Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,715 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry (437 Views)

Lady Calls Woman To Hurl Insults At Her, Vows To Continue Sleeping With Her Husb / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Em222: 1:45am On Aug 12, 2022
I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 2:57am On Aug 12, 2022
You joking right? A jobless man looking for a working class woman grin grin

Em222:
 I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Omuuvwie(m): 3:07am On Aug 12, 2022
This must be a joke of the day, instead of you to look for how to come out of your joblessness, you are looking for how to get mature lady to marry and start producing innocent kid. Bomb dey your head bro.
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by pointblank247(m): 4:13am On Aug 12, 2022
You said too much about your self.
Posts like this don't attract any nairaland lady.

My advice is that you should just go and hustle, your hustle alone can attract a correct babe,
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:03am On Aug 12, 2022
Em222:
I have my sister..have saved ur number and will watsapp u her pictures kiss kiss kiss kiss she is not working or has a business sha
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Ok12345(f): 8:56am On Aug 12, 2022
When you were working ,u were chopping your salary alone...now that there is nothing, you want to chop another woman's salary grin
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Xandreon: 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2022
LMAO. Bro, are you serious? It would be best if you were looking for a job, not looking for mature women. You're not looking for a mom; you're looking for a wife. You can't even afford a marriage ceremony or wedding if a woman wants you to. The gatlinburg marriage license alone will cost you a hundred, and you need a tradition, which you must pay at least $2,500 for. There's also a lot of money for the wedding and the feast. I think you should be bright and look for an excellent job instead of sitting around.
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by sniperr007(m): 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2022
Ok12345:
When you were working ,u were chopping your salary alone...now that there is nothing, you want to chop another woman's salary grin

Woman follow am chop e salary na

No man eats salary alone

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With This Young Boy With Who Has An Awful Mouth Odour / Please Your Idea Is Needed / Can You Explain This Prisoner Choice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.