Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:38 PM

Peopleprime Gfair Scorecard (your Expectations Fully Met?) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Peopleprime Gfair Scorecard (your Expectations Fully Met?) (2836 Views)

After Degrees, 3 Qualities You Need To Meet Industry Expectations / Sure P Gis Scorecard At Eko Hotel / Salary Expectations From KAYMU, JUMIA And Other E-commerce Sites. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Peopleprime Gfair Scorecard (your Expectations Fully Met?) by damkollins(m): 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2007
OlowoTee:

Thank you ma brother, how are you faring now? It's being long, I missed your inspirational msges in the Religion section. wink

I was at the fair o, I asked a fellow Nairalnder if she met with any other Nlander, but she said no.

Maybe I would have spotted you out, but OBANIKORO, i guess isn't your real name, likewise damikolins. grin grin grin.

Wish i knew your names cry wink grin Take care of your bodi.

How's life with you too Damikollins, and thanks for calling. smiley
I'm cool just as yourself too.Let's just leave our names at damkollins and obanikoro respectively for peace to reign in the house but I doubt if you don't know my first name coz u do and I'm very sure of it.
we Missed u too.
Re: Peopleprime Gfair Scorecard (your Expectations Fully Met?) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2007
damkollins:

Let's just leave our names at damkollins and obanikoro respectively for peace to reign in the house but I doubt if you don't know my first name because u do and I'm very sure of it.

that's cool, let the sleeping dog lie then.

I still remember your name, but wish i knew it earlier, to spot you out at the fair. Guess you had the tag on during the fair. wink
Re: Peopleprime Gfair Scorecard (your Expectations Fully Met?) by damkollins(m): 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2007
OlowoTee:

that's cool, let the sleeping dog lie then.

I still remember your name, but wish i knew it earlier, to spot you out at the fair. Guess you had the tag on during the fair. wink
Thank God for that.May be you can add me to your messanger.(kollinspowell@yahoo.co.uk)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oral Interview Invite / Vacancy - [CLOSED] / Administrative Assistant Needed @ Jarushub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.