Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

God Is Real! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Real! (575 Views)

What Experience Have You Had That Made You Believe That God Is Real? / What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Real! by harbibi: 6:26am On Jan 03, 2022
Two babies were in a mother’s womb. One asked the other: “Do you think there's life after delivery?”

The other answered, “Why, yes, of course. There has got to be something after delivery. Perhaps we are here to prepare ourselves for what we will be later.”

“Nonsense” said the first. “There is no life after delivery. What kind of life would that be?”

The second replied, “I don’t know, but there will be more light than here. Maybe we will walk with our legs and eat from our mouths. Maybe we will have other senses that we can’t comprehend right now.”

The first snorted, “That is absurd. Walking is impossible. And eating with our mouths? Ridiculous! The umbilical cord supplies nutrition and everything we need. But the umbilical cord is so short. Life after delivery is to be logically excluded.”

The second insisted, “Well I think there is something and maybe it’s different than it is here. Maybe we won’t need this physical cord anymore.”

The first replied, “That's stupid. If there is life, then why has no one ever come back from there? Delivery is the end of life, and in the after-delivery there is nothing but darkness and silence and oblivion. It takes us nowhere.”

“Well, I don’t know,” answered the second, “but certainly we will meet Mother and she will take care of us.”

The first laughed “Mother? You actually believe in Mother? That’s moronic. If Mother exists then where is She now?”

The second replied, “She is all around us. We are surrounded by her. We are of Her. It is in Her that we live. Without Her our world would not and could not exist.”

Said the first: “Well I don’t see Her, so it is only logical that She doesn’t exist.”

To which the second responded, “Sometimes, when it's quiet and I focus and really listen, I can perceive Her presence, and I can hear Her loving voice singing over us from above.”

--- written in 2012 by Czech psychiatrist Jirina Prekop MD, who authored Erstgeborene and has co-authored Auf Schatzsuche bei unseren Kindern.

2 Likes

Re: God Is Real! by hakeem4(m): 6:32am On Jan 03, 2022
Do you know if god is real or you feel god is real?
Re: God Is Real! by mariovito(m): 6:57am On Jan 03, 2022
Wrong anecdote
Re: God Is Real! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:37am On Jan 03, 2022
hakeem4:
Do you know if god is real or you feel god is real?

We know God is Real and we have felt Him, related with Him, seen His Work, know His Signatures appended to His Works.

1 Like

Re: God Is Real! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:39am On Jan 03, 2022
mariovito:
Wrong anecdote

Not wrong, it is a clear depiction of the lunacy of those people who call themselves ani-God aka atheist.

1 Like

Re: God Is Real! by hakeem4(m): 11:57am On Jan 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

We know God is Real and we have felt Him, related with Him, seen His Work, know His Signatures appended to His Works.
can you list one of his numerous works. I want to check if I’ve felt him also
Re: God Is Real! by Dtruthspeaker: 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
hakeem4:
can you list one of his numerous works. I want to check if I’ve felt him also

I laid down 4 natural experiences and out of them you elected one, feeling?

If you suffer from hypoesthasia, surely your judgement would not be True!

Also, when you lie, you cause more problems, so, your opinion or judgement really does not matter.

Further, remember it is not about you, so we do not really care what you think
Re: God Is Real! by LordReed2nd(m): 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
harbibi:
Two babies were in a mother’s womb. One asked the other: “Do you think there's life after delivery?”

The other answered, “Why, yes, of course. There has got to be something after delivery. Perhaps we are here to prepare ourselves for what we will be later.”

“Nonsense” said the first. “There is no life after delivery. What kind of life would that be?”

The second replied, “I don’t know, but there will be more light than here. Maybe we will walk with our legs and eat from our mouths. Maybe we will have other senses that we can’t comprehend right now.”

The first snorted, “That is absurd. Walking is impossible. And eating with our mouths? Ridiculous! The umbilical cord supplies nutrition and everything we need. But the umbilical cord is so short. Life after delivery is to be logically excluded.”

The second insisted, “Well I think there is something and maybe it’s different than it is here. Maybe we won’t need this physical cord anymore.”

