Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA (26267 Views)

Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready / Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released. / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by vedaxcool(m): 6:20am On Jan 03, 2022
backbencher:

Endsars protesters aren't perfect, but their anger, misguided though it was , was understandable

After all, the goverment of your beloved Bubu had several opportunities to prevent the protests by reforming the police.

grin grin grin grin imagine someone as daft as mischievous was given leadership position can't manage ordinary visa stay. This is not about end Sars unless unah still dey support this quack!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 03, 2022
vedaxcool:

grin grin grin grin imagine someone as daft as mischievous was given leadership position can't manage ordinary visa

All in all, the goverment failed to reform the police and we ended up with the Endsars protest.

Protests happen because of goverment failures

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by Victorclean1: 6:24am On Jan 03, 2022
Nigeria government will do nothing because Nnamdi Kanu was arrested with the assistance of Kenya gov.

We have sold our right

1 Like

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by vedaxcool(m): 6:26am On Jan 03, 2022
backbencher:

All in all, the goverment failed to reform the police and we ended up with the Endsars protest.

Protest is not a crime. I don't understand why you moaning about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by NGpatriot: 6:27am On Jan 03, 2022
grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 03, 2022
vedaxcool:

Protest is not a crime. I don't understand why you moaning about it.

Why are you laughing at the woman then?

And calling those who supported Endsars moronic then?

vedaxcool:

Yes they very daft, they rely on a legion of highly moronic supporters who have no purpose except bitterness and bile in life!

Her idiot supporters are insulting Kenyan Police, saying end Kenya Police, they will worsen her case. Most African countries dey beef! Nigeria.

Your words, not mine.
Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by NGpatriot: 6:31am On Jan 03, 2022
backbencher:

Yes, government is also the reason why your akpu no sweet or why your okra no draw.

Abi Nigerian government is also the reason why lawless Nigerians and lawless endsars hypocrites go to other countries to violate their laws.

Oya go to tollgate in Kenya, carry placards and burn down their country.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by ckmayoca: 6:33am On Jan 03, 2022
Ghana demolished Nigeria embassy shey na the citizens for other country matter ambassador go get power put mouth
Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by vedaxcool(m): 6:33am On Jan 03, 2022
backbencher:

Why are you laughing at the woman then?

And calling those who supported Endsars moronic then?

Your words, not mine.

Aye, you are slow! U understand. If mischievous supporters equals End SARS protesters then you should take comprehension classes. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by NGpatriot: 6:34am On Jan 03, 2022
Wey falz, mr spaghetti and the rest of the endars losers? Ani den no go charter plane to Kenya to liberate their lawless endars compatriots? grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by vedaxcool(m): 6:34am On Jan 03, 2022
NGpatriot:

Yes, government is also the reason why your akpu no sweet or why your okra no draw.

Abi Nigerian government is also the reason why lawless Nigerians and lawless endsars hypocrites go to other countries to violate their laws.

Kenya will gun them down immediately, they are only brave in Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 03, 2022
NGpatriot:

As usual,excusing goverment incompetence

Just like the PDP

Everyone can suffer so long as you enjoy your share of the loot eh?

That's why I can't support you or your PDP pals.

Mr APC supporter,tell your leader to lead us well. Nigerians demand it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 03, 2022
vedaxcool:

Aye, you are slow! U understand. If mischievous supporters equals End SARS protesters then you should take comprehension classes. grin grin grin grin

Thanks for calling me slow.

Have a good and pleasant day.

1 Like

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by vedaxcool(m): 6:36am On Jan 03, 2022
backbencher:

Thanks for calling me slow.

Have a good and pleasant day.

Always a pleasure. Have great day!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by NotFarFrom: 6:37am On Jan 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Wetin una dey do for this Kenya sef

Kenya is a beautiful place bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by Eriokanmi: 6:38am On Jan 03, 2022
NotFarFrom:

Kenya is a beautiful place bro.
I see

3 Likes

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by NGpatriot: 6:38am On Jan 03, 2022
[s]
backbencher:

As usual,excusing goverment incompetence

Just like the PDP

Everyone can suffer so long as you enjoy your share of the loot eh?

That's why I can't support you or your PDP pals.

