Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Are We Alone In The Universe? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are We Alone In The Universe? (1896 Views)

Praying In Tongues - The Most Powerful Prayer In The Universe! / Top Five Reasons why God Didn't Create The Universe / ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 04, 2022
helinues:

Too early for all this don't you think.

Another brighter morning here

We shall see
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by Jakumo(m): 7:54am On Jan 04, 2022
To anyone who, like me, is fascinated by the question of whether or not the human race is alone in the vastness of the universe, I highly recommend the meticulously researched book on this very subject entitled "Need to Know", authored by Timothy Good.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/153031.Need_to_Know

Among the startling disclosures contained in this book are the following mind-blowing historical facts.

1. Dating back to the 1950's dozens of military fighter jets have been disabled and even made to vanish forever with all crew aboard when those aircraft were scrambled into action to shoot down strange airborne vehicles that were detected to have violated sensitive military airspace.

2. That a number of humanoid beings of very short stature and with oversized heads, have on several occasions been captured and killed by the US military after the aliens' craft developed propulsion faults and crashed, or were successfully downed by anti-aircraft fire.

3. That alien vehicles are capable not only of flying at phenomenal speeds well beyond the performance envelope of even the most advanced military fighter jets but also that the alien flying vehicles are capable of rendering themselves completely invisible to the naked eye, even when positioned stationary at close range.

4. That alien beings have long ago mastered several spoken languages used here on Earth, due to having studied radio transmissions for many years. Furthermore, this same book claims that emissaries from distant galaxies have already held top-secret meetings with world leaders, specifically US President Theodore Roosevelt, who quickly made the decision to hide all records of such direct encounters in order to prevent widespread panic in the populace.

5. That alien spacecraft are capable not only of flying beyond the speed of light but also of traveling deep into the oceans at speeds that cannot even be approached by human-made submarines. Such submersible alien aircraft, known as "trans-medium vehicles", have been tracked on naval radar systems as recently as 2004 when massive FLEETS of the extremely fast alien craft were chased in vain by US naval fighter jets in the infamous USS Nimitz incident that took place off the coast of San Diego California. Alien bases are believed to exist deep beneath our planet's oceans, and in some rivers of the Amazon basin in South America.

6. That alien flying vehicles have been documented to show an inordinate interest in nuclear facilities, and have also demonstrated the capability of instantaneously disabling the automated electronic control systems used to launch ballistic nuclear missiles. The most famous of such targeted visits from aliens occurred in the year 1989, at a US military base in the UK where alien craft turned off all electrical power, and then LANDED in a nearby forest called Rendlesham Forest, where several military officers bore witness to the invasive craft which then departed at high speed into the night sky.

7. That alien flying and undersea vehicles vary in shape from the classic saucer configuration to ovals, spheres, triangles, and very commonly, to cylindrical missile shapes that all fly in absolute silence at mind-blowing speeds. The size of these craft has been described to vary from a few feet in diameter or length, to well over a MILE in size, which dwarfs the largest aircraft carrier ships in the world's navies.

I highly recommend reading this extremely informative book entitled "Need to Know", by Timothy Good, from whence all the above seven alarming disclosures, among numerous others, are cited with copious references, drawings, and even photographs. Yes, sir, the human race is NOT alone in the infinite vastness of the universe. There have existed for thousands of years NUMEROUS other civilizations that are technologically THOUSANDS of years more advanced than the human race will ever be for the balance of our mortal existences here on Planet Earth.
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by helinues: 8:17am On Jan 04, 2022
Jakumo:
To anyone who, like me, is fascinated by the question of whether or not the human race is alone in the vastness of the universe, I highly recommend the meticulously researched book on this very subject entitled "Need to Know", authored by Timothy Good.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/153031.Need_to_Know

Among the startling disclosures contained in this book are the following mind-blowing historical facts.

1. Dating back to the 1950's dozens of military fighter jets have been disabled and even made to vanish forever with all crew aboard when those aircraft were scrambled into action to shoot down strange airborne vehicles that were detected to have violated sensitive military airspace.

2. That a number of humanoid beings of very short stature and with oversized heads, have on several occasions been captured and killed by the US military after the aliens' craft developed propulsion faults and crashed, or were successfully downed by anti-aircraft fire.