The first replied, “That's stupid. If there is life, then why has no one ever come back from there? Delivery is the end of life, and in the after-delivery there is nothing but darkness and silence and oblivion. It takes us nowhere.”

“Well, I don’t know,” answered the second, “but certainly we will meet Mother and she will take care of us.”

The first laughed “Mother? You actually believe in Mother? That’s moronic. If Mother exists then where is She now?”

The second replied, “She is all around us. We are surrounded by her. We are of Her. It is in Her that we live. Without Her our world would not and could not exist.”

Said the first: “Well I don’t see Her, so it is only logical that She doesn’t exist.”

To which the second responded, “Sometimes, when it's quiet and I focus and really listen, I can perceive Her presence, and I can hear Her loving voice singing over us from above.”

--- written in 2012 by Czech psychiatrist Jirina Prekop MD, who authored Erstgeborene and has co-authored Auf Schatzsuche bei unseren Kindern.

The problem with analogies is the people telling them get so enamoured of the analogy they forget how reality works. Here we are perfectly capable of reasoning and creating tools but instead this analogy seeks to compare us with those unable to reason or create tools. It won't have been so bad but the fact that you think this is an appropriate analogy for the human condition says that you believe more in fairy tales than in reality.
Re: God Is Real! by Dtruthspeaker: 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
LordReed2nd:

The problem with analogies is the people telling them get so enamoured of the analogy they forget how reality works. Here we are perfectly capable of reasoning and creating tools but instead this analogy seeks to compare us with those unable to reason or create tools. It won't have been so bad but the fact that you think this is an appropriate analogy for the human condition says that you believe more in fairy tales than in reality.

The problem with humans is that no one can get past a person who has decided that poison is food.

One man's meat is another's poison and only living and dying settles it. Reasoning and arguments almost do not.

I would say "cut off the idiot who says there is no mother and throw him outside, let us see if he shall not die within a few days whilst we would not be seeing the other baby, still living and eating chicken one year after.
Re: God Is Real! by hakeem4(m): 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I laid down 4 natural experiences and out of them you elected one, feeling?

If you suffer from hypoesthasia, surely your judgement would not be True!

Also, when you lie, you cause more problems, so, your opinion or judgement really does not matter.

Further, remember it is not about you, so we do not really care what you think
well from what you’ve written it doesn’t convince me or any rational thinking person that god is real.

Yes you can feel a special and attribute it to god, you live in a secular nation like Nigeria; you can decide to worship three or more gods it’s your right.

but god is just a wishful thinking, you wish he exists
Re: God Is Real! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
hakeem4:
well from what you’ve written it doesn’t convince me or any rational thinking person that god is real.

Was I trying to convince anyone? Was there anyone to convince? No, to both counts.

hakeem4:

Yes you can feel a special and attribute it to god, you live in a secular nation like Nigeria; you can decide to worship three or more gods it’s your right.

As is equally in your ability (not necessarily right but certainly ability) to hate God and have no respect for any person whether higher or lower or even coordinate standing or even to elect plastic, iron and glass to be your god.

hakeem4:

but god is just a wishful thinking, you wish he exists

Good thinking would have told you that it is a nullity to wish upon a certainty exactly like wishing that Buhari would retire from office.

This statement applies only to you people FOR WE SEE THAT IT IS YOU PEOPLE WHO DESPERATELY NEED THE COUNTER WISH, SO THAT YOU CAN SLEEP WELL AT NIGHT. It can not be used against us. grin

It does not harm us in anyway but it is you people who need to avoid His punishments! grin

So you responded stupidly! grin just stay silent and get ready to eat the harvest of your works.000
Re: God Is Real! by LordReed2nd(m): 7:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

The problem with humans is that no one can get past a person who has decided that poison is food.

One man's meat is another's poison and only living and dying settles it. Reasoning and arguments almost do not.

I would say "cut off the idiot who says there is no mother and throw him outside, let us see if he shall not die within a few days whilst we would not be seeing the other baby, still living and eating chicken one year after.

If it was clear cut as eating poison then you believers would have settled the matter long ago. Your bible tells you you can eat poison and nothing will happen to you yet you don't, not even by mistake.

(1) (Reply)

Walking In The Spirit / Is God Unfair? / I Met With Pst Paul Eneche Of Dunamis Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.