Mr APC supporter,tell your leader to lead us well. Nigerians demand it
[/s]

Is the government the reason why you are lawless or do not know the difference between right and wrong?

Worry about personal responsibility before wasting your stale breath on the government.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by ckmayoca: 6:38am On Jan 03, 2022
TemmyT002:
Lol.
Just look at APC supporters and BMC people. Terrible, terrible people. Laughing at someone else's misfortune like they always do.
I pity those who have them as friends and family.
The lady is terrible sometimes but she is a freaking Nigerian. But because she is in trouble, the government should not help her?
Look at that olodo talking about the APC government helping. Is that not their freaking job? Are they doing a favor?
Nigerians sha

Abeg forget those people jare.... people that couldn’t help when their embassy was pulled down in neighboring African country and can’t even do anything when their ambassador was being assaulted in eastern country...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by NGpatriot: 6:39am On Jan 03, 2022
See okpeke feeling funky?

I wonder what it's like inside Kenya jail..

grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by NotFarFrom: 6:40am On Jan 03, 2022
Penguin2:
Kenya again?

It’s like Uhuru Kenyatta has sold Kenya to Nigeria because I don’t understand this constant harassment of anti-Nigerian govt elements in that country.

First it was Nnamdi Kanu
Now, it’s Moe Odele.

But wetin dey even carry this people go Kenya?

Modified: So her visa expired since 26th of December and she dey call police. Imagine the effrontery. All these feminists and their stupidity sometimes can tire person.

Onye Ala!

You go dey think say you don finish work with your essay.

Dey read before you comment.

Even if you no read, the heading say expired Visa. Your matter don pass me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 03, 2022
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Is the government the reason why you are lawless or do not know the difference between right and wrong?

Worry about personal responsibility before wasting your stale breath on the government.

Okay APC man.

We understand, everything is okay so long as your side is in the driving seat....

Just like the PDP people.

We understand...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by NGpatriot: 6:43am On Jan 03, 2022
backbencher:

Okay APC man.

We understand, everything is okay so long as your side is in the driving seat....

Just like the PDP people.

We understand...

Yes, PAC is also the reason why you do not know anything about law-abiding, personal responsibility and accountability.

What else is the APC responsible in your life?

Is the APC also the reason why you no fit get am up?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 03, 2022
NGpatriot:

Yes, PAC is also the reason why you do not know anything about law-abiding, personal responsibility and accountability.

What else is the APC responsible in your life?

Is the APC also the reason why you no fit get am up?

All I demand from you and your PDP friends is simple

Good good good goverment for once.

Good morning. If you don't get it, sorry

2 Likes

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by NGpatriot: 6:45am On Jan 03, 2022
Penguin2:
Kenya again?

It’s like Uhuru Kenyatta has sold Kenya to Nigeria because I don’t understand this constant harassment of anti-Nigerian govt elements in that country.

First it was Nnamdi Kanu
Now, it’s Moe Odele.

But wetin dey even carry this people go Kenya?

Modified: So her visa expired since 26th of December and she dey call police. Imagine the effrontery. All these feminists and their stupidity sometimes can tire person.

Onye Ala!

Typical lawless ipob mentality.

Is the Nigeria the reason why you go to other countries to break their laws?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by CSTRR: 6:54am On Jan 03, 2022
That mochevious eh.

The man wey go marry am go die of BP.

I like many of her causes, but from afar abeg.

I don't want that kind of wahala in my life.

7 Likes

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by kasheemawo(m): 6:58am On Jan 03, 2022
1641one:
[s][/s]
harlot mother 400
You're welcome to today's job

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by seguno2: 7:04am On Jan 03, 2022
Victorclean1:
Nigeria government will do nothing because Nnamdi Kanu was arrested with the assistance of Kenya gov.

We have sold our right

Like Esau sold his birthrights for a bowl of porridge to Jacob (Yakubu)
Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by juman(m): 7:08am On Jan 03, 2022
I wonder what I should write.
I like to write something.
I am concern about her.

I dont believe she has expired visa.
Abike dabiri and foreign ministry should assist her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Storm Katsina Military Base, Gun Down Soldier, NSCDC Operative / Why Buhari Suspended Trip To Zamfara – Reno Omokri / List Of Suspicious Items In 2018 Budget By BudgIT (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.