Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,690 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Portable Impregnated Me When I Was Working As A Prostitute -lady Laments (vi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Portable Impregnated Me When I Was Working As A Prostitute -lady Laments (vi (2032 Views)

Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / My 34-Year-Old Abroad-Based Boyfriend Impregnated Me. Why I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Impregnated Me When I Was Working As A Prostitute -lady Laments (vi by Starpost: 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
Nigerian lady who goes by the name Abike, has Allegedly call out fast-rising Zazoo crooner “portable ” for Impregnating her and denied Responsibility

According to the lady: My is Abike, portable took me as olosho last year when we met at the club, we both Engaged in the act and I got pregnant, I told portable about it and he asked me to Abort the baby but I refused.

since then portable had not been picking my calls and he refused to carter for the baby. I’m calling him out now when I got the news that

Source:;: https://www.daybreaknews.com.ng/2022/01/portable-impregnated-me-when-i-was.html?m=1

Re: Portable Impregnated Me When I Was Working As A Prostitute -lady Laments (vi by isaiah4life(m): 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2022
This gender. Kia!!!

Where were you when baba was broke?

When you make it big, you will see this gender bringing out unsolicited claims.

5 Likes

Re: Portable Impregnated Me When I Was Working As A Prostitute -lady Laments (vi by house10s: 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
thats 1, another one will soon show up

2 Likes

Re: Portable Impregnated Me When I Was Working As A Prostitute -lady Laments (vi by KiNg0G: 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
hahahaha

you can never Force a man to be a father, besides your an olosho.

how his he sure he the one that impregnated you.

1 Like

Re: Portable Impregnated Me When I Was Working As A Prostitute -lady Laments (vi by Ever8090: 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
The two for them look sick..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Impregnated Me When I Was Working As A Prostitute -lady Laments (vi by Gofwane(m): 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
grin that baby will definitely shoot you In the head for taking in for that niqqur. I just hope that this is a huge joke.
Re: Portable Impregnated Me When I Was Working As A Prostitute -lady Laments (vi by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2022
Arrrrrrrrrh

Wow grin
What a great way to kick start the year.... grin grin

Probably he would tell us the meaning of his hit song...

Zaa zuu abi na Zuu Zuu grin grin

Little Kindy advise..
People only recognize with you the moment you hit fame in most case for the right reasons. But sometimes what most people don't know is what ever they do before getting to that fame will be unfolded be it good or lies any of them will be obvious. So my Kindy advise before we all hit that fame is to be mindful of what we do so that our fame won't be tempered with....

1 Like

Re: Portable Impregnated Me When I Was Working As A Prostitute -lady Laments (vi by Tonyx5(m): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
Nna mehn odiegwu
Re: Portable Impregnated Me When I Was Working As A Prostitute -lady Laments (vi by jidamsel43(m): 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
The woman should be arrested for libel and sedition. Oloshos are not 'constitutionally' allowed to be pregnant for customers.

This is according to Olosho / prostitution law.

Please, don't ask me where to read or get the constitution
Re: Portable Impregnated Me When I Was Working As A Prostitute -lady Laments (vi by DannyXpress: 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ashawo wey dey carry belle, that one no sabi work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable Impregnated Me When I Was Working As A Prostitute -lady Laments (vi by Lalami3232(m): 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
Women, una no go cease to amaze the people of the world. Only una go cheat, only una go lie about paternity of children, only una go use postinor scatter womb, only una go get entitlement mentality, only una go carry ogbanje spirit full body, only una go sleep with anything because of money, only una go wan eat una cake and still have that same cake for hand, only una go still dey act like opportunist, only una go wan get the best of life but una no get brain to achieve am. I tire for una abeg!!! My fellow nairalanders, just imagine how the world for be without women. These gender na wa ooooo!!! Funny enough, this act of good digging no dey synonymous with only 9ja women oooo, na women worldwide na get am, but na our women own na worse pass.
God EPP horse ooooo!!!