3. That alien vehicles are capable not only of flying at phenomenal speeds well beyond the performance envelope of even the most advanced military fighter jets but also that the alien flying vehicles are capable of rendering themselves completely invisible to the naked eye, even when positioned stationary at close range.

4. That alien beings have long ago mastered several spoken languages used here on Earth, due to having studied radio transmissions for many years. Furthermore, this same book claims that emissaries from distant galaxies have already held top-secret meetings with world leaders, specifically US President Theodore Roosevelt, who quickly made the decision to hide all records of such direct encounters in order to prevent widespread panic in the populace.

5. That alien spacecraft are capable not only of flying beyond the speed of light but also of traveling deep into the oceans at speeds that cannot even be approached by human-made submarines. Such submersible alien aircraft, known as "trans-medium vehicles", have been tracked on naval radar systems as recently as 2004 when massive FLEETS of the extremely fast alien craft were chased in vain by US naval fighter jets in the infamous USS Nimitz incident that took place off the coast of San Diego California. Alien bases are believed to exist deep beneath our planet's oceans, and in some rivers of the Amazon basin in South America.

6. That alien flying vehicles have been documented to show an inordinate interest in nuclear facilities, and have also demonstrated the capability of instantaneously disabling the automated electronic control systems used to launch ballistic nuclear missiles. The most famous of such targeted visits from aliens occurred in the year 1989, at a US military base in the UK where alien craft turned off all electrical power, and then LANDED in a nearby forest called Rendlesham Forest, where several military officers bore witness to the invasive craft which then departed at high speed into the night sky.

7. That alien flying and undersea vehicles vary in shape from the classic saucer configuration to ovals, spheres, triangles, and very commonly, to cylindrical missile shapes that all fly in absolute silence at mind-blowing speeds. The size of these craft has been described to vary from a few feet in diameter or length, to well over a MILE in size, which dwarfs the largest aircraft carrier ships in the world's navies.

I highly recommend reading this extremely informative book entitled "Need to Know", by Timothy Good, from whence all the above seven alarming disclosures, among numerous others, are cited with copious references, drawings, and even photographs. Yes, sir, the human race is NOT alone in the infinite vastness of the universe. There have existed for thousands of years NUMEROUS other civilizations that are technologically THOUSANDS of years more advanced than the human race will ever be for the balance of our mortal existences here on Planet Earth.

Very interesting. Our technology advancement category is still less than 0.2

@ no 5 should be in category 2-3 technology advancement. The more power (energy) you can extract/acquire from almost everything around you including other planetary stars, the more advance in technology and civilization

1 Like

Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by Jakumo(m): 8:48am On Jan 04, 2022
helinues:

Very interesting. Our technology advancement category is still less than 0.2

@ no 5 should be in category 2-3 technology advancement. The more power (energy) you can extract/acquire from almost everything around you including other planetary stars, the more advance in technology and civilization

With all that is now known about highly advanced alien technology that defies virtually all known laws of conventional and quantum physics so as to perform "miraculous" aerodynamic and underwater maneuvers, one can now see where the very concept of "supreme beings" who reside in the heavens above, may in fact have originated over the course of human history.

Helinues you owe it to yourself, being a person fascinated by the possibility of extraterrestrial life forms, to acquire and read a copy of the book mentioned in my post above, entitled "Need to Know", authored by Timothy Good. The disclosures in that book are truly mind-boggling.
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by helinues: 9:23am On Jan 04, 2022
Jakumo:

With all that is now known about highly advanced alien technology that defies virtually all known laws of conventional and quantum physics so as to perform "miraculous" aerodynamic and underwater maneuvers, one can now see where the very concept of "supreme beings" who reside in the heavens above, may in fact have originated over the course of human history.

Helinues you owe it to yourself, being a person fascinated by the possibility of extraterrestrial life forms, to acquire and read a copy of the book mentioned in my post above, entitled "Need to Know", authored by Timothy Good. The disclosures in that book are truly mind-boggling.

I would look for the book in my leisure time.

Those who can make such maneuver like butterfly can definitely be referred as supreme being. Ability to do that is beyond our comprehension cos it makes all our law of physics and quantum rendeless.

