Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,628 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me (2346 Views)

Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt / Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls / Saraki, Dogara, Kwakwanso, Others Storm Sokoto As Atiku's Campaign Begins (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by SaudanaofSokoto: 8:59am On Jan 03, 2022
Wow! If the rumour we are hearing is anything to go by,then it is a good news for the APC family,that the former Kano state gonvernor,ex minister of defence and one of the founding fathers of the APC,will be returning to the party he rightly belong to.
For those who dont know what this move by APC symbolise. Let inform that means that neither Ganduje nor Shekarau or any other polician in the north has the political cloud that he,Kwakwanso has bar Buhari and it was a well thought out plan by the APC handlers. These are what this move set to achieve for the APC:
1.Neither the Ganduje's camp or the Shekarau's camp will seem to victorious in the leadership crisis that engulfed the Kano state chapter of the APC,so it will be NO VICTOR NO VANGUISH, between the two camps.
2. This will make the APC to be to present a formidable northern muslim as its vice-presidential candidate to Tinubu in the 2023 presidential election.
3. This will enable the north to have a strong presence in the coming government.
4. It will als

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 03, 2022
Which rumour? grin

Yoruba no Dey tire ?

Na only you dey hear am.. do you know why he left in the first place?

Apc dreams .. fear fear Apc

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by Finquas: 9:14am On Jan 03, 2022
If this is true, then its the final nail on Tinubus coffin. Cause kwankwaso is core Muslim from core North and can't be paired as vice to tinubu .. APC will not dare field a Muslim-- Muslim ticket.. it's becoming crystal clear now that ApC is looking at a Christian president from the south and a Northern Muslim as vice come 2023. Tinubu has been used and dumped, I feel pity for him

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by helinues: 9:16am On Jan 03, 2022
Asgard731:
Which rumour? grin

Yoruba no Dey tire ?

Na only you dey hear am.. do you know why he left in the first place?

Apc dreams .. fear fear Apc

We would see how you would react when the news is finally confirmed.

SEBI everything must be blamed on Yoruba abi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by SaudanaofSokoto: 9:23am On Jan 03, 2022
so neutralise the Atiku's factor in the north,there allowing the party to put up a good performance in the region especially the North West,most of the North East and four states in the North Central states.
5. The APC would have made a good choice by making a Hausa man and not another Fulani man its vice:presidential flag bearer because of the wrong perception of the former in the southern part of the country.

2 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

We would see how you would react when the news if finally confirmed.

SEBI everything must be blamed on Yoruba abi

Understand the fact that kwankwanso is not going Apc

You have to address the reason they left .. is like saying saraki will decamp..
Somethings are not possible till addressed

He gave conditions..
Harmonize the party and not the Pdp governors playing God in pdp. Very reason Wike loud mouth is pissing everyone off . He trying to lobby the governors to take over the party.. something that will end Pdp .. just for his interest .. and he don’t even have a political block and a very minority.
Hoping the upcoming decamps will favor him and his interest

Saraki and all have gone quiet cos of Wike

Is Wike working for Apc?

We awaits Supreme Court decision on seconudus and aftermath of it.

That will decide wat forward .. but for now .. as long as Tinubu remains in Apc .. nobody is going anywhere

That’s the party politics being played

Reason Tinubu boys are all over making useless noise and hoping things fallout .
Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by helinues: 9:25am On Jan 03, 2022
Asgard731:

Understand the fact that kwankwanso is not going Apc

You have to address the reason they left .. is like saying saraki will decamp..
Somethings are not possible till addressed

He gave conditions..
Harmonize the party and not the Pdp governors playing God in pdp. Very reason Wike loud mouth is pissing everyone off . He trying to lobby the governors to take over the party.. something that will end Pdp .. just for his interest .. and he don’t even have a political block and a very minority.
Hoping the upcoming decamps will favor him and his interest

Saraki and all have gone quiet cos of Wike

Is Wike working for Apc?

We awaits Supreme Court decision on seconudus and aftermath of it.

That will decide wat forward .. but for now .. as long as Tinubu remains in Apc .. nobody is going anywhere

That’s the party politics being played

Reason Tinubu boys are all over making useless noise and hoping things fallout .