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go *****"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Impregnated Me When I Was Working As A Prostitute -lady Laments (vi by Cholls(m): 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
jidamsel43:
The woman should be arrested for libel and sedition. Oloshos are not 'constitutionally' allowed to be pregnant for customers.

my brothers and sisters wawu!

Re: Portable Impregnated Me When I Was Working As A Prostitute -lady Laments (vi by drezzyx(m): 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2022
Fear Females...
When you are nobody they don't care
Gbam! you become someone they will blackmail you to submission..

1 Like

Re: Portable Impregnated Me When I Was Working As A Prostitute -lady Laments (vi by after4: 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
when you grow up, you go wicked

jidamsel43:

Re: Portable Impregnated Me When I Was Working As A Prostitute -lady Laments (vi by danietohbadt(m): 4:09pm On Jan 02, 2022
Portable tun ti zeh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Impregnated Me When I Was Working As A Prostitute -lady Laments (vi by Agricmoney(m): 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2022
lol that's how life is .No one wants to be associated with a failure. In life always think about the future cause one day you would become a famous person and all your doings would start creeping out of the closet for gains and all.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

2 Likes

Re: Portable Impregnated Me When I Was Working As A Prostitute -lady Laments (vi by JoyousFurnitire(m): 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
lol
Re: Portable Impregnated Me When I Was Working As A Prostitute -lady Laments (vi by obembet(f): 6:13am On Jan 03, 2022
Lol
Re: Portable Impregnated Me When I Was Working As A Prostitute -lady Laments (vi by BlackfireX: 6:31am On Jan 03, 2022
Poor people eeeehhhh

Poor people eeeehhhh

...and there dangerous mentality
Re: Portable Impregnated Me When I Was Working As A Prostitute -lady Laments (vi by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 03, 2022
You are fool, he impregnated you when you are prostitute not when he is fast rising.Foolish lady didn't shout when he was broke until now rich,Disgrace to WomanHood
Re: Portable Impregnated Me When I Was Working As A Prostitute -lady Laments (vi by headbasher96(m): 7:01am On Jan 03, 2022
And she close mouyh till now wey the guy want blow oga go collect ya pikin forget about the holosho women and mediocre
Re: Portable Impregnated Me When I Was Working As A Prostitute -lady Laments (vi by segtech68: 7:04am On Jan 03, 2022
this life , make money o
Re: Portable Impregnated Me When I Was Working As A Prostitute -lady Laments (vi by Sonnobax15(m): 7:10am On Jan 03, 2022
grin
Olosho wey everybody dey enjoy once once,e reach Oga portable turn,na once he poison her with big belle cheesy

But come to think of it,how is she even sure he's truly the one responsible for her pregnancy.......When we dey tell dem say make dem dey stay for one place,dem go say NO,and even begin call us by insultive and abusive names...Now see her life...She wor born innocent pikin come life cor bear the chieftaincy title of BASTARD undecided
Re: Portable Impregnated Me When I Was Working As A Prostitute -lady Laments (vi by Torosk1(m): 7:13am On Jan 03, 2022
Them suppose arrest u for breaking the ashawo rules, you had sex without condom ...Guys hustle ooooooo

Re: Portable Impregnated Me When I Was Working As A Prostitute -lady Laments (vi by Olamilekxy(m): 7:37am On Jan 03, 2022
Anything to stay relevant. Clout chasing from portable
Re: Portable Impregnated Me When I Was Working As A Prostitute -lady Laments (vi by obembet(f): 8:02am On Jan 03, 2022
Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xKz5GooQI4

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44
Re: Portable Impregnated Me When I Was Working As A Prostitute -lady Laments (vi by toyoson0(m): 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
After watching the video, I no fit laught. She no get shame, afterall he paid for the service anything after that is on her. She be olosho and saying they don't abort in her family, funny.
Re: Portable Impregnated Me When I Was Working As A Prostitute -lady Laments (vi by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
This is crazy... Forces really wan pull this guy down. This is the second shot at this skinny dude. Hope it doesn't hurt his newly gotten fame and fortune

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Can Block You And Still Expect You To Do This….. / I Called Her Madam Nike And ... /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.