Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,712 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

The Antichrist Will Appear During A World Cup Tournament - Preacher Claims (vide - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Antichrist Will Appear During A World Cup Tournament - Preacher Claims (vide (951 Views)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / The Unrevealed Truth Of The Antichrist / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Antichrist Will Appear During A World Cup Tournament - Preacher Claims (vide by Sammydanny: 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
A controversial Nigerian preacher, Evangelist Funmilayo Adebayo, who has been making the rounds on social media recently because of her controversial pronouncements, has spoken again.

The Nigerian clergywoman, in a new video making the rounds on social media, talked about when the antichrist will appear in the world.

According to her, the antichrist will appear on earth during a world cup tournament.

She explained that she does not know the exact world cup tournament during which the incident will happen, but insisted that the antichrist will indeed come to the world at one of the world cup events.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUVFNUGKfzs[/flash]
Re: The Antichrist Will Appear During A World Cup Tournament - Preacher Claims (vide by Righteousness2(m): 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2022
The likely Man of Lawlessness has been on wings for quite a while now flashing his identity and Number.

During his Birthday Last year 2021, he flashed his Number codedly.

Those with Deep Spiritual understanding and knowledge of World affairs could easily know him. He was at the COP26 climate Submit.

He and the likely candidate for false Prophet of Revelation 13 are quite visible for anyone with spiritual understanding to know as they have been visibly going about their assignments. His likely false prophet also played a huge role in the recently held COP26 Climate Submit .

The Saints are still here and they cannot publicly and Boldly reveal themselves yet until the Bride of JESUS Christ are taken away, which is sooooooo Close.

Listen People! JESUS is at Door! HE is just a Breath away.
Set the Matter of your Eternity as your Top Pirioty! Nothing else needs to Happen befor the TRUMPET Blast. It will Happen when you least Expect it. And it is about to Happen.

They that Have Ears to Hear, Let them Hear..

3 Likes

Re: The Antichrist Will Appear During A World Cup Tournament - Preacher Claims (vide by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
If the Antichrist likes, let him appear at the Olympics, that's not my business. What I care about is the appearance of my Master Jesus whose appearance shall make the whole world stand still.

And wherever the body is, the eagles (true believers) shall be gathered. Matthew 24:28

That's the appearance I believe every true believer should be looking forward to, not that of the Antichrist.

God bless.

5 Likes

Re: The Antichrist Will Appear During A World Cup Tournament - Preacher Claims (vide by TheStakeHolder(m): 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
Re: The Antichrist Will Appear During A World Cup Tournament - Preacher Claims (vide by MJBOLT: 4:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
as long as Argentina win the next World Cup,I'm satisfied.
The Antichrist can do whatever the fvck he wants,that one no concern me.

1 Like

Re: The Antichrist Will Appear During A World Cup Tournament - Preacher Claims (vide by Ever8090: 4:12pm On Jan 02, 2022
This woman have just find her own hustle method..talk rubbish and become popular
Re: The Antichrist Will Appear During A World Cup Tournament - Preacher Claims (vide by Sammydanny: 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2022
Wow
Righteousness2:
The likely Man of Lawlessness has been on wings for quite a while now flashing his identity and Number.

Those with Deep Spiritual understanding and knowledge of World affairs could easily know him. He was at the COP26 climate Submit.

He and the likely candidate for false Prophet of Revelation 13 are quite visible for anyone with spiritual understanding to know as they have been visibly going about their assignments. His likely false prophet also played a huge role in the recently held COP26 Climate Submit .

The Saints are still here and they cannot publicly and Boldly reveal themselves yet until the Bride of JESUS Christ are taken away, which is sooooooo Close.

Listen People! JESUS is at Door! HE is just a Breath away.
Set the Matter of your Eternity as your Top Pirioty! Nothing else needs to Happen befor the TRUMPET Blast. It will Happen when you least Expect it. And it is about to Happen.

They that Have Ears to Hear, Let them Hear..
Re: The Antichrist Will Appear During A World Cup Tournament - Preacher Claims (vide by oteneaaron(m): 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
OK.