One thing which I think we are missing on earth in order to at least increased our technology advancement is anti-matter elements. May be they are not on earth or we are yet to detect them, but it's certain they are there.

Anti matter works in the opposite direction of matter which would defy our law of gravity. That's very good for speed like that of Aliens craft stories.

The level 6 category in technology and advanced civilization should be able create any planets on their own. Travelling from earth to Pluto just to eat your favourite pizza and be back within an hour... grin

Energy - photon, could be the acclaimed supreme being now??
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by NoFucksToGive: 9:26am On Jan 04, 2022
helinues:

I would look for the book in my leisure time.

Those who can make such maneuver like butterfly can definitely be referred as supreme being. Ability to do that is beyond our comprehension cos it makes all our law of physics and quantum rendeless.

One thing which I think we are missing on earth in order to at least increased our technology advancement is anti-matter elements. May be they are not on earth or we are yet to detect them, but it's certain they are there.

Anti matter works in the opposite direction of matter which would defy our law of gravity. That's very good for speed like that of Aliens craft stories.

The level 6 category in technology and advanced civilization should be able create any planets on their own. Travelling from earth to Pluto just to eat your favourite pizza and be back within an hour... grin

Energy - photon, could be the acclaimed supreme being now??

https://books.google.com.ng/books/about/Need_to_Know.html?id=a8H2MAAACAAJ&source=kp_book_description&redir_esc=y
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by helinues: 9:28am On Jan 04, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

https://books.google.com.ng/books/about/Need_to_Know.html?id=a8H2MAAACAAJ&source=kp_book_description&redir_esc=y

Thanks for this.

I have some e-book sites with membership.. Would take my time to look for the book.
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by LordReed(m): 10:15am On Jan 04, 2022
helinues:
If there are billions of stars like ours, if there are billions of planets in the Goldilocks zone which could have supported life, we might not be alone in the universe. Infact there are 50 billion planets in the habitable zone in Milky way Galaxy alone

The elements, components that make earth habitable are also everywhere in the universe.

What do you think? Are we alone in the universe?

This is part of the Fermi paradox. The estimates for life forming planets is high yet we have been unsuccessful in detecting any intelligent life.

I still think it is unlikely we are the only planet with life on it but interstellar distances are so large they might prevent us from discovering any other. Maybe when our technology advances to the point we can reasonably cover interstellar distances, we might find some.

1 Like

Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by Jakumo(m): 10:37am On Jan 04, 2022
LordReed:

This is part of the Fermi paradox. The estimates for life forming planets is high yet we have been unsuccessful in detecting any intelligent life.

I still think it is unlikely we are the only planet with life on it but interstellar distances are so large they might prevent us from discovering any other. Maybe when our technology advances to the point we can reasonably cover interstellar distances, we might find some.

In a nutshell, you have laid out the existential truth of mankind as it stands today. The writings of erudite philosophers can be found right here on the pages of Nairaland's forum, but one has to carefully filter through the pages to find them.

I commot my cap for Lord Reed. You go mount fresh toto plenty dis year 2022, and shook dem left and right. It is written in stone.

1 Like

Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by DeepSight(m): 11:23am On Jan 04, 2022
Jakumo:
Yes, sir, the human race is NOT alone in the infinite vastness of the universe. There have existed for thousands of years NUMEROUS other civilizations that are technologically THOUSANDS of years more advanced than the human race will ever be for the balance of our mortal existences here on Planet Earth.

I think this has become obvious (from a thousand sources but especially with the Nimitz incident and confirmations from US Naval Officers) and even some of the statements of the last two presidents of the United States. I think disclosure may not be very far away. We might live to see/ hear it. Maybe, just maybe.

I have no doubt that such activity has been ongoing for thousands of years.
And possibly, they dwell among us, indistinguishable from us.
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by Jakumo(m): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2022
DeepSight:

I think this has become obvious (from a thousand sources but especially with the Nimitz incident and confirmations from US Naval Officers) and even some of the statements of the last two presidents of the United States. I think disclosure may not be very far away. We might live to see/ hear it. Maybe, just maybe.

I have no doubt that such activity has been ongoing for thousands of years.
And possibly, they dwell among us, indistinguishable from us.

