Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder (38819 Views)

Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) / Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by sisisioge: 9:58am On Jan 03, 2022
Haaaaa....this is what happens in Nigeria. When the rich commits a crime, it gets swept under the rug no matter how serious the evidences are. He had physical bruises consistent with his claim, another student testified that his claim was true,the school has been known with similar cases.....wow! So now its toxicology....didnt the boy say they gave him a poisonous substance to drink? Wow! May all the people that killed this boy meet their Waterloo soon! How sad!

RIP Sylvester.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by ti4c: 9:58am On Jan 03, 2022
It is painful that no one is going to be held responsible for this poor boy's death.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:58am On Jan 03, 2022
Lol grin dem don use Yoruba parapo kill this case grin
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by NwokoloOwa: 10:00am On Jan 03, 2022
Murder might not be easy to prove in this circumstance but may be manslaughter. I don't think the boys actually set out to kill Sylvester. But if the results show he was beaten leading to unexpected death then they should go in for MANSLAUGHTER.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by eldoradoxx: 10:00am On Jan 03, 2022
The boy said he was forced to drink a chemical by the boys he mentioned their names. Autopsy says that it was a chemical injested that killed him confirming what the poor boy told his people before he died. The autopsy also goes to prove that the allegation by the school and the accused boys that Sylvester died of injury sustained during football game was pure fabrication. In the presence of all these, the police that should have arrested and detained everyone involved so that they can establish how a chemical capable of killing someone was smuggled into Dowen College (while awaiting the toxicology report to identify the particular chemical) , chose to release the kids because their parents are Lagos socialites.
Similar to how they muddled up Lekki Massacre report by the panel to suit some people's political interest.
The earlier Lagosians realize that their political class are among the most wicked and care free, the earlier they remove those bunch of irresponsible animals. May God give justice to Sylvester Oromoni wherever his soul is.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by Lindodo20: 10:00am On Jan 03, 2022
Coroner done go coll3ct bar for back. Account ti shake

No justice in this country everything is up for sale
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by lomprico(m): 10:01am On Jan 03, 2022
I thought I read the conclusion was that he was beaten to death?
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by AmazingELixir: 10:01am On Jan 03, 2022
kiss

What fvckery is this
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by IbileIfe: 10:02am On Jan 03, 2022
You have not done the toxicology report which means you have not completed the post mortem, but you have already concluded that there was no murder.
Is STUPIDITY naturally in the DNA of NIgerian police officers?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by jaxxy(m): 10:05am On Jan 03, 2022
juniorstar:

How then did he die? Who killed him or did he kill himself with all those bruises and all

The report is obvious they are only looking for soft landing for the criminals speaking with ambiguity and contradicting themselves bt it can’t work.

They say they have done or doing their investigation bt investigation is still on and they have done autopsy bt waiting for toxicity report and at same time saying the murders have been exonerated. Lol

All these are unserious comments and contradicting. It’s not making sense.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by IbileIfe: 10:08am On Jan 03, 2022
eldoradoxx:
The boy said he was forced to drink a chemical by the boys he mentioned their names. Autopsy says that it was a chemical injested that killed him confirming what the poor boy told his people before he died. The autopsy also goes to prove that the allegation by the school and the accused boys that Sylvester died of injury sustained during football game was pure fabrication. In the presence of all these the police that should have arrested and detained everyone involved so that they can establish how a chemical capable of killing someone was smuggled into Dowen College chose to release the kids because their parents are Lagos socialites.
Similar to how they muddled up Lekki Massacre report by the panel.
The earlier Lagosians realize that their political class are among the most wicked and care free, the earlier they remove those bunch of irresponsible animals. May God give justice to Sylvester Oromoni wherever his soul is.

You see I have been to Alausa and Abuja, from the Office of the Governor of Lagos State to the Office of the President. NIgeria is ruled by politicians under demonic possession.
Forget their public display of religious piety to hoodwink the public, they are ritual cultists in their closets.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by RomanGreen: 10:09am On Jan 03, 2022
MICKZYDONALDNEW:
I hope the parents of the children who killed the boy didn't sort the issue out already, if he took a substance, then why are there marks of beating on his body, i really feel sorry for the boy, only if the autopsy can be secretly carried out abroad with only the parents knowledge. SMH

I sell FB, TWITTER, IG accounts

Check PM
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by Soulsymbol99: 10:13am On Jan 03, 2022
Wawelexy:
Hmmm, till the final result is out, I reserve my comments...

I just hope they won't silence the parents of the deceased with money and threat....

Threat, maybe. But comot money. Abi u no hear hw much dem dey pay as school fees 4 the school? Person wey no dey chop well fit send em pikin go such school?
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by DonTattaglia: 10:14am On Jan 03, 2022
Omo, this case don dey die be that o.. undecided
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by dheolexaone(f): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2022
Skmoda360:

I was expecting them to indict his spirit against whoever that killed him.....they are wasting time.

Let 'em leave dz story and go back to their root to find justice.
All of 'em go hear am within 21 days. It seems the parents gan are acting like new born babies waiting for social media justice sad

Fear who no fear 9ja Police.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by Calicoe: 10:19am On Jan 03, 2022
From what this man said, they have been in police custody for 20 days and they are already infringing on their fundamental human rights. What would they say about someone who was arrested in a brothel during a raid and spent 1 year and 7 months in police custody simply because he couldn't afford bail? My hate for the police is so much that I don't feel pity if I see them get killed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by eldoradoxx: 10:19am On Jan 03, 2022
IbileIfe:

You see I have been to Alausa and Abuja, from the Office of the Governor of Lagos State to the Office of the President. NIgeria is ruled by politicians under demonic possession.
Forget their public display of religious piety to hoodwink the public, they are ritual cultists in their closets.

