Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Zazu Zeh Take His #20 Million Range Rover To Village, Ilorin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zazu Zeh Take His #20 Million Range Rover To Village, Ilorin (4725 Views)

Nkechi Blessing: I Sold My Range Rover To Complete My House In 2021 / Kiddwaya Heads To Village For His Grandma’s Burial (Photo) / Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zazu Zeh Take His #20 Million Range Rover To Village, Ilorin by Adesileabiodun(m): 6:22am On Jan 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSem1zWCgIQ
#zazu#zazu Zeh#Zazu Zeh Take New Range Rover To Village
Zazu Zeh Crooner, Mr Portable has been seen To Take his 20 Million Naira Range Rover To Village along with his Friends. The Street Singer was Gifted the new Range Rover on The 1st of January to Celebrate New Year

please SUBSCRIBE��� Ensure you Subscribe,like and Comment for more celebrities gist, comedy video, musics lyrics, new musics update and a lot more.
You can also follow on twitter, Telegram @ Mr Presido.����
visit -http://www.mrpresido..com for complete celebrities videos in one click

It JUMIA Black Friday.Save up the 60% when You Buy On JUMIA Using My Link.

http:///96viuz

zazu zehnewcar#zazu zeh Range Rover#portable zazu zeh#zazu zehh#Fans Give Portable Range Rover#Zazu Zeh and his Range Rover#zazu zeh portable#portable zazu zeh newtworth#zazu zeh lyrics#olamide x poco lee x portable - zazu zehh#olamide ft portable zazu zehh video#portable zazu zeh mp3 download#zazu zehh official video#zazu zehh live video#poco lee ft olamide ft portable zazu zehh video#Zazu Performance at Ikorodu#portable omolalomi#portable ft olamide

1 Like

Re: Zazu Zeh Take His #20 Million Range Rover To Village, Ilorin by Emmanuel909090: 9:22am On Jan 03, 2022
Oga mi believe in me, believe in me, I believe in God my.......................... Complete if you watched this video lol
Re: Zazu Zeh Take His #20 Million Range Rover To Village, Ilorin by olasaad(f): 10:47am On Jan 03, 2022
Ilorin ke cheesy please op this one is not from Ilorin ooo. Please put the name of his village and remove Ilorin from your write up

3 Likes

Re: Zazu Zeh Take His #20 Million Range Rover To Village, Ilorin by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:11am On Jan 03, 2022
olasaad:
Ilorin ke cheesy please op this one is not from Ilorin ooo. Please put the name of his village and remove Ilorin from your write up
Lol why you dey reject the guy na. 'Omo Ilorin ni fa' grin

1 Like

Re: Zazu Zeh Take His #20 Million Range Rover To Village, Ilorin by talk2hb1(m): 11:55am On Jan 03, 2022
olasaad:
Maybe he meant Kwara State cheesy
Are you from Ilorin?

1 Like

Re: Zazu Zeh Take His #20 Million Range Rover To Village, Ilorin by olasaad(f): 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
talk2hb1:

Maybe he meant Kwara State cheesy
Are you from Ilorin?

Maybe but Ilorin No

1 Like

Re: Zazu Zeh Take His #20 Million Range Rover To Village, Ilorin by Mondrous(m): 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
Portable is frm ogun state

1 Like

Re: Zazu Zeh Take His #20 Million Range Rover To Village, Ilorin by ruggedtimi(m): 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
But that range no go reach 20m....highest if na direct Belgium 10m
Re: Zazu Zeh Take His #20 Million Range Rover To Village, Ilorin by hope4nigeria(m): 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
ruggedtimi:
But that range no go reach 20m....highest if na direct Belgium 10m
e go reach, na bengium sef be that price, but they should stay one place, not when dey go get accident now another news go com enter
Re: Zazu Zeh Take His #20 Million Range Rover To Village, Ilorin by KingMack(m): 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
This guy localness Na 250 terabytes..but he carries GRACE!!
Re: Zazu Zeh Take His #20 Million Range Rover To Village, Ilorin by juman(m): 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2022
The young guy need to do gift or alms to beggars or people.
If I close to him, I would advice him to slaughter goat or ram and share it or cook food with it for people to eat. To push away bad things.
Too many good things reached him too quickly.
Good things go along with bad things.
Re: Zazu Zeh Take His #20 Million Range Rover To Village, Ilorin by Ayobami7(m): 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
Good for him
Re: Zazu Zeh Take His #20 Million Range Rover To Village, Ilorin by Idrisk19(m): 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
olasaad:
Are you from Ilorin?

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of Dija's Breast Trending On Twitter Now / Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her “main Pussy” On Facebook. (see Photos) / #bbnaija Accidentally Shows Shower Time While Nina Was Naked Bathing (18+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.