We are all waiting to see, there is no need to panic.
Re: The Antichrist Will Appear During A World Cup Tournament - Preacher Claims (vide by petra1(m): 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
Sammydanny:
A controversial Nigerian preacher, Evangelist Funmilayo Adebayo, who has been making the rounds on social media recently because of her controversial pronouncements, has spoken again.

The Nigerian clergywoman, in a new video making the rounds on social media, talked about when the antichrist will appear in the world.

According to her, the antichrist will appear on earth during a world cup tournament.

She explained that she does not know the exact world cup tournament during which the incident will happen, but insisted that the antichrist will indeed come to the world at one of the world cup events.

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUVFNUGKfzs[/flash]

Anty ko da bayii

1 Like

Re: The Antichrist Will Appear During A World Cup Tournament - Preacher Claims (vide by Sammydanny: 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2022
Lol
oteneaaron:
OK.

We are all waiting to see, there is no need to panic.
Re: The Antichrist Will Appear During A World Cup Tournament - Preacher Claims (vide by IfGodbeforus(m): 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
The antichrist will definitely neee a big stage.
Lalasticlala
Re: The Antichrist Will Appear During A World Cup Tournament - Preacher Claims (vide by Sammydanny: 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hahaha
IfGodbeforus:
The antichrist will definitely neee a big stage.
Lalasticlala
Re: The Antichrist Will Appear During A World Cup Tournament - Preacher Claims (vide by Jokerman(m): 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
World Cup is the only trophy left for Cr7 to hold... so long players like Silva, Felix etc, are there to assist golden boy.... Portugal fir the world cup....

As for the antichrist, that is his business.... I only care upon the Lord's arrival....
Re: The Antichrist Will Appear During A World Cup Tournament - Preacher Claims (vide by Aaronsrod: 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
Righteousness2:

I will NEVER submit.

I am not afraid.

He is a bad man. If we look upon him he can turn us antichrist also like him.

All Christians in Nigeria must ban this World Cup and stop its transmission across our country.

In Jesus name.
Re: The Antichrist Will Appear During A World Cup Tournament - Preacher Claims (vide by Uyi168: 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
in all, the son of man must not come as a thief in the night.

Nigerians nor get single joy. if them catch an, naim know o
Re: The Antichrist Will Appear During A World Cup Tournament - Preacher Claims (vide by Sammydanny: 12:33am On Jan 05, 2022
Hahaha
Uyi168:
in all, the son of man must not come as a thief in the night.

Nigerians nor get single joy. if them catch an, naim know o
Re: The Antichrist Will Appear During A World Cup Tournament - Preacher Claims (vide by kimco(m): 1:34am On Jan 05, 2022
Aaronsrod:

I will NEVER submit.

I am not afraid.

He is a bad man. If we look upon him he can turn us antichrist also like him.

All Christians in Nigeria must ban this World Cup and stop its transmission across our country.

In Jesus name.

Foolishness. Do you not get sore throat from all the bleating you do, eh sir sheep? This is getting too much.
Re: The Antichrist Will Appear During A World Cup Tournament - Preacher Claims (vide by IrepChrist: 2:01am On Jan 05, 2022
Hmmm
Re: The Antichrist Will Appear During A World Cup Tournament - Preacher Claims (vide by 1Sharon(f): 8:07am On Jan 05, 2022

Re: The Antichrist Will Appear During A World Cup Tournament - Preacher Claims (vide by Sammydanny: 9:52am On Jan 05, 2022
Lol
Jokerman:
World Cup is the only trophy left for Cr7 to hold... so long players like Silva, Felix etc, are there to assist golden boy.... Portugal fir the world cup....

As for the antichrist, that is his business.... I only care upon the Lord's arrival....

(1) (Reply)

If God Does Not Exist, How Were The First Human Created? / Anyone Looking For A Proof Of The Supernatural. Here Is One. / What Would You Tell The Pope If He Comes To Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.