In my opinion which i am entitled to rightly or wrongly, Lagos CP Odumosu should be posted out of Lagos. He is not doing police work in Lagos but political work for his former boss and Slave Master General of Lagos State and his political children and family. If Odumosu and AG of Lagos Onibanjo were men of truth, there are probable cause to arraign people for the murder of Sylvester. But like I said earlier, interests of the parents of some of the murderers as big citizens of Lagos loyal to Big Boss have to be protected, after all, who don die don die they would say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:23am On Jan 03, 2022
edimaan:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/sylvester-oromoni-autopsy-report-out-exonerates-house-master-others-from-murder/amp/

The report however, exonerated the school’s House Master and other students arrested in connection with the alleged murder.

No be the same report we saw yesterday!

abeg what is wrong with Nigerian police what is this man talking about

one question please why do we run away from the truth in this country as vampire runs away from sun light

i will not be surprise as suicide go soon enter this case

spit

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by Buffalo2(m): 10:28am On Jan 03, 2022
duduade:
so they still haven't gone traditional on this

My thought as well. In Yoruba land, it would have been sorted sharp sharp.
One happened in Ogun State last week where someone stole his employer's 600k, lodged in another hotel and got stabbed to death by an unfortunate lady over an argument on stealing part of the money he also stole.
People thought it was just "ordinary" but I knew the owner of the money sorted it out the local way

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by olisaEze(m): 10:31am On Jan 03, 2022
The NPF is controlled by sub-human species. Which wan is

"The report of the Post Mortem did not bring out the issue of murder on anybody"??

The CP would have the world believe that the blunt force trauma on the first report came from taking his bath with new power soap.

After destroying the sanctity of our courts with conflicting judgements they have now turned to destroy the hospitals with conflicting post mortem reports.

Is there non with a scrap of humanity amongst these our policemen?? What is the point of all the money u make from bribery if the sanctity of life holds no meaning to you??
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by sonofElElyon: 10:34am On Jan 03, 2022
edimaan:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/sylvester-oromoni-autopsy-report-out-exonerates-house-master-others-from-murder/amp/

This story is false. The autopsy report did not exonerate suspects. Investigation is ongoing. Death was unnatural and was as a result of swallowing harmful liquid.. and violence (trauma).
Releasing the suspects on bail doesn't translate to exoneration.. house master was never accused of killing Sylvester by the way

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by AfroKnight: 10:36am On Jan 03, 2022
Foul play.

The autopsy done in Delta state clearly states he died of acute lung injury due to chemical intoxication in a background of blunt force trauma. If that isn’t murder, then WTF is it?

Police has started again. Those suspects come from influential homes. Not surprised they are using their influence to bungle this case.

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by FreeStuffsNG: 10:44am On Jan 03, 2022
I always tell folks who go into running high school to be very careful. I knew somehow, some innocent folks will be dragged in by the social media mob. May God console the family and the school. No school will want to kill its own student. Thank God the toxicology tests will follow next.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by mayor1814: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2022
Divine justice and natural justice is the best. It strikes at the right and appropriate time.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by MartinsD12(m): 10:50am On Jan 03, 2022
edimaan:

They want to cover up this , from the last video we saw before he died his mouth were looking like it's burnt like someone that drank acid, those bullies might have given him a substance to drink that killed him
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by JuanDeDios: 10:54am On Jan 03, 2022
Lamanii22:
I advise the parents to go traditional on this matter..

How is it done? Gist me please.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by Haykinx98(m): 11:06am On Jan 03, 2022
Who else noticed how they stylishly blame EndSARS in this matter
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by Tapout(m): 11:09am On Jan 03, 2022

He explained that “Toxicology test was being done in Nigeria before, precisely at the Lagos State medical facility in Lagos Island. But after the EndASRS crisis, it is conducted outside the country.

I don't understand, was the facility attacked during the protest?
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by seguno2: 11:10am On Jan 03, 2022
edimaan:
By the way, the Toxicology test is to determine the concoction that was allegedly forced into the deceased mouth which peeled his lips. The test according to Odumosu, would be conducted abroad.

What should we make of this when the CP has concluded already that no murder case

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by Preator: 11:18am On Jan 03, 2022
funny thing about NPF.

“Besides the result of the autopsy, the court order that we got has elapsed and we have released the house master and others on bail, because there was nothing that indicted them of murder.

“It is only a murder case that is not bailable. Every other offences are bailable. They have been in custody for more than twenty days and that is infringing on their fundamental human rights. Since medical and legal reports have not indicted them so far, I think there is need to allow them have their freedom because bail is not the end of the case.

How did they suddenly realize it is illegal to hold suspects without bail or a court order? how did they know they have to release people on bail once a court order on the detainment has elapsed? what about thousands that have been held on non-murder offences for years. does this lovely summary by NPF not apply to them?.

And only a coroner/Court can rule out murder not the NPF. given the "mismatch" between the two autopsies, the two pathologist should be brought before a judge to explain their findings in from of other expert pathologists.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by Tapout(m): 11:19am On Jan 03, 2022
jaxxy:

The report is obvious they are only looking for soft landing for the criminals speaking with ambiguity and contradicting themselves bt it can’t work.

They say they have done or doing their investigation bt investigation is still on and they have done autopsy bt waiting for toxicity report and at same time saying the murders have been exonerated. Lol

All these are unserious comments and contradicting. It’s not making sense.

I fear for this case, what if they narrow it down to if he was forced to drink the portion or not?? Dead men tell no tales.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Constructing N2bn Stadia For Covenant And Landmark Universities / #secschoolinnigeria Now Trending On Twitter. Come In To See Funny Pics / Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.