Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

John Ogu: One Manager Asked Me To Lie I Was Injured To Avoid Super Eagles Duty - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Ogu: One Manager Asked Me To Lie I Was Injured To Avoid Super Eagles Duty (21129 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Injured, To Be Out Of Action For Two Months / John Ogu To Politicians: Ask Your Children To Represent Nigeria In Coming Games / Nwanneka Destiny, John Ogu's Sister Shades His Estranged Wife’s Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Ogu: One Manager Asked Me To Lie I Was Injured To Avoid Super Eagles Duty by specialmati(m): 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
evansjeff:

Sorry I quoted you. Too many kids on Nairaland these days.
shocked shocked shocked shocked ok patriotic grandpa apology accepted, next put on your thinking cap before quoting me.na your generation kept our country like this
Re: John Ogu: One Manager Asked Me To Lie I Was Injured To Avoid Super Eagles Duty by Nobody: 4:14am On Jan 04, 2022
Stanweezy:
Can't this AFCON be fixed during league break

Like June, July or August...

No it can't because July/August is rainy season in sub saharan Africa. unless you want only north african countries to keep hosting it
Re: John Ogu: One Manager Asked Me To Lie I Was Injured To Avoid Super Eagles Duty by Nobody: 4:17am On Jan 04, 2022
mogpet:

It is not about money or our players doing more. It is the body they call CAF. What stops CAF from shifting the tournament to a more convenient time? This African schedule is causing tensions between players & clubs. What if an in-form player like Mo’ Salah having a blast at Liverpool goes to the Nations Cup and get injured for a lengthy period what will happen to his career? Or Mahrez or Mane? CAF should try and understand. Nobody will die if they reschedule to a convenient time. My opinion!

Bros african climate cannot allow African Nations cup to be fixed in a more convenient time for European leagues because July is rainy season in Sub Saharan Africa
Re: John Ogu: One Manager Asked Me To Lie I Was Injured To Avoid Super Eagles Duty by Stanweezy(m): 7:18am On Jan 04, 2022
obynzo:

No it can't because July/August is rainy season in sub saharan Africa. unless you want only north african countries to keep hosting it

Then they should upgrade, most Stadiums roof are covered in European countries
Re: John Ogu: One Manager Asked Me To Lie I Was Injured To Avoid Super Eagles Duty by evansjeff(m): 7:37am On Jan 04, 2022
specialmati:
shocked shocked shocked shocked ok patriotic grandpa apology accepted, next put on your thinking cap before quoting me.na your generation kept our country like this

I only blame the owners of the platform for now strictly enforcing the age limit rule
Re: John Ogu: One Manager Asked Me To Lie I Was Injured To Avoid Super Eagles Duty by specialmati(m): 9:32am On Jan 04, 2022
evansjeff:

I only blame the owners of the platform for now strictly enforcing the age limit rule
grin grin grin grin grin oga park one side,you age grade na newspaper them they read at this stage.i dont know why you are disgracing yourself online.tell your children to buy vanguard or nation newspaper for you thats what you need.this is new year respect your age
Re: John Ogu: One Manager Asked Me To Lie I Was Injured To Avoid Super Eagles Duty by mogpet(m): 8:57am On Jan 05, 2022
obynzo:

Bros african climate cannot allow African Nations cup to be fixed in a more convenient time for European leagues because July is rainy season in Sub Saharan Africa
Bro I didn’t give you a date. I only told you a more convenient time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reims V PSG: Sergio Ramos Receives His 28th Red Card Of His Footballing Career / Barcelona Line Up Sensational Swoop For Victor Osimhen To Replace Lewandowski / Willian Joined Arsenal To Win The UCL But Instead Left Them Bottom Of The Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.