Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,231 members, 7,825,893 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Shehu Sani: With Or Without Money, I Will Be Next Governor Of Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani: With Or Without Money, I Will Be Next Governor Of Kaduna (14662 Views)

$25,000 Extortion: EFCC Confronts Shehu Sani With 13 Audio Tapes Of Alleged Deal / Obasanjo: 'Gboyega Isiaka Is Next Governor Of Ogun State' / Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani: With Or Without Money, I Will Be Next Governor Of Kaduna by fredoooooo: 9:04am On Jan 03, 2022
E ti ya werey sir grin
Re: Shehu Sani: With Or Without Money, I Will Be Next Governor Of Kaduna by lomprico(m): 9:06am On Jan 03, 2022
I will vote for u

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: With Or Without Money, I Will Be Next Governor Of Kaduna by dreamxhaser: 9:09am On Jan 03, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: With Or Without Money, I Will Be Next Governor Of Kaduna by wallex1983(m): 9:09am On Jan 03, 2022
You'd have been the best fit. But I noticed some depressed tendencies in you lately. For me, for now, it's a NO sir.
Re: Shehu Sani: With Or Without Money, I Will Be Next Governor Of Kaduna by chloride6: 9:14am On Jan 03, 2022
Dreamer...
Re: Shehu Sani: With Or Without Money, I Will Be Next Governor Of Kaduna by Karlosorji(m): 9:16am On Jan 03, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
People that talk so much often have very little to offer
Buhari that didn't talk much am sure you can see how far he's taking us. It's good we know the intensions of these politicians. Someone that couldn't attend presidential debate won the elections. It was a great blunder on the people's side

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: With Or Without Money, I Will Be Next Governor Of Kaduna by Finquas: 9:16am On Jan 03, 2022
Hell rufai will rather drink sniper than allow shehu sani suceed him
Re: Shehu Sani: With Or Without Money, I Will Be Next Governor Of Kaduna by jaxxy(m): 9:19am On Jan 03, 2022
dollynnn:
As per na family inheritance abi family business?
If you have occupied an office before, you can not vie for another office again not to talk of being voted into that office . That is how it should be done especially in a corruption infested country like Nigeria

He is a good candidate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: With Or Without Money, I Will Be Next Governor Of Kaduna by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 03, 2022
michlins:
El Rufia be laughing so hard right now.

This guy never Sabi anything
He can't even win his second tenure as senator and he is here dreaming about governor.
Re: Shehu Sani: With Or Without Money, I Will Be Next Governor Of Kaduna by whippersnapper(m): 9:25am On Jan 03, 2022
Sometimes I dey wonder if Dss dey do security vetting on this our politicians . From frying pan to fire. Kaduna is about to enter one chance
Re: Shehu Sani: With Or Without Money, I Will Be Next Governor Of Kaduna by omenkaLives(m): 9:26am On Jan 03, 2022
Governor of ipob social media army I guess. cheesy
Re: Shehu Sani: With Or Without Money, I Will Be Next Governor Of Kaduna by Carlylepneuma: 9:28am On Jan 03, 2022
Talking outa ur a** as usual, shame no de catch u as u call ur self comrade?
Re: Shehu Sani: With Or Without Money, I Will Be Next Governor Of Kaduna by Tonytonex(m): 9:34am On Jan 03, 2022
Supported. It will be very good for kaduna.
Re: Shehu Sani: With Or Without Money, I Will Be Next Governor Of Kaduna by haslaw(m): 9:41am On Jan 03, 2022
jaeyking:
grin
Shehu Sani you lost Kaduna Central which is the major hub in Kaduna State to Sani Uba

Now you want to contest for Governorship.

Your chances are pretty slim

You banking on the woes of El Rufia won't work,

Yes in terms of security, elrufia has not really delivered but In terms of generation of revenue and infrastructure he is doing well..

El Rufia demolished kasuwan bachi and non of the tudun wada tauts tried to do anything funny because they know he would easily send police to clear all of them.
He destroyed mosque at waff road no Muslim dare challenged him
Which I know if you were the governor there would be no peace

He has made Shittes demonstration in Kaduna non existence because he doesn't gives them chance

He is my man but I still don't know why insecurity is still happening
Well even Nigerian govt is battling with it

Now Shehu Sani tell me what you did in Kaduna Central that would make me vote for you?

i agtee with your take except on two issues.

