Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

She Broke Up With Him Because He Refused To Give Her Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up With Him Because He Refused To Give Her Money (1377 Views)

She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / She Broke Up With Me And Told Me I Am Destined To Be Poor / She Broke Up With Me Because Of Oyibo Man She Hasn't Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Broke Up With Him Because He Refused To Give Her Money by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
Most Nigeria ladies sees relationship as a means to get rich and eliminate poverty without working.

The rate of Entitlement mentalities among Nigeria ladies nowadays is alarming.

SIMPS always make these ladies feel entitled to everything. I thank God for the guy below,, he's a Red piller he knows how to control his wealth. This is a new year. No guy should simp around angry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Broke Up With Him Because He Refused To Give Her Money by DannyXpress: 1:45pm On Jan 02, 2022
Let's pop champagne... One less leech to worry about

But truly op you stingy no be small tongue tongue

9 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Him Because He Refused To Give Her Money by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
DannyXpress:
Let's pop champagne... One less leech to worry about

But truly op you stingy no be small tongue tongue

That wasn't me angry.
Re: She Broke Up With Him Because He Refused To Give Her Money by Dukio: 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2022
Did she get something for you?

If no, then tell her to fûck off!!!.....no leech will be tolerated this year angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Him Because He Refused To Give Her Money by Palazee(m): 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2022
Relationship now are like fraud

Paying a hoe just to bang her pūssy

What the fūck

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Him Because He Refused To Give Her Money by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2022
Dukio:
Did she get something for you?

If no, then tell her to fûck off!!!.....no leech will be tolerated this year angry

You expect Nigeria girls that are stingy to themselves to give a guy money? grin
Their broke and entitlement mentality nowadays is too much.
No more Simp-ing this year! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Him Because He Refused To Give Her Money by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
Palazee:

What the fūck

grin grin
Re: She Broke Up With Him Because He Refused To Give Her Money by Kriss216: 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2022
An entitled Nigerian girl couldn't sleep by midnight cos a guy refused to be manipulated.

The guy man is three steps ahead of the fish brain cheesy

That's good.

To hell with her smelly kpekus! One Lux soap is worth more than her vagina cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Him Because He Refused To Give Her Money by pansophist(m): 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
If you vex say she leave you eh, I'll personally look for you and blow off your head. Being sad that she broke off with you is like a bank being sad that a thief broke up with them. Shouldn't it be celebrated? As in you didn't pop champagne?

To be fair, she might have a point if she has giving you something before, but expecting a standard from you that she didn't even meet is a vibe you should do away with. It's known as "norm of reciprocity". If you ever respond that message, it should be "bye".

8 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Him Because He Refused To Give Her Money by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
pansophist:
If you vex say she leave you eh, I'll personally look for you and blow off your head. Being sad that she broke off with you is like a bank being sad that a thief broke up with them. Shouldn't it be celebrated? As in you didn't pop champagne?

To be fair, she might have a point if she has giving you something before during festive season, but expecting a standard from you, especially her own standard that she didn't even meet is a bad vibes you should do away with. If you ever respond that message, it should be "bye", but just ignore it.

It was a post I saw online. I swear the guy should have been pouring champagne by now cheesy grin the entitlement mentality among Nigerian girls nowadays is alarming

4 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Him Because He Refused To Give Her Money by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
Kriss216:
An entitled Nigerian girl couldn't sleep by midnight cos a guy refused to be manipulated.

The guy man is three steps ahead of the fish brain cheesy

That's good.

To hell with her smelly kpekus! One Lux soap is worth more than her vagina cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: She Broke Up With Him Because He Refused To Give Her Money by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 02, 2022
"I need to talked to you" you don already know the kind hoee she be
Re: She Broke Up With Him Because He Refused To Give Her Money by Cholls(m): 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
My brother this is real, then fvck her
Re: She Broke Up With Him Because He Refused To Give Her Money by Rosement(f): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
That's unfair. She should have giving him a gift before expecting him to reciprocate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Broke Up With Him Because He Refused To Give Her Money by Escabado: 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
Palazee:

What the fūck
Re: She Broke Up With Him Because He Refused To Give Her Money by Kalatium(m): 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
grin cheesy

See the terrible english
Re: She Broke Up With Him Because He Refused To Give Her Money by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
Rosement:
That's unfair. She should have giving him a gift before expecting him to reciprocate.

I'm surprised this is coming from a lady on Nairaland shocked

Or are you a guy disguising as a lady? undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Him Because He Refused To Give Her Money by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 02, 2022
Kalatium:
grin cheesy

See the terrible english

You can tell she was obviously in severe pains because she's couldn't manipulate and cash out from the guy grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Him Because He Refused To Give Her Money by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2022
WickedPisa:
"I need to talked to you" you don already know the kind hoee she be

Na their line be that grin grin "I need to talk to you" or "can you do me a favour"

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Him Because He Refused To Give Her Money by Rosement(f): 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2022
GoodHardDick:

I'm surprised this is coming from a lady on Nairaland shocked

Or are you a guy disguising as a lady? undecided
I have brothers, male cousins and uncles so why will I be bias.
Re: She Broke Up With Him Because He Refused To Give Her Money by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
Rosement:

I have brothers, male cousins and uncles so why will I be bias.

Because your fellow gender here on nairaland hate posts like this with so much passion angry. In fact by now they would have even started insulting the guy on that screenshot and then insult all the guys here too who's probably in support of the guy in the screenshot sad angry

They deliberately avoided this thread right now because they're all in sever pains. undecided

It's a good thing to know we have one sane girl here on nairaland. I'm impressed with your high level of understanding.
Re: She Broke Up With Him Because He Refused To Give Her Money by specialmati(m): 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Most Nigeria ladies sees relationship as a means to get rich and eliminate poverty without working.

The rate of Entitlement mentalities among Nigeria ladies nowadays is alarming.

SIMPS always make these ladies feel entitled to everything. I thank God for the guy below,, he's a Red piller he knows how to control his wealth. This is a new year. No guy should simp around angry
grin grin grin grin grin the girl didnt love him na what prevented her from sending the guy something too.dont ever ask leech out i get why

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up With Him Because He Refused To Give Her Money by Sonnobax15(m): 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2022
grin
Unfortunately,this thing is gonna be getting only worse.......... Because the rate at which these coded god-fearing olosho take dey see bfs as poverty alleviation scheme agents, I'm always being shocked.

3 Likes

Re: She Broke Up With Him Because He Refused To Give Her Money by NaijaCover(m): 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

There Is Nothing Way No Go See Inside This Blogging Business.

Check Out This Thread - https://www.nairaland.com/6919936/why-most-nigerian-ladies-very

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Kind Of Love That We All Want(romantic Photos) / Can you ever be caught eating indomie? / How Long Will It Take If This Happens To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.