People are leaving Pdp cos the party is yet to reorganize themselves. How can less than 3 people be holding the part on ransom.

More defection loading before 2023

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

People are leaving Pdp cos the party is yet to reorganize themselves. How can less than 3 people be holding the part on ransom.

Name one politician that left Pdp and I will give you 10 strong politician from the north that have left Apc.. last year

Apc are decamping enmass .. I don’t do propaganda..
the reason for Apc is Buhari.. and he’s through.

Atimes I wish to open up on somethings.. about north and Apc .. but not necessarily.

Reason you see me shouting Asiwaju Must contest!

You have to be in the North.. understand the language and politics. Then you know your next president .

Not on Nairaland.

Asiwaju best bet .. is to support a candidate of southern extraction .. but his greed is returning power to North.
Of which me as a party endorse.
Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by helinues: 9:34am On Jan 03, 2022
Asgard731:

Name one politician that left Pdp and I will give you 10 strong politician from the north that have left Apc.. last year

Apc are decamping enmass .. I don’t do propaganda..
the reason for Apc is Buhari.. and he’s through.

Atimes I wish to open up on somethings.. about north and Apc .. but not necessarily.

Reason you see me shouting Asiwaju Must contest!

You have to be in the North.. understand the language and politics. Then you know your next president .

Not on Nairaland.

Asiwaju best bet .. is to support a candidate of southern extraction .. but his greed is returning power to North.
Of which me as a party endorse.

Oya name the top Northern politicians that have defected from Apc to Pdp

4 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by AntonVince: 9:36am On Jan 03, 2022
SaudanaofSokoto:
Wow! If the rumour we are hearing is anything to go by,then it is a good news for the APC family,that the former Kano state gonvernor,ex minister of defence and one of the founding fathers of the APC,will be returning to the party he rightly belong to.
For those who dont know what this move by APC symbolise. Let inform that means that neither Ganduje nor Shekarau or any other polician in the north has the political cloud that he,Kwakwanso has bar Buhari and it was a well thought out plan by the APC handlers. These are what this move set to achieve for the APC:
1.Neither the Ganduje's camp or the Shekarau's camp will seem to victorious in the leadership crisis that engulfed the Kano state chapter of the APC,so it will be NO VICTOR NO VANGUISH, between the two camps.
2. This will make the APC to be to present a formidable northern muslim as its vice-presidential candidate to Tinubu in the 2023 presidential election.
3. This will enable the north to have a strong presence in the coming government.
4. It will als

Any ticket featuring Tinubu on it is bound to fail and a million Kwankwasos can't change that, even in the unlikely event that your permutation comes to fruition.

The next Nigerian president DOES NOT need to win the NE and NW.

Just like in 2011, bloc votes from the South and a decent showing in the NC and at least 25% in 4 to 5 NE and NW states will be more than enough.

Please try it...go ahead and field an all-Muslim ticket.
Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

Oya name the top Northern politicians that have defected from Apc to Pdp

Give me one Pdp and will give you ten and your telling me to name.. haba !
Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by helinues: 9:43am On Jan 03, 2022
Asgard731:

I have not actually been following the defections both in North and Southern part of Nigeria.

There are some certain things I know about 2023.

CPC faction of Buhari can never work with Atiku. Take that to bank for cash out.

Kwankwanso have support base in North far far Atiku

Atiku is most loved in Southern Nigeria most especially in SE than the entire north.

I brought Atiku same way you have been shouting Tinubu.

Would Buhari with strong fanatics supporters support Atiku even after signing pact with other Apc faction prior to 2015?

4 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by JaroMan: 9:51am On Jan 03, 2022
What game changed?
Buhari and his party have been winning Kano even during OBJ and Kwankwaso was gov 2X.
The battle is: South West and north central. These are were APC recovered ground from PDP. If they lose four states from these two regions, they're gone.
Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

I have not actually been following the defections both in North and Southern part of Nigeria.

There are some certain things I know about 2023.

CPC faction of Buhari can never work with Atiku. Take that to bank for cash out.

