Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder (38808 Views)

Doctor Who Witnessed Sylvester Oromoni's Autopsy Speaks (Video) / Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by funmike83(f): 9:38am On Jan 03, 2022
H
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by tempest01(m): 9:38am On Jan 03, 2022
If this is true then the police chief is not wise.

If you have to make this kind of statement to the press then there is a cover up brewing.

Send the matter to the court. Your job is to investigate and tender the evidence. The court will decide if that was a murder.

The police chief is speaking as one who is compromised. The parents of the boy should thread carefully.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by espn(m): 9:39am On Jan 03, 2022
Let's wait and see...Online court judges should watch and let's see where this will end.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by Tyche(m): 9:39am On Jan 03, 2022
Everry parents nightmare. Worse still the body is being dissected from Delta to Lagos all to no avail.
May his soul find peace

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by LollySeaSide: 9:40am On Jan 03, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Like joke, like joke, the VAR has declared a clean goal as offside.

This is the same reason the tyre is considered as being more just than the court clerk at Upper Iweka.

Especially when the tyre's neighbours, petrol and matches, are @home.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:40am On Jan 03, 2022
Even to conduct a simple test, you go carry samples fly to Europe grin Then fly back in with the result. A giant of Africa (cough). Abeg mek una allow the dead body rest! Scattering the dead body no make sense again! Parents should go back to the olden days of how parents use to take care of their kids before indomie generation and social media came out if not these kids will be a thorn in the flesh for them. As this one don die, make una settle well; and bury the dead body.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by Rightboy: 9:41am On Jan 03, 2022
Very soon everybody will be exonerated. Somebody's child, what a wicked world.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by cmecproblem(m): 9:42am On Jan 03, 2022
Legal matters are tricky. Since the sick boy was released to his parents under whose care he died few days later, pinning murder on anyone may be difficult.
In fact, I'm sure they'll turn the case around to negligence on the parents part claiming they did not act quickly to get the boy hospitalised in a good medical facility.

3 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by OssyMalik: 9:42am On Jan 03, 2022
Nigeria Police, the most useless in the world
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by Sheggy13(m): 9:42am On Jan 03, 2022
ccffwx:
The NPF is so shallow and incompetent. Murder is not only stabbing or shooting someone. If actions lead to another's death, it's also murder. That is what has happened in Sylvester's case.

Thank God the videos of the boy are online for all to see. Heartless and inept people.
Honestly it's so baffling. Imagine the statement from someone who calls himself a commissioner of Police. So poisioning someone to death is not considered as murder in Nigerian Police dictionary?
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by hope4nigeria(m): 9:43am On Jan 03, 2022
MICKZYDONALDNEW:
I hope the parents of the children who killed the boy didn't sort the issue out already, if he took a substance, then why are there marks of beating on his body, i really feel sorry for the boy, only if the autopsy can be secretly carried out abroad with only the parents knowledge. SMH

I sell FB, TWITTER, IG accounts
is that even possible?
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by jchioma: 9:43am On Jan 03, 2022
Lamanii22:
I advise the parents to go traditional on this matter..

They are reported to be Christians, and as such would rather have God fight their battles for them.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by hatchy(f): 9:43am On Jan 03, 2022
Anything that involves the Nigeria Police is always synonymous with fraud and mago mago.

Police don chop big bribe.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by Divoc19(f): 9:45am On Jan 03, 2022
One of the victims had earlier bragged that 'They Will Die The Matter' so? This is Nigeria
Rest on kiddo

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by otokx(m): 9:45am On Jan 03, 2022
The report of the autopsy done in Warri is in the public domain, the names of the police, doctors and witnesses are there with signatures. Why is this one done in Lagos not in the public domain? Hope this is not another plan to sweep this matter under the carpet?

