Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,156 members, 7,953,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

Portable Impregnated Me And Abandoned The Child – Watch Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Impregnated Me And Abandoned The Child – Watch Video (428 Views)

Sarkodie Impregnated Me In 2010, I Aborted It - Yvonne Nelson / Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video) / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Impregnated Me And Abandoned The Child – Watch Video by Aysup247: 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
A Nigerian woman, named only as Abike, claims that singer Portable abandoned her after she became pregnant for him.
The lady claimed she met Portable in a nightclub last year in a video that went popular on social media.

“My name is Abike,” she claims. Last year, Portable and I met in a nightclub and I spent the night with him as an Olosho (hooker). I became pregnant for him at the end of it all.
He handed me money to abort the pregnancy, but I refused to take his counsel because abortion is illegal in my country.”

The woman in the video holding the kid she reportedly had for Portable said she had only lately learned of the singer’s notoriety.

She was lamenting the fact that he has been ignoring her and the kid since he became famous.

Full gist and story https://blendng.com/portable-impregnated-me-and-abandoned-the-child/

Re: Portable Impregnated Me And Abandoned The Child – Watch Video by Goldbw122(m): 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
When You are not famous they won't come ooo when You are on the top then you start having multiple missing baby mamas..
Re: Portable Impregnated Me And Abandoned The Child – Watch Video by TallPck1(m): 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
grin
Re: Portable Impregnated Me And Abandoned The Child – Watch Video by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
foolish olosho....he told you beforehand he wanted nothing to do with that pregnancy...and even gve you money to get rid of it. now you didnt want to listen to him and decided to keep the baby, so why complain and instead face your struggles quietly.

- olosho that fukcs all clients without condoms, only god knows how many potential fathers there are act out there?!?!?
- men who fukc oloshos with no condoms deserve all they get (baby/STDs from this madness!
Re: Portable Impregnated Me And Abandoned The Child – Watch Video by Tzar(m): 12:00am On Jan 03, 2022
So she met a random guy & decided to have unprotected sex with him. Then she refused to understand sex education & her fertility matrix. Lastly, she stupidly refused to use 1k out of the money for selling her body to buy post pill & spare us this her madness. Now she wants to be rewarded for her idiocy.
No pity from me to her!

(1) (Reply)

Video Of A Woman Stripping Down To Her Bikini In A Shopping Mall To Partake In T / He Showed His Appreciation And I Left With My Cash / Spiderman Seen In Church, Gives Life To Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.