Kwankwanso have support base in North far far Atiku

Atiku is most loved in Southern Nigeria most especially in SE than the entire north.

I brought Atiku same way you have been shouting Tinubu.

Would Buhari with strong fanatics supporters support Atiku even after signing pact with other Apc faction prior to 2015?

I deactivated my moniker because mods say I derail threads.. hope am not this time .. I believe this politcs section and politics is discussed

First..
You have to understand Northern politics.. politics based on religion and will of God . God chooses power and gives power.

Atiku is loved by liberals and elites in the North because of his western exposures and experience
Kwankwanso is loved in Kano, jigawa , and minorities in kaduna katsina and northeast.

Saraki is loved by all.. only he’s “ young” and have future .. not desperate at the above two.
Buhari is a fanatic that is loved for his love for Islam. Having cult followership and a General..

The North wish to give power to south ..though they’ve promised one of the above mentioned names power
North is not like south with divided votes .. once they chose a candidate they que.

But the present situation is that one man in the west want to extend godfatherism to Nigeria .. is a big no no .. Hausa don’t do that .. not even saraduna .. he stepped down for balewa..
and a saying north are not slaves .. is a proverb in the North.

The North don’t care about cpc anpp ac Pdp .. once they chose a candidate from the north they que

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by SaudanaofSokoto: 10:00am On Jan 03, 2022
Finquas:
If this is true, then its the final nail on Tinubus coffin. Cause kwankwaso is core Muslim from core North and can't be paired as vice to tinubu .. APC will not dare field a Muslim-- Muslim ticket.. it's becoming crystal clear now that ApC is looking at a Christian president from the south and a Northern Muslim as vice come 2023. Tinubu has been used and dumped, I feel pity for him

My friend,am sorry to disappoint you that is exactly what the APC will do pairing Tinubu/Kwakwanso IS A GOAL!! You can take this to the bank! And,if you or anybody dont like this then go to the COURT! it is as simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by helinues: 10:01am On Jan 03, 2022
Asgard731:

I deactivated my moniker because mods say I derail threads.. hope am not this time .. I believe this politcs section and politics is discussed

First..
You have to understand Northern politics.. politics based on religion and will of God . God chooses power and gives power.

Atiku is loved by liberals and elites in the North because of his western exposures and experience
Kwankwanso is loved in Kano, jigawa , and minorities in kaduna katsina and northeast.

Saraki is loved by all.. only he’s “ young” and have future .. not desperate at the above two.
Buhari is a fanatic that is loved for his love for Islam. Having cult followership and a General..

The North wish to give power to south ..though they’ve promised one of the above mentioned names power
North is not like south with divided votes .. once they chose a candidate they que.

But the present situation is that one man in the west want to extend godfatherism to Nigeria .. is a big no no .. Hausa don’t do that .. not even saraduna .. he stepped down for balewa..
and a saying north are not slaves .. is a proverb in the North.

The North don’t care about cpc anpp ac Pdp .. once they chose a candidate from the north they que

But this same north have not come out openly to declare who they are supporting in 2023.

And if you remember, same North voted for Abiola over late Tofa.

Politics depend on how you play your games.

3 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by helinues: 10:01am On Jan 03, 2022
SaudanaofSokoto:

My friend,am sorry to disappoint you that is exactly what the APC will do pairing Tinubu/Kwakwanso IS A GOAL!! You can take this to the bank! And,if you or anybody dont like this then go to the COURT! it is as simple as that.

Kwankwanso for VP, another NW, that's not possible
Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by Finquas: 10:12am On Jan 03, 2022
SaudanaofSokoto:

They can't pair de two except the want to fail even before the elections

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by Vistra40: 10:14am On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

And if they defect just like it is rumored of kwankwaso, how will APC manage the interest of the three of those men in Kano? They haven’t resolved their national crisis and they are looking for more defections
Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

But this same north have not come out openly to declare who they are supporting in 2023.

And if you remember, same North voted for Abiola over late Tofa.

Politics depend on how you play your games.

No..

They North are not political noise makers like the south..
They don’t do press or propaganda .. is not North.
They do real politics.. and spend cash where necessary.

