable instead of the Paystack founders because of celebrity worship syndrome.
it is the bane of most women. Go to instablog na celebrity worship full circle. I am saying is nairaland now competing with instablog.
Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by Jmichael1(m): 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
The future is truly femail...
Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by kilisi(m): 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
Plantiff:
Celebrity worship syndrome is becoming an epidemic in Africa and it seems as though Nigeria is its epicentre.

The bulk of Nairaland members will criticize her but they aren't different. It is because the majority are part of the whole and complicit in this negative cultural evolution that we have stories of bad influences, like Tonto Dike brushing her teeth or Mrs Regina Nwoko taking air transport, grace the front page of Nigeria's biggest forum.

It gets worse when the media amplifies their nuisance. It pushes more black children to believe that drugs, fraud, sex trading and entertainment are the only ways out of poverty and this belief correlates with the neglect of science, which inspires innovations , nation building , economic development and civilization that are prevalent everywhere else but sub-saharan Africa.

There are way more Nigerian children and teenagers who know that the ghetto musician, Portable, was gifted an old Range Rover this past day than those who know that the under-30 Nigerian founders of paystack sold the startup for $200 million (US Dollars) this year grin

More Nigerian kids therefore aspire to be like Portable instead of the Paystack founders because of celebrity worship syndrome.

I'm following you right away. I need to read more of such comments and I hope this will hammer sense into the thick skull of many yoots.�

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by Legendoo: 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by Legendoo: 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
Plantiff:

G ..
Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by maldino: 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2022
So this one no get BF...
Guy if u are seeing this pls take heart.

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by Emmasnoop(m): 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2022
She won go Bleep him, useless girl
Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by Kriss216: 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
lkillbrokehoes:
Some Nigerian girls and common sense are enemies
Fixed

3 Likes

Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by Babyface33: 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
This one shock me ooo
Abeg I need job my friends here.
Am also into installation of tiles
I run project analysis too.
Pls help me out
Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by BigWalkKvng(m): 10:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
chatinent:
I thought we casted out witches on 31st night?
grin
chatinent:
naija girls and stupidity are like 5&6
Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by ashawopikin(m): 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2022
She no fine sef

3 Likes

Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by Testimony1988(m): 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2022
Hmmmm, she's forming slay queen.
Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by drlateef: 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2022
grin
chatinent:

This one is not a witch. She is ogbanje!
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by Orpazpjr: 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2022
Next thing she will accuse him of rape and being an absent father to her child.
Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by IamGblaize(m): 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
Letzgo:
o

No you are a final year graduate.

Amen
Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by kasim155: 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2022
vannessa7:

Imagine if this was a Yoruba girl begging an igbo guy, this thread will be full of curses and insult from their classless tribes people. Yoruba, we are indeed omoluabi

Yes u are right, most of them are just full of hatred and insult when it comes to other tribe most especially the Yoruba, no body send dem, we moveeee, though there are still some many good ones among them.
Osheeeey jare omo Iya mi, Omoluabi, Respect.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by micflo28(m): 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
If you come see Davido, you go follow am go shrine be that make dem use you do ritual. Ordinary Mayourkun wey Dey find transport fare. grin grin
Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by FeyiMilez001: 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
Some ladies and common sense are like two parallel lines, they can never meet.
Spits.
Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
Plantiff:

Is it your family members that are neglecting science and technology?

Who says XYZ is the only way of making it in this goddamn world??

I never worship humans neither do I support unnecessary conclusions like this!!!!
Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by Pharaohny: 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2022
And our yeye media brought this to our hearing if not we wouldn't have known such a shameless gender like this ever existed
Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by Powersurge: 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2022
Bigpapi:

For this new year Nigerian women never still get direction?

Using this picture as meme is condescending. Families were thrown into mourning because of that picture.

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by RPG2020(m): 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
Make he carry the girl na

24 hours Free knacking grin
Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by Seniormanfeyyie(m): 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
What pains me the most is that this shameless bastards won't say such if the mayorkun guy is not a celebrity. Useless hoes everywhere
Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by Seniormanfeyyie(m): 11:55pm On Jan 02, 2022
Some girls deserve to be sold ten kobo
Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by Seniormanfeyyie(m): 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
[abuse is inevitable quote author=Fatbam003 post=109027403]When purpose is unknown......... [/quote] abuse is inevitable
Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 03, 2022
micflo28:
If you come see Davido, you go follow am go shrine be that make dem use you do ritual. Ordinary Mayourkun wey Dey find transport fare. grin grin

Did U not see how the whole Igbo tribe follow chioma enter relationship? David became their demigod. They insulted every other tribeswomen because OBO the serial babydaddy was considered a HUGE price to them. cheesy Both males and females carried it on their head sotey dem dey harass the Osun boy at airport say how far wedding date? Na davido talk am. The desperation was really horrible. Like pple wey no see money before.

On nairaland here, can't forget there was a post dt Sophia entered davidos private jet wt him and their daughter to Ghana for Dec 2019 while chioma was home wt baby. Come and see insults as if na dem dey the relationship. That whole episode was intriguing. grin Edo pple never commented anything when Sophia dated David or even cared. Dts how normal pple act since they're not d ones in the rltshp.

I found links. shocked Make I go laugh at those comments. grin
https://www.nairaland.com/5610557/davido-denies-taking-sophia-momodu/2
https://www.nairaland.com/5610796/never-asked-lift-sophia-momodu

2 Likes

Re: Lady Begs To Follow Mayorkun Home From Abia State by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 03, 2022
[quote author=LILTJAY post=109026257][/quote]Lol. Unshakably foolish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Carrying Load On Her Head For Her 33rd Birthday / Fan To Ebube Nwagbo: "You Are This Pretty, I Didn't Know, Honestly " / Destiny Etiko Hits The Red Carpet (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.