Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Help, How Do I Atone For My Past? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, How Do I Atone For My Past? (2455 Views)

Help: How Do I Greet A Neighbor That Just Gave Birth / Help!!! How Do I Change My Father's Mode Of Dressing. / Please Help: How Do You Find A Mother You Have Never Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, How Do I Atone For My Past? by ogub(m): 7:54am On Jan 04, 2022
DarkCaesar:
I’m a spiritual person but I don’t believe in Jesus……just need them to forgive me so even if I go to my grave, it would be with a light heart
how will you be seeking the forgiveness of mortal man, and not seek the forgiveness of your maker, repent from all your sins and receive his pardon then you will get the peace that you seek.
Re: Help, How Do I Atone For My Past? by Sarsaproko: 9:16am On Jan 04, 2022
DarkCaesar:
Its nothing…..:some would do worse, I’m only a pawn in some bigger people hands and you do to a pawn what you want and send it whenever you wish. That’s all I can say, don’t try probing me further

You probably did terrible things to those people because you were hurting within, deeply..too deep to identify on a conscious level. You have done a good thing by trying to reach out to those you hurt. What you need to do now is to forgive yourself, maintain an attitude of humility and trust in God. Shikena!
Re: Help, How Do I Atone For My Past? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
Your thread lacks information. Just give us some details of all your deeds. This is why I respect lostchild, he has nothing to hides.
Re: Help, How Do I Atone For My Past? by Opeyemiextra(f): 5:04am On Jan 05, 2022
Asking for forgiveness is one of the highest forms of humbleness and humility although we don't know exactly what is triggering yours but this is a good thing. I respect this decision.

If you can reach out through messages do and be well detailed. Approach the matter expressing your regrets and guilt over whatever transpired between you in the past. Be sure to add you aren't seeking for a build back in your relationship with them but just their genuine forgiveness because you are sorry and have come to realize your mistakes.

These mistakes can be from a place of ignorance and I hope you have learned from them. Build new relationships but ensure you deal with the ones you have ruined properly. Don't expect forgiveness from all of them but there are those you need to be persistent with seeking for forgiveness among them.

And, forgiveness takes time so you have to be a little patient. Once they see you are genuine
some will come around.
Good luck.
DarkCaesar:
Been Having bad premonitions lately(since late Nov), so I have been trying my best to reach out to people and families I have hurt but the problems here is they would not even give me the chance to do that, the girls won’t even want to talk to me and the guys, they just don’t want anything to do to me and the ones who did, some did forgive and others just won’t want to talk cos they all believe I have something underneath my sleeve that’s why I reached out(I quite understand that just texting won’t heal the past but I just want to take this off my chest cos my spirit been restless lately).
Re: Help, How Do I Atone For My Past? by DarkCaesar(m): 7:46am On Jan 05, 2022
honeyball:
Your thread lacks information. Just give us some details of all your deeds. This is why I respect lostchild, he has nothing to hides.
ill modify the post and state just two instances so you would know some of the types of things I did in the past even tho they will all feature in a confessional diary I’m writing, why I want to talk abt is because of something that happened to me yesterday which made it certain to me that it’s not just premonitions but something unpleasant is knocking hard on my door
Re: Help, How Do I Atone For My Past? by okoIYAyin(m): 9:04am On Jan 05, 2022
DarkCaesar:
ill modify the post and state just two instances so you would know some of the types of things I did in the past even tho they will all feature in a confessional diary I’m writing, why I want to talk abt is because of something that happened to me yesterday which made it certain to me that it’s not just premonitions but something unpleasant is knocking hard on my door

There's no need trying to sugarcoat anything, just tell us you're a cultist. And from what you've written, i can see you've killed someone before, probably even more than one. Omooo! The truth is you're a very bad person and if i have to tell u the bitter truth, it'll be hard for anyone to completely forgive you around here, we Nigerians don't have that kind of a big heart, everyone you've hurted have only let go of it simply because they couldn't get back at you cos of the kind of person you're. I really don't have any sort of advice for you, but one thing i can tell you is you've got a chance to change your ways now and if you still don't, nemesis will surely catch up with you someday!

4 Likes

Re: Help, How Do I Atone For My Past? by Kajaard: 9:09am On Jan 05, 2022
Vision101:
Any serious Christian should please ignore Kobojunkie. He creates confusion in his understanding of the scriptures and still claim right.

He dambles into every thread. I think something must be wrong. Save your energy.

That kobojunkie dude is a lost cause. I try to avoid any interactions with him. Very confused fellow. So irritating and set in his ways.

4 Likes

Re: Help, How Do I Atone For My Past? by Kajaard: 9:11am On Jan 05, 2022
DarkCaesar:

They are all avoiding you because you are an evil person. I will do the same too, I avoid terrible people like you. I believe you have done way worse than you are telling us. KARMA is real, you can't run away from it.
Re: Help, How Do I Atone For My Past? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2022
DarkCaesar:

Do not be discourage by criticism and name calling. I want you to share, so that I can learn from your past deed and mistake. shocked
Re: Help, How Do I Atone For My Past? by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 05, 2022
Kajaard:

kobojunkie dude is a lost cause. I try to avoid any interactions with him. Very confused fellow. So irritating and set in his ways.

Vision101. That lady - kobojunkie has dark soul. Anybody with dark soul should be avoided

2 Likes

Re: Help, How Do I Atone For My Past? by Omotakins(m): 1:22pm On Jan 05, 2022
My brother, all you need is Jesus. Irrespective of the forgiveness you seek from fellow man without He that truly has the power to forgive and take away your heavy burden, it amounts to futile exercise. Jesus said in Matthew 11:28, 'come unto me all of you that labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest. He also said, 'I'm the way, the truth and the life. No man comes to the father except by me'. He alone is the way. If you are are having premonitions of an ugly end, what a great grace God is making available to you to reconcile back to Him, your maker
DarkCaesar:
I’m a spiritual person but I don’t believe in Jesus……just need them to forgive me so even if I go to my grave, it would be with a light heart
Re: Help, How Do I Atone For My Past? by rainlover(m): 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2022
Pls someone should summarize this..
Re: Help, How Do I Atone For My Past? by Kobojunkie: 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2022
DarkCaesar:
Rather than regale us with stories of your past, the more important question is what method of atonement are you seeking information for? You claim you are a spiritual person with no interest in the Christian God, so what method of atonement are you instead interested in? The Buddhist method? Islamic method? Which? undecided
Re: Help, How Do I Atone For My Past? by ImaIma1(f): 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
Vision101:
Any serious Christian should please ignore Kobojunkie. He creates confusion in his understanding of the scriptures and still claim right.

He dabbles into every thread. I think something must be wrong. Save your energy.

So you have also noticed. Always arguing back and forth like he wrote the Bible and is an island of all understanding of the scriptures.

Even on general level, he sees things only black and white; no grey areas. It's always an ideal situation for him. No form of empathy or consideration.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single Parenthood - Trendy Or Trashy / Fully Nigerian Couple Have White, Blonde, Blue-eyed Baby Girl / My Househelp Smokes Weed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.