Atiku won the last elections .. even Buhari knows .. the north knows .. Apc knows .. is an open secret .. he went quietly

Today’s he’s Yusuf’s godfather.. if you know what that means to North.

Buhari didn’t chose Tinubu.. or kwankwanso.

North will que behind after primaries.. go and read kwankwanso interview again and understand the message he passed . You people just chose where he said Apc is not ruled out but forget the reason he made for that comment .. reason I hate Yoruba propaganda
One on my mention said kwankwanso has already decamped grin

I’m not happy with Wike .. trying to put the Governors against party leaders .. going from state to state to lobby em.

Why do you think Buhari Baguda Buni Baddu are all playing Yoruba people with their interim executive and convention?

Giving Tinubu ticket is like conceding defeat even before elections
Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by Walkee: 10:19am On Jan 03, 2022
SaudanaofSokoto:
so neutralise the Atiku's factor in the north,there allowing the party to put up a good performance in the region especially the North West,most of the North East and four states in the North Central states.
5. The APC would have made a good choice by making a Hausa man and not another Fulani man its vice:presidential flag bearer because of the wrong perception of the former in the southern part of the country.
how many fulanis have ruled Nigeria? Northerners that have ruled Nigeria are mostly Hausas and middlebelts
Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by helinues: 10:20am On Jan 03, 2022
Vistra40:

And if they defect just like it is rumored of kwankwaso, how will APC manage the interest of the three of those men in Kano? They haven’t resolved their national crisis and they are looking for more defections

Manage those who are ambitious probably about ministerial position.. They would maintain themselves ni

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by helinues: 10:22am On Jan 03, 2022
Asgard731:

No..

Atiku won the last elections .. even Buhari knows .. the north knows .. Apc knows .. is an open secret .. he went quietly

North will que behind after primaries.. go and read kwankwanso interview again and understand the message he passed . You people just chose where he said Apc is not ruled out but forget the reason he made for that comment .. reason I hate Yoruba propaganda

I’m not happy with Wike .. trying to put the Governors against party leaders .. going from state to state to lobby em.

Why do you think Buhari Baguda Buni Baddu are all playing Yoruba people with their interim executive and convention?

Time would tell and God would spare our lives more than 2023.

SW also don't play politics of noise, we hardly start a fight we can't win so I believe everything is in order.

Let Pdp present their candidate and let's meet at poll

2 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

Time would tell and God would spare our lives more than 2023.

SW also don't play politics of noise, we hardly start a fight we can't win so I believe everything is in order.

Let Pdp present their candidate and let's meet at poll

If southwest are not political noise makers who then are the media noise makers grin

This year will be interesting and intriguing politically.

Honestly I feel for southerners more .. they’re yet to understand Nigeria politics

Till then .. they will keep playing second fiddle to those this people .. British handing power to them will never be an excuse.

Enjoy bro
Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by helinues: 10:29am On Jan 03, 2022
Asgard731:

If southwest are not political noise makers who then are the media noise makers grin

This year will be interesting and intriguing politically.

Honestly I feel for southerners more .. they’re yet to understand Nigeria politics

Till then .. they will keep playing second fiddle to those this people .. British handing power to them will never be an excuse.

Enjoy bro

Funnily, anyone reading you dropping this analysis would think na so you sabi politics when none of your major analysis have never came close.

Politics no be online noise, SW are even yet to make use of medias for the 2023 cos we have so many alternatives.

2023, walk in the park election for SW.

The as usual tally analysis would be added to the record for sure

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

Funnily, anyone reading you dropping this analysis would think na so you sabi politics when none of your major analysis have never came close.

Politics no be online noise, SW are even yet to make use of medias for the 2023 cos we have so many alternatives.

Asgard73 needs to understand there is no ONE NORTH.

Without the APC, GEJ would have defeated GMB in 2015.

GMB lost in Pleateau, FCT, Nassarawa and Taraba.

Without the APC, he would have lost in the South West and Kwara.

If the APC present a Southerner and the PDP present a Northerner, APC will have the upper hand.

The only geopolitical region a South Westerner might lose heavily is the South East in 2023.

Majority of the Igbos like Asgard73 will rather vote a Fulani man than voting a Yoruba man.

