Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

If God Does Not Exist, How Were The First Human Created? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Does Not Exist, How Were The First Human Created? (940 Views)

If God Does Not Exist,how Did This Happen? / Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? / Atheists & Theists: If Aliens Actually Exist, How Would It Affect Your Beliefs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If God Does Not Exist, How Were The First Human Created? by Effizybozz: 11:17am On Jun 24, 2023
If God does not exist, how were the first human created?? Answer please
Re: If God Does Not Exist, How Were The First Human Created? by Natbrowny: 11:24am On Jun 24, 2023
Who says humans were created??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Does Not Exist, How Were The First Human Created? by LordReed(m): 11:44am On Jun 24, 2023
Effizybozz:

They were not created, they evolved.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Does Not Exist, How Were The First Human Created? by guysbewise: 11:53am On Jun 24, 2023
LordReed:

Even the USA has now told schools to teach intelligent design based on how complicated the human cells are, that contrary to what was known before that now with high tech for research that we were created by an Intelligent Being.

5 Likes

Re: If God Does Not Exist, How Were The First Human Created? by Maynmann: 11:56am On Jun 24, 2023
Effizybozz:
Who told you humans were created?

1 Like

Re: If God Does Not Exist, How Were The First Human Created? by LordReed(m): 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
guysbewise:

Even the USA has now told schools to teach intelligent design based on how complicated the human cells are, that contrary to what was known before that now with high tech for research that we were created by an Intelligent Being.

LoLz. Stop taking your news from dodgy websites. ID is not being taught in any reputable school in the US.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If God Does Not Exist, How Were The First Human Created? by guysbewise: 12:56pm On Jun 24, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. Stop taking your news from dodgy websites. ID is not being taught in any reputable school in the US.

This news from from an official news outlet.

The fact that robots are not human does not mean the were created from nothing. Same with humans, the fact that were can not see God does not mean there is no God.

But Jesus was invented by the Roman Empire.
Re: If God Does Not Exist, How Were The First Human Created? by LordReed(m): 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2023
guysbewise:

This news from from an official news outlet.

The fact that robots are not human does not mean the were created from nothing. Same with humans, the fact that were can not see God does not mean there is no God.

But Jesus was invented by the Roman Empire.

Kindly quote this official news outlet that says ID is being taught in schools.

Who said humans were created from nothing? I said humans evolved, where did nothing enter into it?

The fact that we have no sufficient evidence for a god means I have no reason to believe such a being exists.

Whatever Jesus' origins are it's not super relevant to me.

2 Likes

Re: If God Does Not Exist, How Were The First Human Created? by Benfaco: 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2023
The love of God for us

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

When Adam sinned, he lost the direct access he initially had with God. (Genesis 3) God decided to send his only begotten son (Jesus) to pay the price for our sins on the cross of calvary because of his love for us. When Christ resurrected, he restored all privileges that we once had and brought redemption to us all. All we need is to believe that he died for our sin and has once again granted us direct access with God. No longer through an intermediary! (Mathew 27:50-53).

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

If our earthly parents care so much for us, how much more our father in heaven! (Luke 11:11-13). God’s love for us is infinite. He has promised to supply all our needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philipians 4:19).

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my personal lord and savior. I sincerely ask that you forgive my sins. Come into my life and pour out your spirit on me. By faith, I receive the promise of the father, which is the holy spirit. (John 14:16) I thank you for the price that you paid for me on the cross of calvary. Thank you for my redemption. I pray that your power, grace and favor will abide with me now and forever more. Amen.
Re: If God Does Not Exist, How Were The First Human Created? by guysbewise: 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2023
LordReed:

Kindly quote this official news outlet that says ID is being taught in schools.

Who said humans were created from nothing? I said humans evolved, where did nothing enter into it?

If I quote it I doubt you will accept it.

Humans were created as nothing can evolved from nothing. There is a GOD that created all we have around us today. But this has nothing to do with Jesus Christ that was invented by the Roman empire.

2 Likes

Re: If God Does Not Exist, How Were The First Human Created? by Maynmann: 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
guysbewise:

Humans were created as nothing can evolved from nothing. There is a GOD that created all we have around us today. But this has nothing to do with Jesus Christ that was invented by the Roman empire.
Where did the god get the material to create everything?
Re: If God Does Not Exist, How Were The First Human Created? by vdestro: 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
Natbrowny:
Who says humans were created??

Yeah like you created yourself.

2 Likes

Re: If God Does Not Exist, How Were The First Human Created? by vdestro: 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
LordReed:

Like peak milk or toyota or ai mannequins evolved themselves.

2 Likes

Re: If God Does Not Exist, How Were The First Human Created? by guysbewise: 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
Maynmann:

Same way a car, a ship, a robot etc because they do not live in our world as humans, they will be saying to each other they evolved and they were not made.
Re: If God Does Not Exist, How Were The First Human Created? by Maynmann: 2:40pm On Jun 24, 2023
guysbewise:

Same way a car, a ship, a robot etc because they do not live in our world as humans, they will be saying to each other they evolved and they were not made.
Re: If God Does Not Exist, How Were The First Human Created? by LordReed(m): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2023
vdestro:

Like peak milk or toyota or ai mannequins evolved themselves.