Indeed one of the viewpoints referenced in the book entitled "Need to Know" by Timothy Goodman is that some scholars hypothesize the entire human race was eons ago dropped off by voyaging aliens to colonize Planet Earth, and that such aliens also crossbreed with humans to produce hybrid offspring that are to all intents and purposes identical to purebred humans.

Thanks to Retired US Naval Aviator Commander David Fravor, who broke the Pentagon's Omerta code of silence regarding the existence of extraterrestrial UFOs by going public with accounts of strange wingless craft toying with his fighter jet off the Southern California coast in 2004, all discussions of this subject would have remained on the fringes of rational discourse where conspiracy theorists weave tall tales to entertain each other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygB4EZ7ggig

Now that the Pentagon has at least partially removed the veil of secrecy that previously shrouded UFOs by not only renaming them UAPs (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena) but going further to acknowledge the possibility that such super-advanced flying vehicles are NOT made by human beings, rational discourse about non-humans arriving from space or living deep within the Earth's oceans, is no longer derided and scorned by the militaries' scientific intelligentsia as pure fantasy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRgoisHRmUE

Like you, I sure do hope and pray that I live long enough to bear witness when the greatest event in human history unfolds, namely the irrefutable PUBLIC arrival of non-human visitors aboard our spinning blue dot amid the cosmos.
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
Jakumo:

Indeed one of the viewpoints referenced in the book entitled "Need to Know" by Timothy Goodman is that some scholars hypothesize the entire human race was eons ago dropped off by voyaging aliens to colonize Planet Earth, and that such aliens also crossbreed with humans to produce hybrid offspring that are to all intents and purposes identical to purebred humans.

Thanks to Retired US Naval Aviator Commander David Fravor, who broke the Pentagon's Omerta code of silence regarding the existence of extraterrestrial UFOs by going public with accounts of strange wingless craft toying with his fighter jet off the Southern California coast in 2004, all discussions of this subject would have remained on the fringes of rational discourse where conspiracy theorists weave tall tales to entertain each other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygB4EZ7ggig

Now that the Pentagon has at least partially removed the veil of secrecy that previously shrouded UFOs by not only renaming them UAPs (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena) but going further to acknowledge the possibility that such super-advanced flying vehicles are NOT made by human beings, rational discourse about non-humans arriving from space or living deep within the Earth's oceans, is no longer derided and scorned by the militaries' scientific intelligentsia as pure fantasy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRgoisHRmUE

Like you, I sure do hope and pray that I live long enough to bear witness when the greatest event in human history unfolds, namely the irrefutable PUBLIC arrival of non-human visitors aboard our spinning blue dot amid the cosmos.

With or without those flying objects,

life doesn't make sense.
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by Jakumo(m): 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

With or without those flying objects,

life doesn't make sense.

You are right that regardless of what those mysterious objects might be, it is highly unlikely that their presence is going to have any direct impact on the everyday lives of the average human being going about their normal routine.

That said, anyone with a sense of wonder, and a curiosity about the world around us, would wish to learn more about this and other mysteries, abstract though they may be in the grand scheme of things.
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
Jakumo:

You are right that regardless of what those mysterious objects might be, it is highly unlikely that their presence is going to have any direct impact on the everyday lives of the average human being going about their normal routine.

That said, anyone with a sense of wonder, and a curiosity about the world around us, would wish to learn more about this and other mysteries, abstract though they may be in the grand scheme of things.

I just need a loan now
Re: Are We Alone In The Universe? by DeepSight(m): 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
Jakumo:

That said, anyone with a sense of wonder, and a curiosity about the world around us, would wish to learn more about this and other mysteries

A sense of wonder. Now that's a critical sense for a complete human. Without a sense of wonder, a person is somewhat dead in an inward sense. There is an aspect of the spirit and mind which dies without a sense of wonder. I once had a friend who insisted that there were no mysteries in the world whatsoever because the teachings of his religion had explained everything in existence.

I felt sorry for him as I grieved for the death of his sense of wonder.

abstract though they may be in the grand scheme of things.

. . . . . abstract though they may be to our mundane lives.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Love, Love, Love (1 Corinthians 13) / What Would Atheists Say About This? / Five Days Of Pastor’s Conference -bible Teaching, Worship And Fellowship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.