Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me (2375 Views)

Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt / Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls / Saraki, Dogara, Kwakwanso, Others Storm Sokoto As Atiku's Campaign Begins (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by helinues: 10:49am On Jan 03, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Asgard73 needs to understand there is no ONE NORTH.

Without the APC, GEJ would have defeated GMB in 2015.

GMB lost in Pleateau, FCT, Nassarawa and Taraba.

Without the APC, he would have lost in the South West and Kwara.

If the APC present a Southerner and the PDP present a Northerner, APC will have the upper hand.

The only geopolitical region a South Westerner might lose heavily is the South East in 2023.

Majority of the Igbos like Asgard73 will rather vote a Fulani man than voting a Yoruba man.

In Nigeria, apart from SW having political differences with SE which do not even affect other things self, SW do not have issues with other regions or other regions having issue with SW.

GEJ and SS people moved on after the 2015 election cos they also remember that 2011 election still existing in their calendars.

NC that there are reasonable numbers of Indigenous Yoruba's.

NW, Buhari's region, he would want to keep up with his promises prior to 2015

NE, reason why the VP must be chosen from that region to balance things up.

Even the so called SE, forget about online noise, at worst 30-40% of them would prefer SW candidate over any northerners. Infact, more defection loading in the region.

I am yet to know which candidate Pdp would produce that will defeat SW in 2023.

Politics no be by noise or ranting, na as how you lay your bed

2 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by Vistra40: 10:51am On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

Manage those who are ambitious probably about ministerial position.. They would maintain themselves ni

You haven’t seen greedy politicians
Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by helinues: 10:52am On Jan 03, 2022
Vistra40:

You haven’t seen greedy politicians

As long as their interests are mutual, politicians are best of friends.. forget about political party
Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 03, 2022
Asgard731:

No the mention me indirectly grin front well.

One North forever .. get that. Till Nigeria disintegrate .. god forbid for now grin

I voted Obasanjo 99’ infact was with my Dad when ibb bullion van came . Two.
Will vote a Yoruba man with national appeal like Fashola ..

You keep saying Apc .. is there any other party then to challenge Pdp?

And you expect Buhari to win plateau nassarawa taraba adamawa

You don’t know politics sha .. grin
I have no problem with you voting a Fulani man.

Is your right to do so.

CPC, ACN and ANPP have always been challenging the PDP.

Even under the APC, GMB lost in Pleateau, Nassarawa and Taraba. In election, there is no one North.

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

I am not actually aware about those analysis on this forum.

As for your Presidency ambition, I can only wish you all the best. Me no dey play politics of brining others down which you know yourself

Thank you.. but I don’t bring others down..

Tinubu is not a national product and won’t want him near presidency.
If hitting on Tinubu is my crime .. I’m very guilty grin
Nigeria need progress.
Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by helinues: 10:56am On Jan 03, 2022
Asgard731:

Nigeria need progress.

Pardon, is that the reason you can't make a single comment without mentioning Yoruba or Tinubu?

Wetin exactly we buy from your market wey we no pay? Jokes apart, tell us

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by princdebola201(m): 10:58am On Jan 03, 2022
Asgard731:

Nigeria need progress.
Shameless liarcheesy have mention one influential northern PDP member that decamp last year, now it is your turn to mention the 10 influential northern APC member that decamp last year.

Cc helinues

2 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 03, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
I have no problem with you voting a Fulani man.

Is your right to do so.

CPC, ACN and ANPP have always been challenging the PDP.

Even under the APC, GMB lost in Pleateau, Nassarawa and Taraba. In election, there is no one North.

You don’t compare mushroom parties to Pdp ..
reason why Apc is a Mega party..

Took all those parties to come together to dislodge Pdp

They’ve not been challenging.. they’re just there as Nigeria political party

Buhari will never win those states .. reasonwhy I say you don’t understand politics.. plus North minus North.

Haba!
Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by helinues: 10:59am On Jan 03, 2022
princdebola201:
Shameless liarcheesy have mention one influential northern PDP member that decamp last year, now it is your turn to mention the 10 influential northern APC member that decamp last year.