You are free to believe your god evolved humans.
Re: If God Does Not Exist, How Were The First Human Created? by LordReed(m): 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2023
guysbewise:

I dunno why you are getting cold feet, just quote the official news outlet.

You are free to believe that a god evolved humans, fact is humans evolved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If God Does Not Exist, How Were The First Human Created? by vdestro: 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2023
Maynmann:

Do you think this is intelligent? Can your A.I mannequin know where you got rubber and iron?
Re: If God Does Not Exist, How Were The First Human Created? by Emusan(m): 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2023
LordReed:

How does the first life come about before evolution started?

1 Like

Re: If God Does Not Exist, How Were The First Human Created? by Maynmann: 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2023
vdestro:

Do you think this is intelligent? Can your A.I mannequin know where you got rubber and iron?
If you tell the A.l that you created everything, then who created the rubber and iron and from where was it created and who did it?
Re: If God Does Not Exist, How Were The First Human Created? by vdestro: 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2023
LordReed:

You are free to believe your god evolved humans.

It is your right to believe that humans evolved but it is setttled beyond all reasonable doubt that no thing or human can evolve himself else many people would be travelling abroad without all those rubbish called passports and visas and our mannequins would be dragging our cars
and house with us.
Re: If God Does Not Exist, How Were The First Human Created? by vdestro: 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2023
Maynmann:

If you tell the A.l that you created everything, then who created the rubber and iron and from where was it created and who did it?

Did the mannequin not hear the word "everything"? You don't have anything reasonable to say.
Re: If God Does Not Exist, How Were The First Human Created? by Maynmann: 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
vdestro:

Did the mannequin not hear the word "everything"? You don't have anything reasonable to say.
Where did he get the material to create everything?
A car is created by a human but the raw materials are sourced outside of the human.
If there was no raw material the human won’t be able to make anything.

So if there was nothing and your god created everything where did he get the material to?

2 Likes

Re: If God Does Not Exist, How Were The First Human Created? by vdestro: 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
Maynmann:

Where did he get the material to create everything?
A car is created by a human but the raw materials are sourced outside of the human.

So if there was nothing and your god created everything where did he get the material to?

When a car asks you where did you get its materials from, you can then ask me.
Re: If God Does Not Exist, How Were The First Human Created? by LordReed(m): 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
Emusan:

How does the first life come about before evolution started?

I dunno but there are several lines of inquiry into that that are yielding good results.
Re: If God Does Not Exist, How Were The First Human Created? by Maynmann: 3:00pm On Jun 24, 2023
vdestro:

When a car asks you where did you get its materials from, you can then ask me.
Do you tell your car to worship and believe in you?

1 Like

Re: If God Does Not Exist, How Were The First Human Created? by vdestro: 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
Maynmann:

Do you tell your car to worship you?

My car is very well compliant and no generator or keke marwa is disturbing it to look for my trouble, so we are fine and none of us are complaining.

However, you already know this is thread derailment to which i just answered to let you know that you still do not have any reasonable thing to say.
Re: If God Does Not Exist, How Were The First Human Created? by Maynmann: 3:08pm On Jun 24, 2023
vdestro:

My car is very well compliant and no generator or keke marwa is disturbing it to look for my trouble, so we are fine and none of us are complaining.
I wonder who is complaining wink
Re: If God Does Not Exist, How Were The First Human Created? by Emusan(m): 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2023
LordReed:
I dunno but there are several lines of inquiry into that that are yielding good results.

You don't know yet you believe life is evolving cheesy grin cheesy

Are you part of the people making the inquiry or you just read that on Google?
Re: If God Does Not Exist, How Were The First Human Created? by LordReed(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2023
Emusan:

You don't know yet you believe life is evolving cheesy grin cheesy

Are you part of the people making the inquiry or you just read that on Google?

What has not knowing how life started got to do with it evolving? Nothing.

Yes, I "read that on Google".
Re: If God Does Not Exist, How Were The First Human Created? by Emusan(m): 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2023
LordReed:
What has not knowing how life started got to do with it evolving? Nothing.

If you don't know how it started, how do you know its nature and structure?

What if the first life can't evolve based on its structure?

Yes, I "read that on Google"

Good which means it's not your first hand experience. You just swallow whatever they claim and you don't even have the capability to query it.
Re: If God Does Not Exist, How Were The First Human Created? by LordReed(m): 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2023
Emusan:

If you don't know how it started, how do you know its nature and structure?

What if the first life can't evolve based on its structure?

Because we have evidence.

It obviously could since we are evolved from it.

Good which means it's not your first hand experience. You just swallow whatever they claim and you don't even have the capability to query it.

If you didn't study science in school then you may have this view but I did and I can query it and I have queried it which is why my position is still tentative.

BTW it is you now claiming the need for first hand experience when I begin to ask you if you have first hand experience of certain things don't buckle under aight? LoL.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How do atheists feel when they're about to die ? / Nothing Exists Without Christ! / I Gave My Life To Christ Ten Years Ago!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.