Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me (2378 Views)

Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt / Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls / Saraki, Dogara, Kwakwanso, Others Storm Sokoto As Atiku's Campaign Begins (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
Finquas:
If this is true, then its the final nail on Tinubus coffin. Cause kwankwaso is core Muslim from core North and can't be paired as vice to tinubu .. APC will not dare field a Muslim-- Muslim ticket.. it's becoming crystal clear now that ApC is looking at a Christian president from the south and a Northern Muslim as vice come 2023. Tinubu has been used and dumped, I feel pity for him
You're smart
Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:40am On Jan 04, 2022
SaudanaofSokoto:

My friend,am sorry to disappoint you that is exactly what the APC will do pairing Tinubu/Kwakwanso IS A GOAL!! You can take this to the bank! And,if you or anybody dont like this then go to the COURT! it is as simple as that.

My thought because northern do play politic with religion. Muslim/Muslim ticket would likely happened with this probably result
NW 5-1
NE 4-1
NC 4-1
SE 0-5
SS 0-5
SW 5-0
Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:44am On Jan 04, 2022
helinues:

Manage those who are ambitious probably about ministerial position.. They would maintain themselves ni

With fraud score card from efcc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pic: Nnamdi Kanu Rejected $15.2b Bribe From The Federal Government - Simon Ekpa / Buhari Driving Nigeria Towards Economic Collapse: Pastor Adeboye / Obi/kwankwaso Supporter Who Traveled To Kano Begs For Money To Come Back (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.