Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,067 members, 7,828,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Naija Woman Sends Husband Packing After He Called The UK Police On Her (VIDEO) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Naija Woman Sends Husband Packing After He Called The UK Police On Her (VIDEO) (416 Views)

I Came Home And Found My Sister Breastfeeding My Son — I Called The Cops / Lady Sends Her Husband Packing In UK After He Called Police On Her (video) / Nigerian Mother Caught Her Daughter In A Hotel Room & Disgraced Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Woman Sends Husband Packing After He Called The UK Police On Her (VIDEO) by Icart: 8:21am On Sep 17, 2022
Nigerian woman sends husband packing after he called the UK police on her for threatened to kill him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1W2tS6yk2g

Nigerian woman sends husband packing after he called the UK police on her for threatened to kill him

A yet-to-be identified Nigerian couple were the center of attraction in their community in the United Kingdom following a misunderstanding that ensued between them.

A source who shared the video reports, “This man brought his wife from Nigeria to the UK. He trained her in the university so she can obtain a better paying job as they have kids.

Re: Naija Woman Sends Husband Packing After He Called The UK Police On Her (VIDEO) by Corridon: 8:22am On Sep 17, 2022
I'll rather marry a white woman abroad than to marry and bring ungrateful Nigerian women abroad. Devil still de learn work where Nigerian women dey.
Re: Naija Woman Sends Husband Packing After He Called The UK Police On Her (VIDEO) by Bluntguy: 8:28am On Sep 17, 2022
The result of living in error. That woman is APC, trying to kill those who brought them to better their lives. Vote Tinubu or Atiku and they will send you packing.
Obi is the man.

1 Like

Re: Naija Woman Sends Husband Packing After He Called The UK Police On Her (VIDEO) by thaoriginator: 8:31am On Sep 17, 2022
Biotch!
Re: Naija Woman Sends Husband Packing After He Called The UK Police On Her (VIDEO) by doggedfighter(f): 8:41am On Sep 17, 2022
grin

Good riddance to bad rubbish !

2 Likes

Re: Naija Woman Sends Husband Packing After He Called The UK Police On Her (VIDEO) by gfon(m): 8:56am On Sep 17, 2022
Dem don sound this warning to guys tire
Re: Naija Woman Sends Husband Packing After He Called The UK Police On Her (VIDEO) by BigDawsNet: 9:46am On Sep 17, 2022
Chia

Thank God I settled for a White woman

They are not Angel but they just have different mentality

1 Like

Re: Naija Woman Sends Husband Packing After He Called The UK Police On Her (VIDEO) by ecolime(m): 5:33pm On Sep 17, 2022
This is one too many cry

Our women are turning monsters abroad these days. UK is now a separation/divorce ground for once solid marriages.

Guys wey dey JAPA, be wise oo.
Re: Naija Woman Sends Husband Packing After He Called The UK Police On Her (VIDEO) by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
Icart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1W2tS6yk2g

A yet-to-be identified Nigerian couple were the center of attraction in their community in the United Kingdom following a misunderstanding that ensued between them.

A source who shared the video reports, “This man brought his wife from Nigeria to the UK. He trained her in the university so she can obtain a better paying job as they have kids.

irregarless that the wife is wrong in threatening to kill hubby, you laws would protect the wife by her remaining to stay in the houae with kids especially, but the laws wont protect her from threating to kill, its upto the man to press for charges but its also tricky on the man this is the mother of his children. The chance
is he wont press chances he would most likely advised to move alway while they sort out their issues

And for his own safety he should move
away otherwise he will be framed for such things as rape

All needs is go to local
coucil and explain that he is now homeless, he will accomodated through council via charity organisations
Re: Naija Woman Sends Husband Packing After He Called The UK Police On Her (VIDEO) by Biglittlelois(f): 11:12am On Sep 18, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Chia

Thank God I settled for a White woman

They are not Angel but they just have different mentality

Different mentality how? White women don't send their husband packing?

1 Like

Re: Naija Woman Sends Husband Packing After He Called The UK Police On Her (VIDEO) by BigDawsNet: 11:37am On Sep 18, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Different mentality how? White women don't send their husband packing?

I dint say that...
It's common among the whites also... but they won't send a man out because of the law favours them... they knew the law all dia lives...

If they finally decided to send a man out.. don't bother to investigate... it's the man fault...
Re: Naija Woman Sends Husband Packing After He Called The UK Police On Her (VIDEO) by Biglittlelois(f): 11:44am On Sep 18, 2022
BigDawsNet:

I dint say that...
It's common among the whites also... but they won't send a man out because of the law favours them... they knew the law all dia lives...

If they finally decided to send a man out.. don't bother to investigate... it's the man fault...

Typical black man herd mentality

White women have never sent a man packing because they know the law favours them? It has never happened before?

For black women, sending the man packing is automatically the woman's fault?

Pretend not to be racially biased in your criticism pls.

3 Likes

Re: Naija Woman Sends Husband Packing After He Called The UK Police On Her (VIDEO) by BigDawsNet: 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Typical black man herd mentality

White women have never sent a woman packing because they know the law favours them? It has never happened before?

For black women, sending the man packing is automatically the woman's fault?

Pretend not to be racially biased in your criticism pls.

Obviously I'm not saying we don't hav a percentage of the white women that send out dia husband for no reason but its very rare... if they are tired of the marriage..they both seek for divorce.. while the husband leave the house as a protocol of the divorce agreement

For black women sending out dia hubby.. I wouldn't say the men are always the victim... but we all know an African lady won't mind sending you out of the house for an issue which is not as heavy to warrant it...

In Conclusion African women make use of the power they have here than the whites... because its like an avenue for them to pay back the men for whatever assault they might hav faced back home...
Re: Naija Woman Sends Husband Packing After He Called The UK Police On Her (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
One mistake the man made was not sending himself to school in the UK so he too can get a better paying job.

He sponsored the woman to school and is now begging her money. Why will she respect him? Imagine, the woman said he asked her to borrow him money and she told him she won't lend him but dashed him 30 pounds but when she went to the hospital and asked the man to bring her food, the man said he has no money. Na wa.

Why rely on a woman?

The man is not even looking well kempt.

(1) (Reply)

. / 6 By 4 Feet Mattress Selling Cheap / Wise Advice From A Father To His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.