Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA (26269 Views)

Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready / Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Released. / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by luizpippo(m): 8:44am On Jan 03, 2022
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

All this tales by moonlight, why don't you go burn Kenya down as you wanted to burn Nigeria down? That's is all that is required.

This right here is a senseless ranting of an ant!

1 Like

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by vedaxcool(m): 8:45am On Jan 03, 2022
luizpippo:

This right here is a senseless ranting of an ant!

I didn't ask you for your bio!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by AfroKnight: 8:47am On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

I swear karma is a bae. Which Nigeria government is this one expecting to interfere in this case, the one she was trying to bring down with charade acclaimed Lekki Massacre.

FG should rather give her Kanu's treatment and be deported to Nigeria to come and face her crime.

This is just the beginning for all the enemies of Nigeria

Your ignorance stinks. If you criticise government you still have every right to diplomatic assistance as a citizen. Only weaklings think like you.

3 Likes

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by naptu2: 8:49am On Jan 03, 2022
For the records, we don't know if she was actually arrested because her visa expired.

1 Like

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by jaxxy(m): 9:04am On Jan 03, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by Golan007: 9:05am On Jan 03, 2022
Stillfaith:
Two wrongs don’t make a right, they should help her if they can

Helping her is actually a wrong.

It's not every case that needs intervention.

If she committed a crime in Kenya, their legal system would determine.

By the way, the report says she called the cops herself, so she should wait for their investigation to end.

2 Likes

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by Golan007: 9:09am On Jan 03, 2022
TemmyT002:
Lol.
Just look at APC supporters and BMC people. Terrible, terrible people. Laughing at someone else's misfortune like they always do.
I pity those who have them as friends and family.
The lady is terrible sometimes but she is a freaking Nigerian. But because she is in trouble, the government should not help her?
Look at that olodo talking about the APC government helping. Is that not their freaking job? Are they doing a favor?
Nigerians sha

Help her do what?

Are you insinuating a Nigerian can go to any country, break their laws and the government should start running to their aid or what?

4 Likes

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by fineboynl(m): 9:13am On Jan 03, 2022
Kenya again.
Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by Golan007: 9:14am On Jan 03, 2022
FarahAideed:
Useless witch , she wanted to set up innocent hotel staff and it back fired

shocked

Peter, you have quickly disowned her?

2 Likes

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by Golan007: 9:17am On Jan 03, 2022
Briller:
Na waoh. See bashing because the lady was arrested for overstaying. Have we ever wondered what could have led to her visa expiring and her overstaying?

What if she took ill or even tested positive to COVID-19 and couldn't leave as at when she ought to? There are many unanswered questions. As for the hotel payment, I doubt that story.

Whatever be the case, she is first a Nigerian, and should be protected as a citizen.

There's protocol for everything.

So far, no mention of covid.

In fact, she called the police herself.

Why suddenly should we overlook the facts on the table to begin to imagine others?

1 Like

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by FarahAideed: 9:19am On Jan 03, 2022
Golan007:

shocked

Peter, you have quickly disowned her?

Never been a fan of any feminist
Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by cmecproblem(m): 9:28am On Jan 03, 2022
This obsessive feminism thing makes them so rude to all males. From experience it's a simple matter that turned so bad. Could have been. Avoidable by just being courteous. The hotel probably called her by 3am when she was still sleeping, to ask about their money. If only she had answered the call and responded nicely.
Then again, maybe she's been rude to male staff at the hotel prior to this event.
Bible says soft answer turns away wrath.

2 Likes

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by Walz001: 9:34am On Jan 03, 2022
We all need to always think before pushing out our thoughts because we all need help one way or the other .... Nigerians need to think better than most thrash i read here

Let the leaders in appropiate level help her if need be and lets move ahead

If its a crime let her face it and if not let her be relaeased

May God strengthen us all
Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by almayda: 10:00am On Jan 03, 2022
The question is, what are the all going to do in Kenya?until you think deeply, you may never know somethings are not what the seem.
Penguin2:
Kenya again?

It’s like Uhuru Kenyatta has sold Kenya to Nigeria because I don’t understand this constant harassment of anti-Nigerian govt elements in that country.

First it was Nnamdi Kanu
Now, it’s Moe Odele.

But wetin dey even carry this people go Kenya?

Modified: So her visa expired since 26th of December and she dey call police. Imagine the effrontery. All these feminists and their stupidity sometimes can tire person.

Onye Ala!
Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by Semaj77(m): 10:16am On Jan 03, 2022
Naija147:
These Kenya police are very stupid, in 2017 I traveled to Kenya with 3 of my friends and my younger brother, 3 missed their flight because they went to collect their yellow card, me and one of my guy left hoping others will meet us the following day. When we got to Kenya remember it’s visa on arrival as we were obtaining our visas narcotic police were waiting for us to finish so that they can adopt us.

