Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) (50468 Views)

Man Caught Using Children With Fake Stomach Tumour To Beg For Alms In Lagos / Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk / Two Ladies Beg For Their Lives As They Are Stripped Unclad And Tortured. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by Homeboiy: 7:40am On Jan 08, 2022
NaWa4Lyf:

Where she go?

She no gree give us details

She say it’s a kidnapping case

I asked her, who kidnapped her for 10 days and later returned her phone to her

She couldn’t answer

I believe say she go lodge for hotel with these Ghana boys wey come for Christmas
Re: Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) by NaWa4Lyf: 8:05am On Jan 08, 2022
Homeboiy:

She no gree give us details

She say it’s a kidnapping case

I asked her, who kidnapped her for 10 days and later returned her phone to her

She couldn’t answer

I believe say she go lodge for hotel with these Ghana boys wey come for Christmas
all these useless uniben girls.
which department she dey sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Arranged With Her Lover To Steal Toyota Car Inside Church / Rivers State Cultists Sign Peace Accord To End Killings (Photos) / Lagos Underaged Sex Workers Dislodge Their Adult Colleagues Over Clients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.