Cc helinues

grin

Just wait for him to carry the goal post

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

Pardon, is that the reason you can't make a single comment without mentioning Yoruba or Tinubu?

Wetin exactly we buy from your market wey we no pay? Jokes apart, tell us

I don’t have problem with Yoruba .. told you this with my herdsmen moniker years ago..

Is just the nairaland thing. Nairaland you cruise .
I have a lot issues with Tinubu .
Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

grin

Just wait for him to carry the goal post

No be everything you reapond to.. I chose monikers I reapond to mention.
Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by helinues: 11:03am On Jan 03, 2022
Asgard731:

I don’t have problem with Yoruba .. told you this with my herdsmen moniker years ago..

Is just the nairaland thing. Nairaland you cruise .
I have a lot issues with Tinubu .

Please stop that, we are not mugu. Are you saying your people who have been creating countless threads about SW, expressing their genuine mindset are also catching cruise?

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by helinues: 11:03am On Jan 03, 2022
Asgard731:

No be everything you reapond to.. I chose monikers I reapond to mention.

Toh

But you could have also answer the question now

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 03, 2022
aribisala0:

There is no such political entity as The North or the South

That is nonsense

There are many different tendencies in the North and no one party has dominated the North

In 1979 Shagari did not win Kano, Kaduna, Plateau, Borno or Gongola that is 5 out of 10 states in the North

Pdp has ..
s
Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by Prinxzona10: 11:04am On Jan 03, 2022
Asgard731:

I deactivated my moniker because mods say I derail threads.. hope am not this time .. I believe this politcs section and politics is discussed

First..
You have to understand Northern politics.. politics based on religion and will of God . God chooses power and gives power.

Atiku is loved by liberals and elites in the North because of his western exposures and experience
Kwankwanso is loved in Kano, jigawa , and minorities in kaduna katsina and northeast.

Saraki is loved by all.. only he’s “ young” and have future .. not desperate at the above two.
Buhari is a fanatic that is loved for his love for Islam. Having cult followership and a General..

The North wish to give power to south ..though they’ve promised one of the above mentioned names power
North is not like south with divided votes .. once they chose a candidate they que.

But the present situation is that one man in the west want to extend godfatherism to Nigeria .. is a big no no .. Hausa don’t do that .. not even saraduna .. he stepped down for balewa..
and a saying north are not slaves .. is a proverb in the North.

The North don’t care about cpc anpp ac Pdp .. once they chose a candidate from the north they que

I would've loved to engage that dude for the very first time because he's having an open minded discussions with you devoid if insults (their trade mark all over here).Is like he wanna turn a new leave this new year or that he's seeing the handwriting on the wall already. I don't do Nigeria politics and I wouldn't even want to exchange words with anybody about Nigerian politicians buh the truth is that many of this Tinubu's supporters baffles me a lot,they hardly think straight,they always banter words with so much emotions,they will never engage you open mindedly once you're trying to open their eyes to see the reality on ground,they dislike truths and can insults you to any length..
I don't like any Nigerian politicians buh I've found out that many people that supports Tinubu are either kids(still feeding from their guardians) or paid agents...
I've predicted how this game of 2023 gonna play out buh some of them bashed their selves(not me) because they hate the truth and when some wouldn't curtail their silly anger,they would tell you that even if it leaves Tinubu,it will still not leave Osibanjo via is Yoruba Yoruba(same region) and I ask them,if north plays Tinubu,they are likely to play Osibanjo too(Tinubu by proxy) and one northern Fulani young politicians here still tell them the same thing buh they wouldn't grab because their heart is too heavy and filled with so much sentimental emotions. Even if North decide to support the south west,it gonna be Fayemi or any other person apart from Tinubu or Osibanjo or somebody outside Tinubu's camp because they know Tinubu more than all these miscreants here knows him and they(the north) dislike powerful sortherner to rule them,infact nobody wanna hand power to any powerful person in Nigeria....
North ruled/ruling more than any regions in Nigeria buh they're still lacking far behind in all ramifications of every developments, so the region the presidency comes,doesn't determine the level of progress therein buh my last prediction on this 2023 is this.
If there would still be one Nigeria 2023,South east or south south will become president or north will take it and even if the presidency gets to south west,it will"NEVER" be Tinubu or even Osibanjo buh Fayemi or someone else outside Tinubu's camp... The tears and emotional manipulations of the demented unreasonable beings should start,I don't care..I say it the way I see it and it always happens(98% always)...
Bookmark this my post for future reverences..
Thanks...
Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

