Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) (5186 Views)

Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) / Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) / Halloween Costumes Of FUNAAB Microbiology Final Year Students (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) by CampussNews: 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

Social media users have gone online to drop their comments on the recent picture of Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Vice Chancellor, Professor Charles Okechukwu Esimone, with the Chinese students community in the institution, Siggy reports.

Reacting to the photo, Joe Igbokwe said that the world is a global village for people to live as one.

According to Joe Igbokwe, he said: "Unizik VC takes pictures with the Chinese community in the University. The world is a global village, we are one humanity."

Ejiofor obiora Udenze said; "Wow, it is very good but you guys have to be carful because na so e dey take start. Before you accept their partnership, or for their language to be taught in UNIZIK or any university in Igbo Land, make sure there is also universities in their country that is offering Igbo language as a cause."

https://campusnews.medium.com/reactions-as-unizik-vc-takes-pictures-with-the-chinese-students-photos-eb20d3b60bc2

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) by Oowel(m): 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
I wish there's atleast one Nigerian language been studied in one of their universities if no Igbo atleast...

6 Likes

Re: Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) by skyoboy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
This looks great... I wish we can also be recognized in their universities this way...

1 Like

Re: Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) by Baawaa(m): 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
Nothing special here,it happens everywhere

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) by illicit(m): 6:30pm On Jan 02, 2022
That one with the two fingers in d air

wink
Re: Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
Baawaa:
where?

Child of 8

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2022
All am seeing is fresh Toto's and nothing else cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 6:44pm On Jan 02, 2022
michael77777:

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) by longetivity(m): 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) by Maxmilliano111: 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
michael77777:

Why are u such a bastard grin

4 Likes

Re: Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) by Kellibae(f): 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
Baawaa:

Children of hate jealousy and perdition..
Must u bring ur foolishness and jealousy everywhere? Afonjo is becomin sickness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) by Daniel058(m): 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
Igbo na Chinese of Africa grin ,

If a Chinese Man put eye For your kinda business, he/she Will easily become master in d biz grin

1 Like

Re: Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) by obedugo(m): 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2022
michael77777:
Sweet , clean and extra clean toto is all I see too

1 Like

Re: Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) by proxitaly: 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
In my conspiracy theories voice
they're all undercover agents who came to spy on us

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) by Uyi168: 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
fresh petite, with portable ass and boobs.
my spec, anytime, any day, twice on a Sunday. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) by CSTRR: 8:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
To be fair, there is a lot of similarity between the Chinese and Eastern Nigerians

If there is one place in Nigeria they should feel the most affinity, it should be the East.
Re: Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
I loVe asian women sha
Re: Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
michael77777:

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) by Desmankyle: 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2022
Nothing special here you just use style advertise this VC
Re: Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
Our grandchildren will speak Chinese.
Re: Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) by doctore212(m): 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2022
Me that did my cross over in one olosho house.
I forgot my boxers there now the babe say make I use 20k collect am it she will use it for rituals.

What will I do
Re: Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) by bola4dprec(m): 11:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
doctore212:
Me that did my cross over in one olosho house.
I forgot my boxers there now the babe say make I use 20k collect am it she will use it for rituals.

What will I do
let her make use of it and collect your own share

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) by juniorstar(m): 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2022
CampussNews:
Update from SIGGY .ng

Social media users have gone online to drop their comments on the recent picture of Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) Vice Chancellor, Professor Charles Okechukwu Esimone, with the Chinese students community in the institution, Siggy reports.

Reacting to the photo, Joe Igbokwe said that the world is a global village for people to live as one.

According to Joe Igbokwe, he said: "Unizik VC takes pictures with the Chinese community in the University. The world is a global village, we are one humanity."

Ejiofor obiora Udenze said; "Wow, it is very good but you guys have to be carful because na so e dey take start. Before you accept their partnership, or for their language to be taught in UNIZIK or any university in Igbo Land, make sure there is also universities in their country that is offering Igbo language as a cause."

https://campusnews.medium.com/reactions-as-unizik-vc-takes-pictures-with-the-chinese-students-photos-eb20d3b60bc2
The greatness of a University is in the diversity of its students from different nations..

1 Like

Re: Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) by WhiteIverson: 12:38am On Jan 03, 2022
michael77777:
Send your brain account number make I transfer you some sense

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) by siofra(f): 12:41am On Jan 03, 2022
michael77777:
obedugo:
Sweet , clean and extra clean toto is all I see too
Uyi168:
fresh petite, with portable ass and boobs.
my spec, anytime, any day, twice on a Sunday. cool

Them no go even look una twice tongue

1 Like

Re: Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) by LILTJAY: 1:12am On Jan 03, 2022
So what now happen?
Re: Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) by Minjim: 1:26am On Jan 03, 2022
Oowel:
I wish there's atleast one Nigerian language been studied in one of their universities if no Igbo atleast...

Our official language is already being studied there.
Necessity is the mother of invention.
China is an innovative country with over 2billion people. There is no tribe in Nigeria with 200 million people.
Re: Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) by 0000c(m): 1:46am On Jan 03, 2022
Thats cool
Re: Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 03, 2022
siofra:

Them no go even look una twice tongue
child of 8 and bitterness...

Re: Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) by addictiv(m): 2:24am On Jan 03, 2022
These re probably Chinese lecturers from the Confucius Institute in Unizik
Re: Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) by Gadafii: 3:30am On Jan 03, 2022
No be the people wey slawormir dey bomb be this cheesy
Re: Reactions As UNIZIK VC Takes Pictures With Chinese Students (Photos) by rex444(m): 6:06am On Jan 03, 2022
If the vc wise, make him be d first to initiate exchange programs

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Stickiest Clickiest Most Addictive Sites On The Web. / JAMB APPLICATION FOR CORRECTION OF DATA - 09082964145 / Unilag's Postal Address.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.