Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

As A Christian This Tweet Will Make You Love Marriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Christian This Tweet Will Make You Love Marriage (247 Views)

Pastor Adeboye's 'Deep Hole' Tweet That Got People Talking On Twitter / "Religion And Poverty Are Dating" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To This Tweet / If Truly You Are A Christian This Is What Happened To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Christian This Tweet Will Make You Love Marriage by Maks27: 1:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
I saw this and I just felt it's important I share
Seun
Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: As A Christian This Tweet Will Make You Love Marriage by Maks27: 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
More

Re: As A Christian This Tweet Will Make You Love Marriage by Maks27: 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
More pictures

Re: As A Christian This Tweet Will Make You Love Marriage by Maks27: 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
More

Re: As A Christian This Tweet Will Make You Love Marriage by saaron(m): 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
Very interesting. The Bible is filled with fabulous mysteries. Only the HOLY SPIRIT can unlock these mysteries for us to.
Re: As A Christian This Tweet Will Make You Love Marriage by xproducer: 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2022
Praise God for your sharing!

"For in this manner, in former times, the holy women who trusted in God also adorned themselves, being submissive to their own husbands, as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord, whose daughters you are if you do good and are not afraid with any terror. Husbands, likewise, dwell with them with understanding, giving honor to the wife, as to the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life, that your prayers may not be hindered." - 1 Peter 3:5-7

"Nevertheless let each one of you in particular so love his own wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband." - Ephesians 5:33

2 Likes

Re: As A Christian This Tweet Will Make You Love Marriage by BluntCrazeMan: 11:11am On Jan 16, 2022
Lalasticlala,
Seun

(1) (Reply)

He Almost Cut Off My Head Into Pit Dug In His Room  - Boy To Be Used For Ritual / The Time Of Manifestation / The Religion Of Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.