Please stop that, we are not mugu. Are you saying your people who have been creating countless threads about SW, expressing their genuine mindset are also catching cruise?

My people.. cool

I have a strong igbo blood and mixed with so many tribes ..

Beside everyone is entitled.. I can’t dictate for them
Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

Toh

Would have .. but most of this monikers .. you engage them.. then be ready to roll on the mud.
Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by princdebola201(m): 11:09am On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

Toh

he wont answer because i have been busting his bubbles and lies on this forum. He will soon run away from the thread.

Asgard731 Mention the 10 influential northern APC member that decamped last yearcheesy

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by helinues: 11:09am On Jan 03, 2022
Asgard731:

My people.. cool

I have a strong igbo blood and mixed with so many tribes ..

Beside everyone is entitled.. I can’t dictate for them

That's where the problem lies.

Na on this forum we all dey when I and some other Yoruba nationalists stood our ground about the acclaimed Lekki massacre and Igboho's involvement in Herdsmen crises. Both are things of a past while the chaos and confusion had been averted.

Is it that some of you people don't care about the happenings in your region? You are purely Igbo even though you are residing in North.

Shouldn't you be concerned about the events in your backyard, the attitudes of your people which are causing the region so many things?

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by helinues: 11:12am On Jan 03, 2022
Asgard731:

Would have .. but most of this monikers .. you engage them.. then be ready to roll on the mud.

No be everything you respond to

Amma follow your advice

grin
Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 03, 2022
Prinxzona10:

I would've loved to engage that dude for the very first time because he's having an open minded discussions with you devoid if insults (their trade mark all over here).Is like he wanna turn a new leave this new year or that he's seeing the handwriting on the wall already. I don't do Nigeria politics and I wouldn't even want to exchange words with anybody about Nigerian politicians buh the truth is that many of this Tinubu's supporters baffles me a lot,they hardly think straight,they always banter words with so much emotions,they will never engage you open mindedly once you're trying to open their eyes to see the reality on ground,they dislike truths and can insults you to any length..
I don't like any Nigerian politicians buh I've found out that many people that supports Tinubu are either kids(still feeding from their guardians) or paid agents...
I've predicted how this game of 2023 gonna play out buh some of them bashed their selves(not me) because they hate the truth and when some wouldn't curtail their silly anger,they would tell you that even if it leaves Tinubu,it will still not leave Osibanjo via is Yoruba Yoruba(same region) and I ask them,if north plays Tinubu,they are likely to play Osibanjo too(Tinubu by proxy) and one northern Fulani young politicians here still tell them the same thing buh they wouldn't grab because their heart is too heavy and filled with so much sentimental emotions. Even if North decide to support the south west,it gonna be Fayemi or any other person apart from Tinubu or Osibanjo or somebody outside Tinubu's camp because they know Tinubu more than all these miscreants here knows him and they(the north) dislike powerful sortherner to rule them,infact nobody wanna hand power to any powerful person in Nigeria....
North ruled/ruling more than any regions in Nigeria buh they're still lacking far behind in all ramifications of every developments, so the region the presidency comes,doesn't determine the level of progress therein buh my last prediction on this 2023 is this.
If there would still be one Nigeria 2023,South east or south south will become president or north will take it and even if the presidency gets to south west,it will"NEVER" be Tinubu or even Osibanjo buh Fayemi or someone else outside Tinubu's camp... The tears and emotional manipulations of the demented unreasonable beings should start,I don't care..I say it the way I see it and it always happens(98% always)...
Thanks...