2 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

I’ve not made any any that failed ..

Was in bayelsa when Tinubu and elrufia came in 2014
I told you guys they will fail. And they did .. Tinubu will hardly Dey foot on bayelsa again

When I told you guys that akpabio will lose .. I remember Tinubu entering the stadium like a grand master on blue agbada .. akpabio lost no be small..
Elrufia was caged in a hotel in anambra 2011 .. by peter obi .. apga won..

Maybe not with Asgard moniker .. but I’ve always been consistent in this politics section since 2009.
I saw beaf and gbawe Eko ile . Ilekedi egg head .. Jonathan won that election

Told you guys ganduje will lose .. Buhari sent elrufia to lobby and he won

I started Edo no be Lagos on this forum and Tinubu lost
Oshiomole lost
Apc executives disband

I learnt politics when I was in ife .. and I follow national politics because I have ambition too.

You don’t know me is faceless forum

I know most of this humans one on one since 2002.. as their student ..

I don’t say things careless ..

Maybe because I’ve always taunt Yoruba .. tho nothing personal .. just the Nairaland thing.

One day my poster will be out for President Insha Allah..
and helinues my friend will campaign for me .. will do same for you

Hope am not derailing thread .. mods Dey nack me steady on it
Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by princdebola201(m): 10:41am On Jan 03, 2022
Asgard731:

Dogara that delievered bauchi to his party left pdp last year oya tells us your 10 imaginary influential Apc member that decamp to PDP

2 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by helinues: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2022
Asgard731:

I told you guys they will fail. And they did .. Tinubu will hardly Dey foot on bayelsa again

When I told you guys that akpabio will lose .. I remember Tinubu entering the stadium like a grand master on blue agbada .. akpabio lost no be small..

Maybe not with Asgard moniker .. but I’ve always been consistent in this politics section since 2009.

Oshiomole lost
Apc executives disband

I learnt politics when I was in ife .. and I follow national politics because I have ambition too.

Maybe because I’ve always taunt Yoruba .. tho nothing personal .. just the Nairaland thing.

I am not actually aware about those analysis on this forum.

As for your Presidency ambition, I can only wish you all the best. Me no dey play politics of brining others down which you know yourself
Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by princdebola201(m): 10:44am On Jan 03, 2022
Asgard731:

Oshiomole lost
Apc executives disband

olodo majority of your predictions re on PDP stronghold cheesy more like me prediciting Apc will clear south west when everybody knows pdp don't stand a chance initiallycheesy
You re a clowncheesy

3 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Asgard73 needs to understand there is no ONE NORTH.

Without the APC, GEJ would have defeated GMB in 2015.

GMB lost in Pleateau, FCT, Nassarawa and Taraba.

Without the APC, he would have lost in the South West and Kwara.

If the APC present a Southerner and the PDP present a Northerner, APC will have the upper hand.

The only geopolitical region a South Westerner might lose heavily is the South East in 2023.

Majority of the Igbos like Asgard73 will rather vote a Fulani man than voting a Yoruba man.

No the mention me indirectly grin front well.

One North forever .. get that. Till Nigeria disintegrate .. god forbid for now grin

I voted Obasanjo 99’ infact was with my Dad when ibb bullion van came . Two.
Will vote a Yoruba man with national appeal like Fashola ..

You keep saying Apc .. is there any other party then to challenge Pdp?

And you expect Buhari to win plateau nassarawa taraba adamawa

You don’t know politics sha .. grin
Re: Kwakwanso,enters The APC Game Changer For 2023me by aribisala0(m): 10:48am On Jan 03, 2022
Asgard731:

No..

There is no such political entity as The North or the South

That is nonsense

There are many different tendencies in the North and no one party has dominated the North

In 1979 Shagari did not win Kano, Kaduna, Plateau, Borno or Gongola that is 5 out of 10 states in the North

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking Peter Obi Campaign Advert In Plateau State / Nawa o, Tinubu caught stealing A Picture Of Argentina's World Cup Crowd. / Peter Obi's Allocation And Acceptance Letter Of A Plot Of Land In Awka Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.