Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

VIDEOS: ‘It was a joke,’ says lady who accused Zazzu portabl of impregnating her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEOS: ‘It was a joke,’ says lady who accused Zazzu portabl of impregnating her (546 Views)

Pastor Michael Onoyume Accused Of Impregnating Married Woman In Sapele / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEOS: ‘It was a joke,’ says lady who accused Zazzu portabl of impregnating her by obembet(f): 8:22am On Jan 03, 2022
The cyberspace was agog on Monday with the news of young Abike, accusing singer portable of impregnating her.

Immediately the video hit the waves, Abike quickly come deny and apologize.

In refuting her claim she say, “It was all a joke , she was only playing with her friend's daughter.
Previous video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xKz5GooQI4

See the video:

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQGYcWaS_AE

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44
Re: VIDEOS: ‘It was a joke,’ says lady who accused Zazzu portabl of impregnating her by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 03, 2022
She know she can be sued right?
Except the boy just wanna let it go..you don't play such an expensive joke..how true is this story tho? undecided

2 Likes

Re: VIDEOS: ‘It was a joke,’ says lady who accused Zazzu portabl of impregnating her by lkillbrokehoes: 8:49am On Jan 03, 2022
Common sense isn't common, when I say that some Nigerian girls and common sense are enemies, they will think that I am lying. undecided

What if portable Mr zazoo zeh and his management sue her now, she will say that it's devil that pushed her.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEOS: ‘It was a joke,’ says lady who accused Zazzu portabl of impregnating her by obembet(f): 9:42am On Jan 03, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: VIDEOS: ‘It was a joke,’ says lady who accused Zazzu portabl of impregnating her by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
Craziness of the highest order whether joke or not if na me i go sue her o.What if the matter has escalated more than this,that would ave spoiled his reputation,the lady needs therapy
Re: VIDEOS: ‘It was a joke,’ says lady who accused Zazzu portabl of impregnating her by Truvelisback(m): 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
According to the book of Blackmailing chapter 5vs7 it Says: Every other jokes can be taken likely but the jokes of impregnating u shall not be taken likely.
Re: VIDEOS: ‘It was a joke,’ says lady who accused Zazzu portabl of impregnating her by Highlyrespected(m): 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
I know it will end like this.
Irrelevant joke.

(1) (Reply)

BBMZANSI Sis Tamara, Nale, Venus Goes Unclad In Bbmzansi House / Couple Carry Out Pre-wedding Photoshoot On BRT Bus {photos} / 8 Signs You Mean A Lot To Him Even If He Doesn't Say It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.