Stats: 3,153,272 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Nigerwives: I Think You Guyz On Here Could Do More - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerwives: I Think You Guyz On Here Could Do More (1704 Views)

I Think I Lose My Bargaining Skill / You Think You Know Nigeria: Which City Gate Is This? (photo) / I Think The Most Beautiful Places In Africa Are: (2) (3) (4)

Nigerwives: I Think You Guyz On Here Could Do More by walaky(m): 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2006
Let me make this very short, Wives of Nigerian's living out here in Nigeria. i think we should we should encourage them to come more and live it out here in Nigeria, i first saw this Group on Yinka Craig AM Express and i really do think it's a good development for us over here, i was very impressed with thier BRAILLE CENTRE i think it's the firstof it's kind out here, anyway folk's a i know a lot of u guyz on here have been in and out of Naija all this while. it's you guyz that we need U 2 tell intending Nigerwives to come out here and have thier fun as we don't actually Rob people on the road, and lots of strange things they have labelled us to be, in short encourage first timer's to come as this will in some way better the LOT of our people "abi Ki le ni mo ti wi"?

Nigerwives is on the internet www.nigerwives.com
Re: Nigerwives: I Think You Guyz On Here Could Do More by ikamefa(f): 2:28am On Apr 23, 2007
nice i know one of your excos cheesy

I Was Refused A Uk Visa And I Need Advice Cos I M Re Applying By Next Week / Anybody With Lufthansa Experience / How Do I Cancel A Usa Visa, I Help A Client To Get Visa And He Ran Away