The boy's father in particular messed up big time sha, life goes on.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by Benchilwell: 9:45am On Jan 03, 2022
This country gone for good,see Yeye report,with all thiz d parent of d boy will never get justices and d case will just be like d akwa ibom girl looking for job murder case d worst was d interview of d police commissioner of d state and some pple will say Nigeria will be great again my foot embarassed undecided cry

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by BestRicePlug28(f): 9:46am On Jan 03, 2022
MICKZYDONALDNEW:
I hope the parents of the children who killed the boy didn't sort the issue out already, if he took a substance, then why are there marks of beating on his body, i really feel sorry for the boy, only if the autopsy can be secretly carried out abroad with only the parents knowledge. SMH

inbox me
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by Mrbenny001: 9:46am On Jan 03, 2022
The police are talking like illiterate...they should go back and let's professionals explain to them well before putting out rubbish statement

4 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by Skmoda360(m): 9:46am On Jan 03, 2022
duduade:
so they still haven't gone traditional on this

I was expecting them to indict his spirit against whoever that killed him.....they are wasting time.

5 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by jaxxy(m): 9:47am On Jan 03, 2022
Wawelexy:
Hmmm, till the final result is out, I reserve my comments...

I just hope they won't silence the parents of the deceased with money and threat....

How does the autopsy exonerate the criminals?? Do he died of natural causes or what is our criminal police force interpreting?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by Brushstrokes20: 9:49am On Jan 03, 2022
Absolutely stupid, senseless and compromised report

The shithole is a bad joke undecided!
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by jrusky(m): 9:50am On Jan 03, 2022
Didn't I said it that this useless autopsy will say otherwise

People hasn't realised Nigeria is the most dangerously manipulative society under the heaven.

Una go learn in hard las las.

I said it few days back that a woman conived with her Laboratory whatever to manipulated DNA result to deceived her hubby but unfortunately for her when Cutlass showed up she confessed, that is my country.

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by YourFavorite21(m): 9:51am On Jan 03, 2022
The should go the traditional way(Village people style). angry

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by Nicepoker(m): 9:51am On Jan 03, 2022
[s]
post=109037402:
We must personally get to the root of this boy's death.

So sad a young life was lost at that age.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by Skmoda360(m): 9:51am On Jan 03, 2022
OssyMalik:
Nigeria Police, the most useless in the world

it's not a new thing jawre .....i hate em Naija police, lying is in their blood, shai!!! They wanna swept this thing under carpet
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by mukthar2000(m): 9:53am On Jan 03, 2022
Huh, this boy coupes has suffered alote from all kind of test oo, well reat well boy.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by HRMK: 9:53am On Jan 03, 2022
MICKZYDONALDNEW:

WHERE DO U GET THE ACCOUNTS U SELL FROM?U CANT LEGALLY SECURE THESE ACCOUNTS!I THINK THE STATES SECURITY NETWORK NEEDS TO INVITE U FOR A CHAT!!

2 Likes

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by kingthreat(m): 9:53am On Jan 03, 2022
Sylvester was obviously beaten up and sustained internal injuries. Those boys should not be let go free.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by anonymuz(m): 9:54am On Jan 03, 2022
duduade:
so they still haven't gone traditional on this

dem be butter people na.

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by Milly44(f): 9:55am On Jan 03, 2022
Jbiz2011:
Business people read this. This is a new year its time to Restructure your business so that your workers and business won't stress you out like the way it did last year. I have an ebook that will help you restructure your business to function effectively without your supervision and maximize profit. For just 3k you can get the material for now before it goes back to 5k and I will also add you to a free business group where you will learn more and connect with other business people. Contact me with the number below in my profile
beep me when it goes back to 5k, na higher things I wan dey do this year

1 Like

Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by Babinski: 9:56am On Jan 03, 2022
edimaan:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/sylvester-oromoni-autopsy-report-out-exonerates-house-master-others-from-murder/amp/

The Vanguard News Report as well as the statements credited to AIG Odumosu all smack of bias and compromise.

1. AIG Odumosu as an experienced Police officer knows that while investigation is ongoing on a matter, it amounts to prejudice to make a conclusive statement such as "there is no case of murder". The toxicology report is still being awaited yet such a high ranking officer is ruling out murder? Haba!

2. The Public should be presented with the autopsy report instead of this biased reporting and conclusions which may not be a true reflection of the autopsy report.
Re: Sylvester Oromoni: Autopsy Report Exonerates House Master, Others From Murder by akinmusi(m): 9:58am On Jan 03, 2022
Until we don't continue to subject all matters of criminal and civil matters in the court of public opinion, we will move past all these brouhahas.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Students Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) / JAMB Staff Who Stole 15-Year-Old Candidate's Number Arrested For Chatting Her / Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.