Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Are We Alone In The Universe? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are We Alone In The Universe? (1887 Views)

Praying In Tongues - The Most Powerful Prayer In The Universe! / Top Five Reasons why God Didn't Create The Universe / ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:
If there are billions of stars like ours, if there are billions of planets in the Goldilocks zone which could have supported life, we might not be alone in the universe. Infact there are 50 billion planets in the habitable zone in Milky way Galaxy alone

The elements, components that make earth habitable are also everywhere in the universe.

What do you think? Are we alone in the universe?
The thing is many people when they say about Goldilocks zone and stuff that we can't be alone. They forget one thing which is that life started when dead things (organelles) joined together to form things which were alive for some reason. That reason is what we don't know. So there may be trillions of planet in Goldilocks zone but that reason may not be there which means we may actually be alone in the universe
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by helinues: 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
ifyken:

The thing is many people when they say about Goldilocks zone and stuff that we can't be alone. They forget one thing which is that life started when dead things (organelles) joined together to form things which were alive for some reason. That reason is what we don't know. So there may be trillions of planet in Goldilocks zone but that reason may not be there which means we may actually be alone in the universe

Been in Goldilocks does not mean the planet would be habitable,all depends on the elements composition of the planet. The essentials are water,energy the right one and clouds

Infact, some moons could be habitable according to scientists
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by KnownUnknown: 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Can you lend me money?

a moderator banned KnownUnknown for "Son of a worthless bitch, why don’t you kill yourself and save everyone from reading about your allegedly miserable existence. How much is sniper? Give me a “POS Operator’s” name and I’ll send the funds to pay them for it." Bullying/Insulting a nairalander. Violation of rule 2. Ban expires at Today at 02:49:42 PM.

First post after ban expiration is to double down. You really should kill yourself you worthless scammer. Now, it’s “lend” me money rather than harassing and begging.

As for the moderator, go ahead and ban me again, but this time make it permanent. Let this website continue to be a microcosm of the shitshow country. Scammers and demented people everywhere.
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by helinues: 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

Can you lend me money?

You are known for this act, why not catch up
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

You are known for this act, why not catch up

You don't know enough about me.....why not ask?
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by helinues: 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

You don't know enough about me.....why not ask?

That I have been overlooking some of you guys activities on this forum doesn't mean I don't know what's up
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

That I have been overlooking some of you guys activities on this forum doesn't mean I don't know what's up

You believe things without asking questions.....does that make any sense?

You just come to unnecessary conclusions ...... is it because I don't have money to sue you?

Is it because of the useless judiciary that exists in Nigeria?
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by NoFucksToGive: 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

What did that person do to you?
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

I did nothing to him.

He just believes in the useless allegations against me.

If I had money,I would have sued some people a long time ago.
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
alphaNomega:
No

Why?
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 3:23am On Jan 04, 2022
No. We are not alone.
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 3:23am On Jan 04, 2022
1643t:
[s][/s]

My guy, do you need help with quoting and responding?
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by helinues: 4:40am On Jan 04, 2022
JusCuri0us:

My guy, do you need help with quoting and responding?

The last doctor wey dey attend to the guy eventually Japa as his case is beyond redemption..

Cancelling 40+ members comments because they have contrary political opinion from his

10,000 wasted monikers for the cancellation nonsense this year alone.

Which doctor do you think can attend to such person?

1 Like

Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by helinues: 4:41am On Jan 04, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

Put on your glasses and stop bugging me
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 4:42am On Jan 04, 2022
helinues:

The last doctor wey dey attend to the guy eventually Japa as his case is beyond redemption..

Cancelling 40+ members comments because they have contrary political opinion from his

10,000 wasted monikers for the cancellation nonsense this year alone.

Which doctor do you think can attend to such person?

Sounds like a job for a witch doctor. undecided grin
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by helinues: 4:45am On Jan 04, 2022
JusCuri0us:

Sounds like a job for a witch doctor. undecided grin

Witch doctors these days no even dey handle complicated matters.

Witch doctor self wan build house and buy car now.

grin

1 Like

Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 5:07am On Jan 04, 2022
helinues:

Put on your glasses and stop bugging me

You seem to be another evidence that Nigeria is far from development.
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by helinues: 5:08am On Jan 04, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

You seem to be another evidence that Nigeria is far from development.

And was that message meant for you?
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 5:12am On Jan 04, 2022
helinues:

And was that message meant for you?

I can see that life is beyond your life and it's absurd...... people going against one another for no justifiable reason in so many cases...... spreading baseless allegations ....all because the accused has no money to ensure that they pay for it.

Watch and see......if I ever make money,see whether some bastards will not be made to understand!
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by helinues: 5:16am On Jan 04, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

I can see that life is beyond your life and it's absurd...... people going against one another for no justifiable reason in so many cases...... spreading baseless allegations ....all because the accused has no money to ensure that they pay for it.

Watch and see......if I ever make money,see whether some bastards will not be made to understand!

Too early for all this don't you think.

Another brighter morning here
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 5:21am On Jan 04, 2022
helinues:

Too early for all this don't you think.

Another brighter morning here

There will never be peace between me and certain people till I die.... you are another reason why.

When I asked for a loan, you shouldn't have interferred baselessly...... do you see why everyone should have guns...? .let these things be settled by bullets.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Begotten Son (God) Of The One God How Possible? / They Made Jesus God For Christians! / Why Do Pentecostals Like Commiting Idolatry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.