You’re very right ..

Everyone knows.. except the Tinubu kids online ..
some are first time voters .. and they’re too pompous to learn.
Allow them.. experience is the best teacher .

Me just thinking what will happen if Tinubu and Yoruba don’t make 2023. grin

Weda dem go act Buhari 2011 .. grin
Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

That's where the problem lies.

Na on this forum we all dey when I and some other Yoruba nationalists stood our ground about the acclaimed Lekki massacre and Igboho's involvement in Herdsmen crises. Both are things of a past while the chaos and confusion had been averted.

Is it that some of you people don't care about the happenings in your region? You are purely Igbo even though you are residing in North.

Shouldn't you be concerned about the events in your backyard, the attitudes of your people which are causing the region so many things?

Yes igbo mixed with ijaw and igala.. schooled in West and reside in north.
Speak Hausa igbo Yoruba ijaw.. understand igala to an extend.
Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

Amma follow your advice

grin

Walai.
Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by aribisala0(m): 11:32am On Jan 03, 2022
Asgard731:

Pdp has ..
s
what?
Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

In Nigeria, apart from SW having political differences with SE which do not even affect other things self, SW do not have issues with other regions or other regions having issue with SW.

GEJ and SS people moved on after the 2015 election cos they also remember that 2011 election still existing in their calendars.

NC that there are reasonable numbers of Indigenous Yoruba's.

NW, Buhari's region, he would want to keep up with his promises prior to 2015

NE, reason why the VP must be chosen from that region to balance things up.

Even the so called SE, forget about online noise, at worst 30-40% of them would prefer SW candidate over any northerners. Infact, more defection loading in the region.

I am yet to know which candidate Pdp would produce that will defeat SW in 2023.

Politics no be by noise or ranting, na as how you lay your bed
Agree without reservation

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by Ttalk: 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
Asgard731:

Understand the fact that kwankwanso is not going Apc

You have to address the reason they left .. is like saying saraki will decamp..
Somethings are not possible till addressed

He gave conditions..
Harmonize the party and not the Pdp governors playing God in pdp. Very reason Wike loud mouth is pissing everyone off . He trying to lobby the governors to take over the party.. something that will end Pdp .. just for his interest .. and he don’t even have a political block and a very minority.
Hoping the upcoming decamps will favor him and his interest

Saraki and all have gone quiet cos of Wike

Is Wike working for Apc?

We awaits Supreme Court decision on seconudus and aftermath of it.

That will decide wat forward .. but for now .. as long as Tinubu remains in Apc .. nobody is going anywhere

That’s the party politics being played

Reason Tinubu boys are all over making useless noise and hoping things fallout .

All these useless analysis you daily dish out on NL is enough to promote and swell the chances of Pius Anyim, but no, because of hate and jelousy, you dedicate all your energy in 2022 to malign and discredit a whole SW region.

I know you are daily getting frustrated with the unfolding events resulting in your fading noice on NL.

Just note that any man that hate and malign a whole region will end up in shame. Yours is by the corner

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by Ttalk: 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
Prinxzona10:

Thanks...

Before we could believe your takes, tell us your experience about Nigeria politics at least since 1999, you guys would just be concorting emotional permutation without making one single input to effect changes as you so desire..

You wanted power to go to SE, but your likes would never promote Anyim that has put himself forward rather you go all about doing things that won't increase the chances of your region.

How does Tinubu or Osinbajo presidential ticket denial automatic translate to Igbo presidency?.

No matter how you hate or blackmail, Tinubu and Osinbajo their chances are higher because they are working towards it and their people are pushing towards it unlike your likes who go on hating while you left your candidate unattended to while giving other free publicity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023:bola Ahmed Tinubu In Pictures / Pastor Paul Enenche Releases Video On Osinachi Nwachukwu Death (see Points) / Hausa People Have Started Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.