Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) (50473 Views)

Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos / Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by Sanmel(f): 10:30am On Jan 03, 2022
Temptee101:
shocked

I hope she didn't pass through Ogun state?

Lol
Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by Bouncin(m): 10:31am On Jan 03, 2022
May she be found.
Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by specialmati(m): 10:31am On Jan 03, 2022
cry cry cry she will be found ooh
Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by rhames(m): 10:31am On Jan 03, 2022
Obio4real:
A young lady, identified as Unyie Afor has gone missing since on the 16th December, 2021.

The lady who hails from Wula in Boki Local Government of Cross River, GRASSROOT REPORTERS gathered, had traveled from Lagos on the 16th to her village to attend her nephew's wedding and possibly celebrate Christmas and new year.

Speaking with GRASSROOT REPORTERS, a friend of the lady, Ogbuefi David said:

"She was taken to her Aunty where she spend almost half of her life selling KPOMO (Cow skin) for her Aunt.

"She left her village (Wula) for Lagos continue to work as house/shop help.

"She is a kind and nice girl. From our deduction, she boarded a vehicle at a park probably one of those vehicles that go to Ogoja to carry goods for a lesser fare.

"She was contacted and disclosed that they slept at Onitsha because the vehicle was bad. The next day, she was contacted again and she said she was like an hour to Ogoja, this was the last time anyone spoke with her before her phone went off."

"After about 5 days or thereabouts, a call was place to her line and it rang and went off. Till date her phone can't be reached and she is not in the village."

Meanwhile, friends and family members of the young lady has called on Nigerians to join the search for her.

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/01/family-friends-begs-for-help-as-young.html

She will be found alive and well by the Grace of Almighty God.
Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by iFESTAC680(m): 10:33am On Jan 03, 2022
I pray it isn't kidnap!! Cos it isn't funny at all
Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by whippersnapper(m): 10:35am On Jan 03, 2022
nawaoo.
Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by oyejideogunjumo: 10:40am On Jan 03, 2022
Homeboiy:
My ex girlfriend has been missing since on the 25th of December 2021 and I don’t even understand what the family is doing.

They are not putting much efforts in search of her.

If you are really serious to marry her what efforts have you made? she will definitely appreciate you more and clears all her doubts if you make more effort in searching for her. a friend in need is a friend in deed. may God make her and others found
Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by KelB(m): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2022
[url=https:///8g3sqn][/url]
Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by Debra911(f): 10:45am On Jan 03, 2022
starbuck:
We are truly the endangered species in this country cry
Tbh. I pray they find her.

Atimes some ladies make lots of mistakes too!Imagine a lady travelling that far to visit a random guy who she met on social media! Why because he booked the flight or he paid the tfare! What happened to the guys leg that he can't travel far to see the lady? Poverty is a curse. Anybody can be anything on social media. Self love is important, nobody can trample on a Gold or diamond thrown on the floor.

1 Like

Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by Baitullah: 10:47am On Jan 03, 2022
starbuck:
At least, pretend to be reasonable and stop playing the female victim card for once
Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by JustforMen: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2022
FernandezPabIo:
don't be stupid.
It could be an accident.
This is new year try and get Sense

May be she dey one corner dey do leg anyhow with one baddo, sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by Baitullah: 10:49am On Jan 03, 2022
Egbon, he said ex girlfriend
oyejideogunjumo:
If you are really serious to marry her what efforts have you made? she will definitely appreciate you more and clears all her doubts if you make more effort in searching for her. a friend in need is a friend in deed. may God make her and others found

4 Likes

Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by LollySeaSide: 10:51am On Jan 03, 2022
starbuck:
Oh yes, you are!
That's why one of you set her ex ablaze on his marriage day.
The only thing that is endangered in you is common sense.
Do something about it before it becomes extinct.
Happy new year.
Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by Prisco4luv(m): 10:53am On Jan 03, 2022
She will be found in Jesus name
Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by 2braithe: 10:57am On Jan 03, 2022
starbuck:

Stop being sexist!

Don't men go missing too?
Stop playing the victim card!
Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by Abdanny2000(m): 10:58am On Jan 03, 2022
Mehn.. Where is this one happening?
Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by Bifas1: 11:01am On Jan 03, 2022
obedugo:
This Toto no need waste o, I hope she's found alive and sound
Who is this?
Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 11:12am On Jan 03, 2022
obedugo:
So if na prick en for waste
Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by atutupo6459: 11:20am On Jan 03, 2022
Koforidua The site is doing well .com.
Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by atutupo6459: 11:20am On Jan 03, 2022
Koforidua The site is doing well .com.
Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 11:20am On Jan 03, 2022
Homeboiy:

No bro

It’s happening now as I’m typing

She’s a student of Uniben

Mmm

That's sad. Are they aware of your relationship?
Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 11:31am On Jan 03, 2022
maybe cuz they know your EX not really missing but must be with another guy or sugar daddy

Homeboiy:
My ex girlfriend has been missing since on the 25th of December 2021 and I don’t even understand what the family is doing.

They are not putting much efforts in search of her.

1 Like

Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 03, 2022
She wanna chill with the big boys
Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by doggedfighter(f): 11:36am On Jan 03, 2022
FernandezPabIo:
don't be stupid.
It could be an accident.
This is new year try and get Sense

This your outburst is uncalled for.

What happened to you?

You usually make your points with poise.
Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by badboyTee(m): 11:40am On Jan 03, 2022
cheesy As I see the pishure laidis I know she would be receiving the correct prescription of vitamin D right now grin recommended by her puna
Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by ImoleNaija: 11:45am On Jan 03, 2022
oyejideogunjumo:

Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by ImoleNaija: 11:47am On Jan 03, 2022
seyz91:
maybe cuz they know your EX not really missing but must be with another guy or sugar daddy

Exactly! Maybe they know she's into runz, maybe not. I can only pray it is what they think.

1 Like

Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by biggz82: 11:57am On Jan 03, 2022

She dey sell kpomo, look d lap den imagine how her kpomo go be, e go sweet oh. Abeg make dey help us find d kpomo sellers make kpomo no lost oh
Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by Realhommie(m): 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
Homeboiy:

No bro

It’s happening now as I’m typing

She’s a student of Uniben
What's the current situation now? Are her phone lines not reachable?

Please keep us updated..
Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by Realhommie(m): 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
Debra911:

Tbh. I pray they find her.

Atimes some ladies make lots of mistakes too!Imagine a lady travelling that far to visit a random guy who she met on social media! Why because he booked the flight or he paid the tfare! What happened to the guys leg that he can't travel far to see the lady? Poverty is a curse. Anybody can be anything on social media. Self love is important, nobody can trample on a Gold or diamond thrown on the floor.
Such act of carelessness on the ladies part is not on poverty. It's mostly a case of greed, pure greed. They want to use the latest phones, wear very costly hairs, bags and clothes all of which ordinarily they can't afford themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church / Lagos Underaged Sex Workers Dislodge Their Adult Colleagues Over Clients / Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.