After we got our visas and stamped in, na so dem arrest us oo, I didn’t stay calm at all, i cut chain follow dem, they search our bags if we had drugs and charms when they couldn’t find anything they said I must give them money, I told them all I have on me is $50, meanwhile 2k dey inside my nyansh they searched us for 5 hours since they didn’t find any other money on us they allowed us go.

As we stepped outside the airport another set of police accosted us again by then the 2k was already in my wallet so they took $200 and allowed us go.

The leader of the first set that adopted us said when he was invited to Nigeria in 2013 to train our Nigeria police narcotics department, at the MM International Airport he was extorted even though he identified himself and his mission they didn’t listen. He say if they called the extortion cola…

Adopted
Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by NotFarFrom: 10:25am On Jan 03, 2022
IamRandy:

Na ONLY BIG SOFT NATURAL YANSH full there.

Nothing moregrin

That's beauty bro. Also, they have nice infrastructure
Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by Penguin2: 10:56am On Jan 03, 2022
FernandezReturn:

Is this how you make a comment without reading?she was assaulted and called the police...

If she didn't call the police you sure was still gonna complain huh?

She was assaulted mister simple read to understand..

These feminists can forge anything
Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by Penguin2: 10:58am On Jan 03, 2022
NotFarFrom:

You go dey think say you don finish work with your essay.

Dey read before you comment.

Even if you no read, the heading say expired Visa. Your matter don pass me.

Even that post you quoted contains a modification capturing the fact that her visa expired since Dec 26th.

I guess you are the one that needs to be reading.

Mtcheew
Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by sisitito01(f): 11:01am On Jan 03, 2022
The story of the "eyewitness" and expired visa have not been confirmed. Nobody knows if it's true or not. And Moe is not a member of FEMCO.
Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 03, 2022
Penguin2:

These feminists can forge anything
Stop making me giggle hard ;Dabeg..
Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by christistruth01: 11:39am On Jan 03, 2022
FarahAideed:
Useless witch , she wanted to set up innocent hotel staff and it back fired

The blood of the Innocent Policemen Murdered for Nothing but lies during Endsars is Crying for Justice and God Almighty cannot be bribed or intimidated

1 Like

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by christistruth01: 11:46am On Jan 03, 2022
NGpatriot:
grin grin grin

(Uhuru Kenyatta)

Sai Baba
Don't worry
I have got your back

Anybody who messes with my Area Father will have me to contend with

These kids of nowadays , heh

Don't they look before entering road?

They are exactly the same in Kenya
We just throw them in Jail for a few days to help cool down their blood and reset their brains to understand Africa is not Europe

But Baba , you are too soft on these kids
How dare they enter Kenya after dragging my Fada

1 Like

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by naptu2: 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by Blackdisciple(m): 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
Do we Africans need visa to go into other African countries

Damnnn
Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
Reno Omokri never warned you ni undecided

The same Kenya wey Nacked Nnamdi KANU grin
Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by naptu2: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
Statement by Nigerian High Commission in Kenya.

Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by barcaboi(m): 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
Penguin2:
Kenya again?

It’s like Uhuru Kenyatta has sold Kenya to Nigeria because I don’t understand this constant harassment of anti-Nigerian govt elements in that country.

First it was Nnamdi Kanu
Now, it’s Moe Odele.

But wetin dey even carry this people go Kenya?

Modified: So her visa expired since 26th of December and she dey call police. Imagine the effrontery. All these feminists and their stupidity sometimes can tire person.

Onye Ala!

Lol
Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by barcaboi(m): 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
Flets:
One will hope that Nigerians would have learnt from their choices of naivety, docility, nepotism and tribalism for voting Buhari.

But hold your breath, another idiot worse than Buhari will be president come 2023.

The Nigerian followership is same if not worse than it’s leadership.
Na buhari make her visa expire?
Re: Modupe (Mochievous) Odele Has Been Arrested In Kenya Over Expired VISA by barcaboi(m): 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
backbencher:

So you don't believe in human rights and freedom of speech after all...

And you think it is okay for police and army to fire on peaceful protesters...

Okay

Definitely a wrong move to fire at protesters but also crazy to instigate people to do what you won’t do misleading with some fabricated stories

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride Abandons Wedding For Nnpc Test? (PIX) / Buhari Fires AEDC Management Over Strike / Udom Emmanuel Commissions Idongesit Nkanga Avenue To Mark Akwa Ibom @35

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.