Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu: President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu: President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria (1079 Views)

Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa / INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by SaudanaofSokoto: 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
Asgard73:
I love the Yoruba noise.,, 2023 go loud well

Sophisticators about to embark on a permanent journey to political wilderness

Travel and see

Dem no go gree .. e go be

After your leaders,the Oha neze have beg him to step down he refused,a DG of VON has also beg,just one man. ARE YOU IGBOS TELLING THE REST OF NIGERIA THAT BOLA TINUBU IS THE MAN HOLDING DOWN THE DESTINY OF THE ENTIRE IGBO RACE?EVEN ONE OF YOUR LEADERS,EZEIFE,SAID THE ENTIRE IGBO RACE ARE WILLING TO ASS LICKED EVERYONE IN NIGERIA BECAUSE OF POWER HABA!!! And,it seems when Tinubu eventually becomes the president,YOUR LIKES WILL COMMIT SUICIDE!

3 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Reality3080: 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2022
Asgard73:
The level of desperation is top notch and aboki just Dey mock their slaves

Tinubu Must contest

Power returns North

One fool even said Tinubu stopped ibb from President grin

Anything to sell wink
what if the north says they want d south to rule come 2023,what will b d fate of d igbos?

1 Like

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by Alabule: 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
Let's assume with Buhari's backing the North votes for Tinubu. How will he win in the SE? How about SW? Apart from Osun and probably rigging in Lagos I don't see him winning any other SW state. How will he do it?
Nevertheless his Political journey and gimmicks from 1999 till date should be recorded and studied by generations unborn.
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu: President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria by AbijaJ: 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
Alabule:
Let's assume with Buhari's backing the North votes for Tinubu. How will he win in the SE? How about SW? Apart from Osun and probably rigging in Lagos I don't see him winning any other SW state. How will he do it?
Nevertheless his Political journey and gimmicks from 1999 till date should be recorded and studied by generations unborn.

Don't worry yourself about that. Since una hate the guy, then leave am make e run and lose naw, abi? Or is it your loss?? Una no need all this permutations jor. Unless e no really sure for una. Make una hear me well, Tinubu will contest, whether una like am or not. Una free to support whoever una like, be it Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amaechi, Peteru Obi, or whoever. Nobody will beat you for doing so. But Tinubu will contest. If he loses as a result, no problem. But no be una likes go intimidate or bully am not to run. Kolewerk.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Magic Hands Of Governor Dave Umahi In Ebonyi State / IPOB :Unknown Gunmen Celebrated In Aba / This Is Why Ambode Will Never Become A Governor Under APC Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.