Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

2023: Amaechi Opens Up On ‘deal’ Between Buhari, Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Amaechi Opens Up On ‘deal’ Between Buhari, Tinubu (4162 Views)

2023: Amaechi Gets Extra Security After Rumours Of Endorsement From Buhari / 2023: Amaechi & El-Rufai Campaign Posters Flood Abuja Streets / Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Amaechi Opens Up On ‘deal’ Between Buhari, Tinubu by ThEGodFaThEr113: 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2022
louqas:

We are saying the same thing na
You slaved for pdp for 16 years and all your cities remain shitholes..... abi you want to deceive yourself pdp is not a fulani party

Even with ESN....fulanis are having a field day in your mud huts enclaves....killing your traditional rulers and notable citizens while the almighty ESN is helpless...... better disband the useless outfit let them come and learn from amotekun...when last did you hear of any killings in yorubaland?

Meanwhile your darling party keeps telling you none of you is fit tp flt its presidential ticket is it the party that you have demonised and called terrorist party you want to give you its ticket...are you planning on becoming terrorists too
I laugh in Ijebu, how dare you compare the great ESN with Amotekun street touts with catapults and Dane guns.
Amotekun that is busy arresting wobe girls while turning a blind eye at Yoruba people mining people's skull and penis for N2,500.
Well I don't blame them because ritual killings is a norm in sad waste, sorry south west. According to investigations, they say 4 in every 5 afonjas mine skull anf harvest organs for a living, meaning that there's every possibility you have also mined skulls indirectly or directly.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Opens Up On ‘deal’ Between Buhari, Tinubu by chrisxxx(m): 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

You stopped reading because is not what you want to hear.
No Yoruba whether Muslim or Yoruba Christian will ever rule these country except as or se rule.
Yorubas betrayed as and se.
Is pay back time.
Part 2 loading
Me and my family are waiting for them. Yorubas should forget it. They owe us the same way Amaechi owes us.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Amaechi Opens Up On ‘deal’ Between Buhari, Tinubu by PenSniper: 11:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

E pain you,commit sewcide like awolowo.
Happy new yearr4 grin grin grin

Apparently you inherited mental illness from the man that sired you.
Re: 2023: Amaechi Opens Up On ‘deal’ Between Buhari, Tinubu by NGpatriot: 12:28am On Jan 03, 2022
atorioke:
“If it was a public APC meeting and I was not there, then something must be wrong. I was not told that there was an agreement that power should be handed over to Tinubu”, Amaechi added.

The above paragragh won my heart. Like an agreement to hand over power given to an individual by the entire populace to one man by one man. What sort of wayward agreement is that? Not to talk much, South South is patiently waiting for 2023. May God keep us alive till then. We all are going to learn the modern politic as every geopolitical zone is now politically smart. We are not in 1900s. Thank you.

Regardless of agreements and agenda, at the end of the day, the candidates are not going to vote for themselves, it is still up to Nigerians to decide with their votes show their leader should be.

Stop hurting your head and staging sleepless nights over nothing, you are not helpless or hopeless, you are still in charge, you don't have to vote for Tinubu or any candidate that you don't like and if other Nigerians voted for him to be the president of Nigeria, by God, it is their choice and guaranteed constitutional rights which you have no say over and can not do anything about.

Mind your own vote.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Amaechi Opens Up On ‘deal’ Between Buhari, Tinubu by opribo(m): 6:46am On Jan 03, 2022
Are there no more persons, why are you criminals doing this.
The Will of the people must prevail.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Low Turnout As Kwankwaso Visits Adamawa (Pictures) / Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash / How Many Millions Of Igbos Where Killed During The Nigeria Biafra War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.