Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Could This Be A Sign That She Didn't Want To Agree - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be A Sign That She Didn't Want To Agree (803 Views)

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / 7 Things To Agree On Before Engaging A Nigerian Lady / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be A Sign That She Didn't Want To Agree by liver123(m): 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2022
I met this nurse who is from my local government on facebook October last year and after few chat with her she decided to send me her WhatsApp number so that we can be chatting on WhatsApp. After series of chat with her I decided to make my intention known to her that I need a serious relationship with her. She agreed and said but we need to meet physically first. I never plan to travel this past Christmas but for the purpose of meeting her I decided to travel. I met her this Christmas holiday and of a truth this girl is beautiful and I like her. I made my intention known to her again and she said I should give her time for her to think about it of which I said OK. The issue now is that since we met she don't use to pick my call like before any more and she don't return calls. I am tired of this bachelor thing and I want to settle down with this girl but her attitude now is proving otherwise and I don't know what to do

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Sign That She Didn't Want To Agree by headbasher96(m): 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2022
Give it time man she might be what u are looking for distant relationships are kind of hard so let her accept u with a clear conscience

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Sign That She Didn't Want To Agree by Ironicgenius: 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2022
Checked your profile pic, you look okay to me! If she doesn't give you audience, you sef leave her and go for another! Learn to have options!

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Sign That She Didn't Want To Agree by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2022
liver123:
I met this nurse who is from my local government on facebook October last year and after few chat with her she decided to send me her WhatsApp number so that we can be chatting on WhatsApp. After series of chat with her I decided to make my intention known to her that I need a serious relationship with her. She agreed and said but we need to meet physically first. I never plan to travel this past Christmas but for the purpose of meeting her I decided to travel. I met her this Christmas holiday and of a truth this girl is beautiful and I like her. I made my intention known to her again and she said I should give her time for her to think about it of which I said OK. The issue now is that since we met she don't use to pick my call like before any more and she don't return calls. I am tired of this bachelor thing and I want to settle down with this girl but her attitude now is proving otherwise and I don't know what to do

you sound VERY VERY desperate, and your actions poins to that too. give that babe some time to know who your truly are as a man.

REMEMBER: you should stop putting the carriage before the horses, and instead "chill" and let life take its course....aka 1st you meet someone, then you get to know one another, then you start dating, and hopefully down the line when she checks all your requirements in dating, you can now enter a serious r/ship and/or more.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Sign That She Didn't Want To Agree by betcliq: 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2022
Op the babe might be interested but just testing you . girls Sabi whine person if you can't wait for her move on . Just focusing on building urself . She go still come back .
Re: Could This Be A Sign That She Didn't Want To Agree by Truvelisback(m): 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
liver123:
U look so desperate, why can't u look for girl around u or online close to ur location? Leave the girl alone, don't call her again except she calls u.
Re: Could This Be A Sign That She Didn't Want To Agree by Deborah98(f): 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
Lolzzzzz girls should I tell him cheesy... Uncle move on jare she's not interested if you like wait till eternity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could This Be A Sign That She Didn't Want To Agree by WhiteIverson: 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
You’ve met her only once and you’re sure it’s her you want to settle down with?
Re: Could This Be A Sign That She Didn't Want To Agree by SILENTandSMART2: 11:33pm On Jan 02, 2022
The truth is that she doesn't want you ,, facts she might not say yes cus girls like to disguise alot but not to the extent of not wanting to call or chat with you......

I have this girl that i just met and we exchanged numbers she was the one calling me and complaining that I'm ignoring her,i wish i have her time but....
Re: Could This Be A Sign That She Didn't Want To Agree by OneCorner: 10:06am On Jan 03, 2022
No be one of these redpillers be diz
But U sef try get swag and money
Re: Could This Be A Sign That She Didn't Want To Agree by Jack005(m): 10:19am On Jan 03, 2022
liver123:
What she saw in you, was not what she expected.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Sign That She Didn't Want To Agree by Ocholu: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2022
Let me be real with you OP;

You don go use talk talk kill am. After she saw you, she imagined if una marry now, how una children go look.

After she saw you, she may have concluded that you're a 3 secs man. Hence, the need to be more calculative before giving you a response.

My advice, try de meet people physically than online. To avoid compactibility wahala.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be A Sign That She Didn't Want To Agree by Animegirl(f): 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
cheesy

Forget it. Since she refuse to pick your calls or call you back, you're not her man. Stop, disturbing her already. You're not the kind of man, she is looking for after the first visit.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Sign That She Didn't Want To Agree by Animegirl(f): 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
Deborah98:
Lolzzzzz girls should I tell him cheesy... Uncle move on jare she's not interested if you like wait till eternity

grin. Tell him pls. Lol

1 Like

Re: Could This Be A Sign That She Didn't Want To Agree by Thatedoboy98: 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
Omo you get dragon face ooo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don't Know What To Do At The Moment / Biggest Lie Ever Told To You By Your Partner / How To Get The Girl You Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.