1) El-Rufai could not control the security issues because he doesn't control the army nor the Police. Same thing Ortom is facing in Benue.
2) Shehu Sani was a Senator and not the governor of Kaduna central. Shehu Sani as Senator did very well in the national assembly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: With Or Without Money, I Will Be Next Governor Of Kaduna by kayusely70(m): 9:42am On Jan 03, 2022
This forum has obviously been invaded by pro-APC sympathisers!
Re: Shehu Sani: With Or Without Money, I Will Be Next Governor Of Kaduna by haslaw(m): 9:44am On Jan 03, 2022
Finquas:
Hell rufai will rather drink sniper than allow shehu sani suceed him

Hahahahaha grin grin grin
Very true. grin

May Almighty Allah give us the best governor to govern Kaduna State.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: With Or Without Money, I Will Be Next Governor Of Kaduna by haslaw(m): 9:46am On Jan 03, 2022
jaxxy:

He is a good candidate.

I think he's the best candidate for now.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: With Or Without Money, I Will Be Next Governor Of Kaduna by jaxxy(m): 9:55am On Jan 03, 2022
haslaw:

I think he's the best candidate for now.

He is bt he can’t do it alone. He needs to strategize and win support.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: With Or Without Money, I Will Be Next Governor Of Kaduna by Tonytonex(m): 10:01am On Jan 03, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
No be lie....It must not be money na angry. .. Whether na cup of Rice or Awara self, abokii go always queue up to vote for even a cow...

Abokii dem no kukuma get sense normally......
LOL . This is hash.
Re: Shehu Sani: With Or Without Money, I Will Be Next Governor Of Kaduna by olasquare: 10:02am On Jan 03, 2022
Afro thiefnator of UAR. Na your papa be God wey dey write roster for heaven.
Re: Shehu Sani: With Or Without Money, I Will Be Next Governor Of Kaduna by chycco: 10:05am On Jan 03, 2022
Pls someone help me tell that man that even without money it's difficult to maintain the "head of the family" status.
Onye ara like him
Re: Shehu Sani: With Or Without Money, I Will Be Next Governor Of Kaduna by Shakur86(m): 10:16am On Jan 03, 2022
Too much talk
Re: Shehu Sani: With Or Without Money, I Will Be Next Governor Of Kaduna by JaroMan: 10:37am On Jan 03, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/with-or-without-money-ill-be-next-governor-of-kaduna-shehu-sani/amp/
I remember this is how Adams Oshiomole started. The rest is history.
Activists make the worst leaders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: With Or Without Money, I Will Be Next Governor Of Kaduna by Pacesetter123(m): 10:39am On Jan 03, 2022
Carry go my Comrade! I support you wholeheartedly.
You will make a good governor.
Re: Shehu Sani: With Or Without Money, I Will Be Next Governor Of Kaduna by jaeyking(m): 10:41am On Jan 03, 2022
haslaw:

i agtee with your take except on two issues.

1) El-Rufai could not control the security issues because he doesn't control the army nor the Police. Same thing Ortom is facing in Benue.
2) Shehu Sani was a Senator and not the governor of Kaduna central. Shehu Sani as Senator did very well in the national assembly.

Did well in Kaduna Central
Are you a citizen or resident of Kaduna.
If yes mention me den we discuss

If no please just ignore and don't mention me.
I don't deal with what you see in tv or hear in radio, I deal with facts
Re: Shehu Sani: With Or Without Money, I Will Be Next Governor Of Kaduna by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:25am On Jan 03, 2022
This is a subtle way of a do or die thing...

People like this are egocentric!
Re: Shehu Sani: With Or Without Money, I Will Be Next Governor Of Kaduna by greencard: 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
JaroMan:

I remember this is how Adams Oshiomole started. The rest is history.
Activists make the worst leaders
oshiomole as Edo gov was the best
Re: Shehu Sani: With Or Without Money, I Will Be Next Governor Of Kaduna by GreyLaw(m): 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
Stillfaith:
Are you God

J know you didn't read the writeup. The man said, and I quote: "if the masses vote for me, with or without money I will win".

He just made a si ple statement that if the people vote for him then he will win, even if he doesn't have joney to buy anybody over.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yobe Governor Buni Submitted ‘Blank’ Commissioner Nominees List To Beat Deadline / Legal Practitioners’ Committee Confirms 58 Lawyers As SANs / Oluranti Adebule Visits Lagos Model College Where 4 Students Were Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.